over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF for lagging hamstrings

tatteredxangelx

Registered
Hey has anybody successfully used IGF to bring up lagging hamstings? My posterior chain has always been my strongest suit, but I am stuck with huge calves, a huge ass, thick, shapely quadriceps and a flat hamstring. This fall/winter I plan on using test/deca/tbol/slin/hgh and, for the first time, adding IGF into the mix. Was going to hit them both 6 days a week and rotate my shots in 3 dif areas of the ham, from the top to the bottom. Does anyone have any advice or recommendations to bring up lagging hams. I am training them roughly 3x per every 12 days and have seen the best results this way. I usually weight cycle my deads with a full pause on the floor, but I have been doing beltless touch and go's for sets of 10 lately. I do sumo stiff legs, conventional stiff legs, lying hamstring machine curls, hammer strength single legs, lying dumbell curls, seated curls, glute ham raises (even though I have trouble getting that hamstring squeeze in the gym I used) 5x5 reverse hypers once a month and, of course, squats 2x a month, never higher than 1.5" inches below parellel. Mostly use an 8-12 rep range, except for squats and deads which I start at 12 and weight cycle down to raw doubles over 10-12 weeks. Once I get down below 5 reps I add a widowmaker with 15-20 reps for both exercises to keep the volume there. 20 deads burn the hams, and 20 squats burn the quads even if I'm using 225. I also make sure to do a lot of quad/ham/calve stretching before, during and after my workout and atleast once a day. My split is chest/tri, ham/back/bi (deadlift heavy), off, shoulder/trap, ham/quad, off, chest/back (pull-up heavy), bi/tri, off, ham/quad, shoulder/trap, off, repeat and I rotate abs and calves/tibia according. It would be awesome if somebody could give me some hamstring workouts they have had sucess with regularly or especially while using IGF. While using IGF/GH/Slin/AAS I plan on pumping up the hamstrings everyday with a 4x20 light/moderate weight and rotating 3 exercises (prolly seated, standing, and lying curls) Thanks a lot guys!

Tips on Keyloggers

You may not be aware of the endless stream of invisible threats you expose yourself to every time you log on to the Internet. In order to combat these dangers you really should have a quality anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall installed on your system. There are hundreds of new malicious threats created daily designed to infect your machine, steal your personal information, corrupt your files and generally cause great harm to you and your computer.
There are also **broken link removed** to steal your personal information.

Viruses and spyware are also used to steal personal information from you such as your address, phone number, social security number and your mother’s maiden name. This information can be used for anything from stealing your money, applying for a loan, or using your details for forging fake passports and other important documents. When the crime is detected by the authorities it is linked back to you.

For those on a low budget there are various free anti-virus and anti-spyware programs available that do a decent job of protecting you. However, if you can spare some money, it is strongly advisable that you purchase a quality Internet security package, which includes a whole array of defences to keep you adequately secure. You generally get an anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall, identity protection, email protection, parental controls which protects you and your family from all the major threats.

Finding **broken link removed** on your computer is next to impossible unless you have professional help in the form of an updated spyware removal software system. The real problem is that if you don't know that a keylogger is tracking everything you do then you won't know when the little darlin' has stolen your bank account passwords or your credit card numbers until a theft of your assets has been attempted. And the discovery may only be made by you after your assets have been raided and depleted.

My hamstring sucked, until I started working with Don Long (I hope that isn't against the rules) I'll ask him if it is ok to share the info he gave me, that has really brought up my hamstrings. They hang now...:headbang:

Your headed in the right direction though.

BUMB

anyone?

hey eroc i wouldn't mind a new ham routine!!!!:D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members