over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-DES/MGF severly sick. Help?

megarips250

Registered
Whats up guys.

So I just got some IronDragon IGF-DES and MGF. This is my first time ever using these compounds. I have used HGH in the past with no issues. I took 10units of DES intra workout and then I took 10 units of MGF with my post workout meal. In the middle of the night i woke up with a migrain, chills, acheyness all over, and diarrhea. The symptoms lasted for 24 hours. I woke up today feeling 99% better.

My questions are: can I use these products without getting sick by lowering the dose? Has anyone else experienced these side effects from using these peptides? Did I really just waste $140 on something that makes me sick as all hell. Lol.

Apreciate any help I can get.

I have used both compounds extensively, and at much higher dosages. I have never experienced what you are describing, nor have I read of anyone else with these symptoms.

Whats up guys.

So I just got some IronDragon IGF-DES and MGF. This is my first time ever using these compounds. I have used HGH in the past with no issues. I took 10units of DES intra workout and then I took 10 units of MGF with my post workout meal. In the middle of the night i woke up with a migrain, chills, acheyness all over, and diarrhea. The symptoms lasted for 24 hours. I woke up today feeling 99% better.

My questions are: can I use these products without getting sick by lowering the dose? Has anyone else experienced these side effects from using these peptides? Did I really just waste $140 on something that makes me sick as all hell. Lol.

Apreciate any help I can get.

How much did you take, neither one is measured in units, they are measured in mcg

If this has only happened one time it could be from something else, maybe you ate something bad that night

I don't see how the two could really e related. Never heard anything like it. Unless your vials got mixed up somehow. There are some peps that cause gastric empyting

I really don't know what to do. Things have been going great and I have been hitting PR's almost every week with all of my lifts. As soon as i through these peptides in the mix i got sick. Can't be a coincidence. I will admit to using bac water that was expired since early 2016 but I read on these forums that if it is stored in a fridge and kept away from light it should be good.

Last edited:
That's definitely an abnormal reaction and you could very well just be sick

Hopefully it's a fluke, but there might be some heavy metals or contaminants in those that caused this reaction.

Try one next time. See if it happens. Then try the next the next day. See which one it is. I still think you just happened to be sick

Try one next time. See if it happens. Then try the next the next day. See which one it is. I still think you just happened to be sick

I agree with this

I agree with this

So I decided to use 5units instead of 10 of the IGF-DES intraworkout tonight. Training legs and i want to bring up my calves. Does shooting it intramuscularly really have a localized effect or is it also stomach for about 30 minutes? Curious about the MGF as well.

After a smaller dose of the DES I do not feel sick at all. Post workout. Hesitant to take the MGF because I really don't want to get sick again.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws