over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-DES Wow!

keto76

Registered
Been running IGF1-LR3 The past few weeks with noticiable results both in vascularity and fullness, I decided to follow Dat's protocol 10mcg prewo however I started adding an additional 10mcg pow directly as I hit the parking lot because we all know timing is everything right?

I decided to switch it up this week to IGF-DES and man and I glad I did, I have noticed more intensity, overall vascularity almost mind blowing pump's!(I had to actually to lower sets and reps because I thought my skin was going to tear during a few sets especially Squats and Leg presses! I must say overall I have noticed a huge jump of intensity since starting the DES! I am lowering my GHRP-2(DAY)Ipamorelin(NIGHT)/CJC-1295 dosage to 50mcg 3xday to see if has the same effect and have also lowered my MGF dosage FROM 250mcg twice a week to just once. My calves seem to respond to better to IGF-DES than IGF1-LR3, I have noticed more veins and striations after even get this moderate cardio from DES!

I'd also like to note that I added in green tea caps with 200 of eceg to maximize my daily huperzine dosage to keep somastatin levels down and having also been to taking clonidine .2 prior to gym as well as before bed it seems to play a better factor in my recovery. I seem fuller while still dropping bodyfat down another 3% since my last post, I might add my diet hasn't been bad but certainly not like the CKD-ATKINS I will be going on in the near future.
I also started Albuterol/T3/T4 last week and while I don't feel I have lost any muscle mass the fat seems to be sliding off like socks, I keep my albuterol dosage at 1 ml morning/t3 25mcg/t4 50mcg and haven't bumped anything up yet.
I might also add I started taking boladrol last week, I haven't gone above 2mg and it seems like the pefect dose and I feel as if they are almost dry lean gains which I am ecstatic about my weight has gone up at least 5-10 pounds on almost every exercise and I wake up feeling full in the morning.

I think I am going to stick with IGF-DES as for at least me with my current protocol. I can only imagine how much better it get's the better my diet improves! Believe the hype!

I'm also on 20mcg/ED.
That is what i'm trying to tell everyone. Listen to Dat or Dave palumbo.
20mcg is good enough.

I'm week 13th of IGF & still get the pumps/vascularity like when i first started & not even a slight receptor degrading like what i've experienced when i was taking 50-80mcg/ED.

However, i haven't tried DES. I'm waiting to get it from AO. I've read that its 5x stronger than Lr3 & is more suitable for site growth due to the fast/short acting nature.

what about dosing for muscle/tendon repair?

I would run 100mcg split into intervals 4 times throughout the day. My pet suffered moderate to severe atrophy of the vastis medialis and femoral neuropathy years back after getting into an accident, he has had Mri's since starting peptide protocal and has seen a significant amount of nerve regeneration as well as muscle and ligament growth. Also might addhe had a contusion in knee and new MRI does not show it at all his veterinary doctor was in shock after looking and pre and post MRI's !
I'm not a M.D. but I can tell you I have seen a significant amount of benefit in his health over the past year as well as muscle growth when conventional methods did little if anything.
I can only imagine the benefit this would have on humans with a licensed physician in a clinical setting based off the science and research avalible online!

I certainly like the Des version of IGF. Glad it has been gracing the boards lately. Good products hitting the boards now like Phollistatin, Myostatin, and Des.

Never heard of this stuff, can someone explain it? Is it more similar to GH or IGF-1?

I would run 100mcg split into intervals 4 times throughout the day. My pet suffered moderate to severe atrophy of the vastis medialis and femoral neuropathy years back after getting into an accident, he has had Mri's since starting peptide protocal and has seen a significant amount of nerve regeneration as well as muscle and ligament growth. Also might addhe had a contusion in knee and new MRI does not show it at all his veterinary doctor was in shock after looking and pre and post MRI's !
I'm not a M.D. but I can tell you I have seen a significant amount of benefit in his health over the past year as well as muscle growth when conventional methods did little if anything.
I can only imagine the benefit this would have on humans with a licensed physician in a clinical setting based off the science and research avalible online!

I have done some research and saw that one guy ran like 40-60mcg a day for a torn hammy, but didn't state how long he ran it for. Do you just run it till the injury stops hurting or is there a specific guideline for these instances?

:cool:
I have done some research and saw that one guy ran like 40-60mcg a day for a torn hammy, but didn't state how long he ran it for. Do you just run it till the injury stops hurting or is there a specific guideline for these instances?

No specific guidline that I am aware of more like trial & error, research, and perseverence :cool:.

Are you doing 10mcg pre and 10mcg post? And if you are, are you doing 5mcg's in each muscle pre and post? Are you using it every day you are training? What about off days?

Are you doing 10mcg pre and 10mcg post? And if you are, are you doing 5mcg's in each muscle pre and post? Are you using it every day you are training? What about off days?

Rotty,
My rat disco 10mcg pre&post and started following Plang's protocol of 100mcg per day split into 4 IM 15 minutes before workout & creatine, post workout within 15 minutes prior carb load, then 3 hours later on empty stomach carb load an hour later then 30-60 minutes prior to bed.

Basicaly 4 times a day, I am considering switching up to 50mcg prior workout then 50mcg an hour before bed to see if I can achieve the same results, I will keep everyone posted!

so do you pin DES post work out or pre or both? :confused:

wouldnt that build up scar tissue if you hit the same muscle twice?

Been running IGF1-LR3 The past few weeks with noticiable results both in vascularity and fullness, I decided to follow Dat's protocol 10mcg prewo however I started adding an additional 10mcg pow directly as I hit the parking lot because we all know timing is everything right? I decided to switch it up this week to IGF-DES and man and I glad I did, I have noticed more intensity, overall vascularity almost mind blowing pump's!(I had to actually to lower sets and reps because I thought my skin was going to tear during a few sets especially Squats and Leg presses! I must say overall I have noticed a huge jump of intensity since starting the DES! I am lowering my GHRP-2(DAY)Ipamorelin(NIGHT)/CJC-1295 dosage to 50mcg 3xday to see if has the same effect and have also lowered my MGF dosage FROM 250mcg twice a week to just once. My calves seem to respond to better to IGF-DES than IGF1-LR3, I have noticed more veins and striations after even get this moderate cardio from DES!

I'd also like to note that I added in green tea caps with 200 of eceg to maximize my daily huperzine dosage to keep somastatin levels down and having also been to taking clonidine .2 prior to gym as well as before bed it seems to play a better factor in my recovery. I seem fuller while still dropping bodyfat down another 3% since my last post, I might add my diet hasn't been bad but certainly not like the CKD-ATKINS I will be going on in the near future.
I also started Albuterol/T3/T4 last week and while I don't feel I have lost any muscle mass the fat seems to be sliding off like socks, I keep my albuterol dosage at 1 ml morning/t3 25mcg/t4 50mcg and haven't bumped anything up yet.
I might also add I started taking boladrol last week, I haven't gone above 2mg and it seems like the pefect dose and I feel as if they are almost dry lean gains which I am ecstatic about my weight has gone up at least 5-10 pounds on almost every exercise and I wake up feeling full in the morning.

I think I am going to stick with IGF-DES as for at least me with my current protocol. I can only imagine how much better it get's the better my diet improves! Believe the hype!

so do you pin DES post work out or pre or both? :confused:wouldnt that build up scar tissue if you hit the same muscle twice?

I know this is an old thread but thought I would hilite what he was doing - ^^^

you would prob do better switching it to twice a day

you would prob do better switching it to twice a day

DES' half life is short in relation; so when you say twice a day are your referring to am/pm or pre and post work out...just a little unclear of what your comment means

I ran 50mcg pre workout bi lat, IM and saw jack all, even messed the dosage up and used 125mcg twice and still didnt even get a pump, maybe i should try a different sponsor..

I ran 50mcg pre workout bi lat, IM and saw jack all, even messed the dosage up and used 125mcg twice and still didnt even get a pump, maybe i should try a different sponsor..

seems to be the running theme with a particular sponsor...EP and SRC are both good sponsors bro ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws