advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-DES, Insulin, HGH and nutrition. Help me put it together.

Big D 51

Registered
I have been reading some threads and Osiris posts has really interest me with his protocol. I sent him a PM, but he might busy or not willing to help; therefore, I am going to start a thread hoping others will chime in.

So here is the protocol:

200mcg IGF-DES pre-workout bi-later in muscle to train
10iu Humalin-R PWO IM (to help it get in and get out faster before bed)
2iu HGH PWO sub-q

Pre-workout shake:
2 scoops Amino energy
1 scoop 100% whey (includes 5g gulatmine and 5g BCAA)
60g maxy waize

PWO shake (6:30pm):
2 scoops Amino energy
3 scoop 100% whey (includes 15g gulatmine and 15g BCAA)
60g maxy waize
1 gatorade (20 oz ~ 34g carbs)

1 hour later (7:30pm):
4oz shrimp
4oz turkey
1.5 cup brown rice
organic yogurt and granola (approx 70g carbs)
1 tbsp omega 3 fish oil

4 hours later (10:30pm):
3 scoops 100% whey (includes 15g gulatmine and 15g BCAA)
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil

t3 @ 25mg every night before bed while using this protocol.

Questions:

• Would you change anything to this protocol? Any recommendations?
  • I am going to take only 2ius HGH PWO, when should I take the remaining HGH if I take 5iu a day (3iu in morning, evening, split?)?
  • How long would you cycle this?
  • I would think injecting HGH PWO would affect your body producing natural HGH from the intense workout. What are your thoughts on this?
  • I know Humalin-R stays in system for 5 hours. Injecting at 6:30pm then bed at 10:30pm unsafe? I could attempt a short acting insulin, but it usually kicks my butt. It hits me hard.
  • Any other advice you would like to share?

I want to be as safe as possible while maximizing growth potential. Thank you in advance for any forthcoming responses.

Last edited:
Bump...Where all you gurus at: Mr. Dedication, LMR, Hellbilly, Osiris, Mike Arnold, BigEnough, Mack Truck, mountaindog1, etc….

??

Please, help a iron brother out ::port-smi. I'm not feeling the professional muscle brotherly love :banghead: .

For one, I would take humilin-r pre workout, it hits about an hr later[post or the end of your training], there is for me a second hit,about hr three so be ready.

For one, I would take humilin-r pre workout, it hits about an hr later[post or the end of your training], there is for me a second hit,about hr three so be ready.

There's the love. Thanks concreter for your two cents. Your input is surely good advice.

I like pre-workout, but when would I do the DES then?

Also, I have a little anxiety so if I take pre-workout sometimes I'm scared too train as hard as usual because I'm pounding the carbs bc I'm sweating like crazy; however, I'll suck it up if it's what it takes.

Last edited:
There's the love. Thanks concreter for your two cents. Your input is surely good advice.

I like pre-workout, but when would I do the DES then?

Also, I have a little anxiety so if I take pre-workout sometimes I'm scared too train as hard as usual because I'm pounding the carbs bc I'm sweating like crazy; however, I'll suck it up if it's what it takes.

I take up to 15iu insulin 1/2 prior, at the gym 60grms honey and 60 raisens, gets right in ya. Then sip size-on w- 20grms bcaas, then 1oo grms protien post.
I dont recomend 15ius till you know better.
I personally run des and or lr3 a few hrs post after mgf has done its thing and the insulin has tapered.
With your regiman run des pre I guess, it will be gone by the time the insulin hits.
Or you could run it morning with macros if not running gh already.
If running both, gh then 15-30 minutes later des

Wow, disappointed I didn't get more help.

Thanks to the couple who did.

Lately I've run 2iu hgh pre w- peps, then 10iu post, Blowin up!

Lately I've run 2iu hgh pre w- peps, then 10iu post, Blowin up!

What's your thoughts on hgh first thing, +15-30 mins lr3, then slin pre workout?

Kinda what you suggested but originally I was going to do des. I'm leaning towards lr3 in morning due to the long half life.

Again I prefer IGF post, but with running insulin you really dont want an overlap unless you really cut dosages. Igf will cause some hypo side effects and multiply with insulin.
Igflr3 is my favorite, since your working out evenings I'd wait till morning after pep and or gh doses with addiquit micros.
I also only dose lr3 before an off day due to the 24-30 hr life and saturation of recepters.
I will also try to eat as much as possible that day as it is imposalbe [for me] to gain fat, due to the nutrient shuttling of IGFLR3 which lasts all day.

Last edited:
I will also try to eat as much as possible that day as it is imposalbe [for me] to gain fat, due to the nutrient shuttling of IGFLR3 which lasts all day.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm going to give it a shot. Something new. Thanks bro for all the help and replies. I am thinking the slin pre-workout will be good enough for this 5 week go, and run lr3 @ 100mcg +15min after 2.5iu HGH then consume large meal 1. In addition, up calories all day.Next go around, may add DES pre-workoout with slin, but this is enough for now. Thanks again.

Bump...Where all you gurus at: Mr. Dedication, LMR, Hellbilly, Osiris, Mike Arnold, BigEnough, Mack Truck, mountaindog1, etc….

??

Please, help a iron brother out ::port-smi. I'm not feeling the professional muscle brotherly love :banghead: .

I just saw this thread bro and I have to thank you because you totally made my morning ....probably day :)

But im new to Hgh and just studying it so Idk if I want to touch this one because I don't want to give the wrong answer

I will tell you this. Ive tried des a bunch of times and Idk dosages higher than 100mcg made that big of a difference. In fact I would say you could still get an amazing work from 60mcg bilateraly.

100mcg helped me stay a little leaner and that was it.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Thks Mr D. I've tried LR3 but not DES. However, I'm looking to add DES to my current schedule and was planning on starting 40mcg split bilaterally upping to 80-100mcg.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131