over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-DES warning regarding sleep.

mikevegas

Registered
I've been on PP IGF-DES for little over a week now. From the first shot I haven't been able to get a good night sleep. Can't fall asleep, can't stay asleep, can't take anything to help. I wasn't sure it was the DES or not, so I tried taking a day off, and I slept much better. Yesterday I doubled the dose, and slept an hour at a time last night, getting about 3 hours total. My dose first week was 40mcg preworkout, yesterday I doubled to 80mcg preworkout. I am miserable today from last nite and now over a week of piling up sleepless nights.

I don't know if it's DES, I don't know if it's PP's DES, or maybe even just my response to the drug. All I know is this morning I threw out the remainder as I cannot live like this, I've to get to gym and make a living. If you are about to try DES, I'd suggest one bottle, so that you don't get burned for $$$ if you find same experience as me.

Back to struggling thru the work day....

For me it's the exact opposite. I take 50mcg PP's DES IGF and a half hour later I can't stay awake. I take it post workout and have to take a 2 hour nap afterwards. I love it! Very strong DES!

Are you using PP? If so then I guess it must be my reaction to the stuff.

I've been on PP IGF-DES for little over a week now. From the first shot I haven't been able to get a good night sleep. Can't fall asleep, can't stay asleep, can't take anything to help. I wasn't sure it was the DES or not, so I tried taking a day off, and I slept much better. Yesterday I doubled the dose, and slept an hour at a time last night, getting about 3 hours total. My dose first week was 40mcg preworkout, yesterday I doubled to 80mcg preworkout. I am miserable today from last nite and now over a week of piling up sleepless nights.

I don't know if it's DES, I don't know if it's PP's DES, or maybe even just my response to the drug. All I know is this morning I threw out the remainder as I cannot live like this, I've to get to gym and make a living. If you are about to try DES, I'd suggest one bottle, so that you don't get burned for $$$ if you find same experience as me.

Back to struggling thru the work day....

wierd. ive been having no trouble sleeping. also using PPs stuff. im also on ghrp/cjc and use about 2-4 grams og GABA before bed

hmmm, I hope this is an isolated incident.
I just ordered DES from Southern Research. LR3 makes me sleep like a champ, I was hoping DES would do the same for me.

I noticed this also when I was dosing before bed or later in the evening.... Even with a whole slew of sleep aids (dipenhdydramine, melatonin, phenibut) It would take me a couple hours to fall asleep.

I didn't have issues when dosing during the day though that I can remember

I used PP DES no problems of the insomnia nature. And it worked great, noticabe site growth. I guess we all respond differently.

get a BG monitor and see what its doing to your BG. Sounds like you're not regulating your glucose properly. You can regulate by taking complex carbohydrates (more than normal) if you are low.

Mike u were right bro it was my first day of des and i couldnt sleep till 3am.. only got 3 hours of sleep :(

25mcg around noon/preworkout and no problems here

I got like 2 hours sleep a night on it. I dropped it and was still on ModG/Ipam. Still couldn't sleep. 3-4 hours tops, an hour at a time. Dropped everything, took about a week to go back to normal. Either I had a bad reaction, or the stuff I got had quality issues. I don't know the answer, it's the only brand Peps I've ever tried. Turns out it wasn't just IGF-DES. Was it my personal reaction.... can't answer yet till I try someone elses.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws