over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-DES,MGF and Ghrp-6 best protocol

sundance

Registered
What is the best protocol for pinning IGF-DES,MGF and GHRP-6 .

GHRP-6 with GHRH @ 100-200 mcg x3/day
IGF-DES @ 20-200 mcg PreWorkout
MGF @ 200-500 mcg PWO

BEAST

Thanks for the help .I have previous experience with GHRP-6 but none with the other 2 .I thought I would buy enough to dose as follows but may work my way up since I have not got ant experience with taking all 3 together or any at all with MGF or IGF-DES

Something like this and work my way up ;

GHRP-6 100 to 200mcg 3XED
MGF 200 TO 400 MGF 1x ED maybe 200x 2 ED after a little trial period
IGF 50 to 200mcg 1 to 2 x ED , maybe twice a ED after I reach 200mcg or all at once , Same as the MGF

I plan on ordering enough to do the higher doses for a 30 day period and then take it from there
I have pinned 300 to 400 mcg 2xED before but only for a short period of time because I ran out .It supercharged the Test Prop at those doses .I ran out of synringes and was eating plain raw Synovex pellets at any were from 400 mg to 600 mg at once and maybe 800 mg once or twice but that was too much .I ate 400mg twice a day for a little while with 200mg twice day of Component T-H .I only had 2 grams of the Component T-H so that did not last long but got super results .I had never had hair on my chest before and grew hair on my chest and was 61 yrs old .I have to shave the chest hair fuzz now but not often .My hair started turning darker with not as much gray in it also .
How would I time my injections for all 3 and since they all are quick acting should I pin all multiple times day rather do one super blast of each one .
I have saw were some guys said they have pinned as much as 800mcg of MGF at once and got very good size quick gains .
I am way below my normal weight with not even half my normal strength .I do not want to wait 2 years for results .
I am going to try the peptides at first with 25 mg to 50mg of Osta but will try ordering some Test Prop powder and maybe some Test E powder later so I can do major amounts of them too even if I have to eat them .I have ate Test Prop ,Tren A and Test base powder before when I had not got my supplies for brewing back when they were dirt cheap from the Chinese sources .They may not be orally available as when injecting them but did work but They are definitely more active when injected but I have not found a way of making them were I could take 500mg Test base ,400 mg Test Prop and 200 to 300 mg of Tren A all at once.300 mg of Tren A was too much for combined with the other two .I thought my chest was going to explode it became so pumped .I had to look in the mirror several times to make sure I had not metamorphosed way bigger .I looked bigger but never had any scales to see if I had gained weight .
I mega dosed some Test Prop injectible by injecting along with more than my normal dose of Anabol,Anadrolic and halo and gained 5 to 6 lbs from about 1 hour before my workout until about 2 hours after I finished my workout.I drank about 5 to 6 or more ON Pro Complex gainer shakes and can not remember how much I ate after I worked out .I tried to duplicate that again but should have wrote down what I took .I may have pinned some Tren A too .

I think my supplements that help me get energized for my Thursday evening workout must have kicked in :)
Got way off topic about my original question so please do not flame me too bad .Got a little long winded .

Something like this and work my way up ;

GHRP-6 100 to 200mcg 3XED
MGF 200 TO 400 MGF 1x ED maybe 200x 2 ED after a little trial period
IGF 50 to 200mcg 1 to 2 x ED , maybe twice a ED after I reach 200mcg or all at once , Same as the MGF .

I'd add a GHRH with the GHRP-6, otherwise you won't get nearly as much out of it...

:yeahthat:

I'd add a GHRH with the GHRP-6, otherwise you won't get nearly as much out of it...

