over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF, Fat Loss and Muscle Maintenance

Galooshi

Newbies
Heya guys,

New to the boards but a long time lurker. Looking for some advice!

Just a bit of history. Was big all my life but found it easy to put on muscle. Long story short, I lost about 100 pounds last year and ended up looking like a toothpick. So I doubled my dosage of TRT to 400 and blasted with it for 10 weeks and gained quite a bit of muscle but some fat as well.

Anyways, I completed my test blast and Im doing PCT atm along with a restricted diet high in protein so I can lose the fat I gained while bulking. Looks something like 1300 calories with 40g carbs/200 protein/20 fat and working out 3 days a week.

I was wondering if before I started my next cycle I should add IGF to the mix so that I dont lose the muscle that I gained. As per getting ripped - as far as cardio goes I have moderate CFS so extensive cardio puts me in a flare so I need to make up for that with diet and heavy lifting.

Also concerned about being on a low carb diet and the hypoglycemia I've heard about with IGF.

Anyway guys, any advice would be appreciated along with any advice about the next cycle.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Heya guys,

New to the boards but a long time lurker. Looking for some advice!

Just a bit of history. Was big all my life but found it easy to put on muscle. Long story short, I lost about 100 pounds last year and ended up looking like a toothpick. So I doubled my dosage of TRT to 400 and blasted with it for 10 weeks and gained quite a bit of muscle but some fat as well.

Anyways, I completed my test blast and Im doing PCT atm along with a restricted diet high in protein so I can lose the fat I gained while bulking. Looks something like 1300 calories with 40g carbs/200 protein/20 fat and working out 3 days a week.

I was wondering if before I started my next cycle I should add IGF to the mix so that I dont lose the muscle that I gained. As per getting ripped - as far as cardio goes I have moderate CFS so extensive cardio puts me in a flare so I need to make up for that with diet and heavy lifting.

Also concerned about being on a low carb diet and the hypoglycemia I've heard about with IGF.

Anyway guys, any advice would be appreciated along with any advice about the next cycle.

Thanks guys!

There are several points you mention above, yet it seems you may only be vaguely aware of them.

You lost 100 lbs of what...
You're only in the gym 3 days
You're trying to gain muscle
You're trying to lose fat
You're not mentioning you're fat percentage
You're on a very caloric restricted diet (and will lose gains)

Please don't think I'm being rude. I'd love to see a good transformation, as does everyone here. As I'm reading your post, I get the impression that maybe you need more clarity in your goals. Your best option IMO is to hire a talented trainer. There are 2 here in the forums, Shelby and Phil. You can, with a good trainer/dietician, take what your using to its full potential. They can help you to really "dial in" the results you want to acheive. Otherwise, you'll may spend the next few years with "yo-yo" like results of fat gains and muscle loss.

my 2 cents

Адреса в Москве Мегаполис - договор субар&#107

**broken link removed** договор собственника на субаренду
договор субаренды право собственности **broken link removed**
**broken link removed** договор субаренды при смене собственника

На нашем сайте монтаж автономного отопле

монтаж автономного отопления ???????? ?????? - ????? ????? ????????? подбор отопительного котла монтаж автономного отопления ?????? ?????????? ????????? - ????? ???????? ????????? ????? ???????? подбор радиатора отопления алюминиевый биметалический чугунный монтаж автономного отопления ??????? ????????? - ?????? ???????? ?????????, ???? ?? ?????? ???????? ????????? одноконтурные газовые котлы отопления

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131