Thanks that was my original plans before I thought about adding the MGF .With all 4 substances I probably could get away with lower doses .I have had a long layoff from everything including all my regular supplements .Not sure just to use normal doses of each or maybe just use the GHRP-6 since I have got good results with just GHRP-6 and Prop .Right now I probably would benefit with a some good quality supplements such as the ON Pro Complex Gainer and the Isopure Zero Carb and few other supplements I was taking just name few ,Animal Pak vitamins creatine and BCCA .I took some BCCA,L-leucine,creatine and taurine around noon .When I am healthier I can rely on mostly solid foods but at the time being I am having trouble eating solid foods .I have weighed around 160 to 165 for a little over 4 years with an average of a 4mm bf measurement at my waist were before I usually weighed around 185 to 195 with round 8 to 12 mm bf measurement which equates to 17 to 21 % bf were the lower 4mm and sometimes 3.5 to 4.5 mm equates to around 9 to 12 bf% for a over 56 yr old man.I had got back up to 148 but weighed 139 this morning .If I try to rush and hurry up my weight gains and strength gains I may also injure myself quicker too since I seem accident prone for some reason .
I may be a old man but I do not know everything .I started training judo or ju-jitsu and karate when I was around 12 and I can not remember when I first started learning how to box but was competing in boxing match,s when I was 14 .I just did body weight exercises push-ups plus some calisthenics and did chin-up's at school on the chin bars .I got my first weight set and bench for my first Christmas with my newly wed wife as present from her when I was 24.I had only used other people's weights briefly before then .One of the older guys in my neighbor hood had homemade weight bar with a solid bar with cement filled cans he would let me and my young friend use that practiced our judo and karate with me .I got a speed bag with the training gloves when I was around 12 or 13 .Probably made few homemade heavy bags too .Played football,basketball and baseball each season from the time I was around 7 or 8 .
I am open for advice or criticism since I am trying to have a open mind just because say one of you other members are 30 to 40 yrs younger than me does not mean you can not teach me few things from your experiences.

Last edited:
I started playing music at a very young age at around 5 or 6 with a piano and started playing Guitar few years later .I bought my current house to record my own music and have ton of money invested in all my recording ,sound equipment and guitars .I have plated and sung with several legendary groups .Here are few photos of me playing with "Lynyrd Skynyrd" and "Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones "with one of his solo attempts .The one with Ronnie Van Zant and Steve Gaines was when I was in my mid-twenties .I am the one with the long dark brown curly hair with sunglasses,s .The other 2 is me with Keith Richards when I was in my mid-40's .One with me playing a solo and the other with Keith with his back turned .Could have got a front shot of Keith but it would not been a good shot of me .I have played with the regular Rolling Stones too .I have some other pictures of me playing in the recording studio with "Lynyrd Skynyrd".I had long hair until about 6 or 7 years ago when I got some type of scalp disease and had to shave my hair .
Could have put these up in the pictures sections .If I knew how to open them in my post I would have uploaded them like that .

Attachments

• me with Ronnie Van Zant and Steve Gaines.jpg
    me with Ronnie Van Zant and Steve Gaines.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 3,387
  • Me and Keith Richards.jpg
    Me and Keith Richards.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 501
  • Solo shot of me doing  a solo with Keiths band.jpg
    Solo shot of me doing a solo with Keiths band.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 506
I started playing music at a very young age at around 5 or 6 with a piano and started playing Guitar few years later .I bought my current house to record my own music and have ton of money invested in all my recording ,sound equipment and guitars .I have plated and sung with several legendary groups .Here are few photos of me playing with "Lynyrd Skynyrd" and "Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones "with one of his solo attempts .The one with Ronnie Van Zant and Steve Gaines was when I was in my mid-twenties .I am the one with the long dark brown curly hair with sunglasses,s .The other 2 is me with Keith Richards when I was in my mid-40's .One with me playing a solo and the other with Keith with his back turned .Could have got a front shot of Keith but it would not been a good shot of me .I have played with the regular Rolling Stones too .I have some other pictures of me playing in the recording studio with "Lynyrd Skynyrd".I had long hair until about 6 or 7 years ago when I got some type of scalp disease and had to shave my hair .
Could have put these up in the pictures sections .If I knew how to open them in my post I would have uploaded them like that .

nice strat i got a 67 mustang a danelectro 57. couple strats still cant get the solo to "oh that smell" lol

I usually played mostly Rhythm back then but never started getting better with my Lead's and solo's until my 40's .I have a Les Paul Custom with Gold Hardware with Seymour-Duncan Dual Humbucker active pick-ups ,a Yamaha Acoustic electric and and Off brand 24 fret Cruise brand guitar with one high out-put Humbucker and Whammy bar .The Cruise brand guitar says made for Vai on it and was given to me from my nephew .I have owned several Strats and Les Paul's over the years .Plus several acoustic guitars also.Still regret getting hard up for money and selling them .I think it was Clapton and maybe Hendrix that called their guitar their woman .I can not remember the song were one of them said they were gently stroking their woman .Talking about moving their hand gently up down their neck of their guitar .
I own all Peavey Equipment .Got a 300 watt Peavey dual channel PA head with 8 channels ,Two Peavey 15"Black widow 1000 watt speakers for the PA head and a old Peavey '88 Triumph 120 watt all tube amp with a Peavey 4x12 300 watt slant Tweed cab .
Thanks for the comment I have had quite few Guitars over the years and sold the Strat few years back that was that picture .I had another one just like it with a small Fender amp in my '68 SS396 375HP Chevelle that was stolen when I was working at the Fisher body Plant in Willow Run ,Michigan .They stole the whole car out of the parking lot at work one night .That was around May of '69 when I lived in Ann Arbor .I bought new factory built '69 427 425HP Hugger Orange Camaro with black interior a couple of months later in July of '69 .

Wish you lived close by so we could get together and do some hard core jamming and maybe recording too .
I never was very good at doing the solo on "That Smell" either .Played the hell out of the simple 3 power chord rhythm that is played thru out the majority of the song [F,G and A major P5 power chords" .Used to sing the entire song quite a bit too but not necessary with Skynyrd.I can probably play every song Skynyrd put out back then since I played in the recording studio on the first 2 albums .PLus I have played and sung them more times than I can attempt to remember since then .Ronnie used to let me sing with him just like Keith did during the Chorus .The shots with Keith was me playing "Gimme Shelter " I can play quite few of the Stones songs ..I got some extra heavy Gauge .014's from a 7 string Ernie Ball "Pure Nickle "strings set now on my Les Paul Custom since those dual high output SeyMour-Duncan active Humbuckers were made for playing heavy distortion Metal and Hard Rock.I like down tuning all the way to C# to play some of the " Black Sabbath " songs .Such as 'Iron Man that seems to be mandatory for every upcoming Rock and metal guitarist .I make up some of my own songs that are more less other people's songs but down tune to B or C# with a lot of Distortion and Wah .They are more my songs than their songs .I can not seem to play some of the more popular songs I used to play without heavy distortion and a Wah pedal .I know you have listened to some of the Skynyrd songs with a lot heavy distortion and WahWah during the solo's .I pay a lot of the Old Hendrix songs like Voodoo Chile Slight Return something like a cross between Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughn .along with "Machine Gun and 'The Star Spangled Banner .I like to palm mute the strings making the guitar sound like a machine gun swinging the guitar back and forth like I am fanning Full Auto AK .
I played regular weekly at 'The Home of The Blues " in Dallas back in '96 on open Jam nights .Each player was allowed 2 songs unless the crowd wanted liked you a little more and wanted you to keep playing sometimes .The Legendary "Bo Diddley" owned it .His real name was Eli McDaniels .He seemed to like playing with me .He would do the singing and play his Harmonica while I played Guitar even though he was very famous for his Guitar Blue's songs .We would usually have one or more sax players maybe a couple of horn players with the usual house Bass and Drummer .I had a heart attack and a operation in "88 and put my brief athletic career on a back burner and started concentrating more on my music ability ..
I tell people I try to stay in shape so I can look good on stage when I play and sing and try to weigh the same 155 to 165 I did back in the seventies except have short hair like most other modern people .Athletes and Musicians and singers .Most Modern metal and Hard rock groups have short hair now .
I was playing Steve's black Les Paul Custom with gold hardware and he was playing my tobacco burst Strat .I never played full time with them .Sometimes I was just a 4th guitar player in the background along with the back-up singers and probably doing some of the back-up vocals too I was in one of the the Skynyrd Documentary's back in '97 on VH1 .They just showed me playing with them in one of the old 70's live concerts in the documentary without any comments about me.My girlfriend went crazy when she saw me on TV that night .It surprised me too.I got pretty excited too .I wish I could get a copy of that documentary .I can not remember the name of it .

you must be a little older too with a '67 Mustang and 2 '57 Dano Electrics .I wanted a JagStang back when I got my Social Security disability settlement but instead bought a '61 re-issue Les Paul with a Honey Burst triple AAA finish with the high output 500T and 496R pickups .Got behind on my Electric bill and practically gave it away .Kicked my butt a 1000 times since for selling it.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members