over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF / GH Cycle Qustion:

Im not even going to get into any of the shit of wheather so and so is a fraud or whatever-because I dont care. But I will point out some discrepancies.
Ive done Bolasterone in the mid 80s and Im older than RJsilv.
Test cyp was $11, Dbol $18, Deca $8 and anavar was $25.
Prices didnt get any lower than this. I was buying from the #1 source in the country, Dan Duchaine. If someone was getting deca at $2, the person selling it had stolen from the Rx.
Just the facts, no accutations attached.

Less than smart Question.. somewhat of an oxymoron isnt it?

My reasons for posting IGF and Slin questions are based on my inexperience and desire to know as much as I can before I proceed with it. Is that less than smart?
I didnt make an issue of my stats...You did.
For your sake lets change my stats.. Im 5'8" 160lbs.is that more comforting to you?
I still have the same god damn questions about the IGF and Mutha fuckin insuline...Imagin that!

As for pics... you know I really dont have alot of pics of me butt ass naked for your viewing pleasure. Most are with my wife..
for the record she is 5'5" 150lbs - is an upcomming figure competitor, the 1998 AAU womens national cahmpion in powerlifting ( 128 class)
Her PR total is 1023lb-bench 245lbs squat 405lb 385lb deadlft
I will BRAGG on her!....I digress...

I will post an appropriat pic when I find one.
As for the rest of your problems with me.. dude 260 isnt all that big. At least not from My perspective. I see lots of improvements I think I need... But that is what drives most who have achieve a level of size/mass or strength... Never too big..Never too strong....
You'll learne that one day, maybe, if you stay inthe game for more than the couple years that is the norm>>> most of your type are here today and who knows where tommorrow...
I seen hundreds just like you.... VERY WET BEHIND THE EARS...
MY SON>> LEARN TO BE MORE HUMBLE.

Now... I really dont want to go on with this rant or post with you.
I'll post a pic or 2.. and lets just leave it at that.
Im what I say I am, and if Im not... who fucking cares????

Im willing to drop this and move on.... how 'bout you?
I hope so....

Sorry for the sharp comments, Im sure your a nice guy with large ambition , train hard and stay focused.
-See it - Believe it - Achieve it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MikeS

Holy shit ......defending myself again!

Deca- Lyphomed 200mg/ml $2.65 per from M. Hittenger a Pharm rep here in Fla.
I got my Dbol $8 and Cyp $4-$8 from Dr. Lapp an OBGYM in Orlando Fla. I was also in with Paciffico before he went down. Got parabolon and anatropin from him for $6 a vial.
Dr. Neves had test Sus for $6 10ml,
Cres Cormen from the same doctor, 125 for (? i forgot the price)

nuff said??????

Hell ,my insurance paid for ALL the stuff from the doctor> metobolic imbalance it said...LOL

So dont fuck with me! Im not lying about any of this shit. My shit all checks out.

God Damn you boys must be fuckin bored to Pile on me, Im nobody and never said anything different.

I'll be 165lb if you makes you feel better..... Im just looking for others experience with IGF and gh/slin

Tell ya ...what I'll change my name and come back as a newbie so you feel less threatened by me.
You'll know me, I'll be the one that rags on everyone who claims to be bigger than me!

Have a nice fucking night
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

for god sake! my answers in quotes

What dosage of GH,insuline and IGF do you recommend and
when to use?

I would start IGF with 40mcg for 25 days you can go higher but the gains just might be the same so why waste it. I would do 20mcg AM and 20mcg post workout. Dont run the slin with IGF start that after your 25days, like 25 of one and 25of the other back ect. when you start the slin start low 2 or 3 ius post workout and work you way up from there. stick the rule of 10g of carbs per IU just to ba safe. I would use humalog because its fast acting in and out in 4 hours. I could type about slin all day but there are some good post about it on this board just do a search. GH I would run for as long as you can spend the $ I like 6-8ius ED myself if you are running the IGF I would use the GH before bed. if running with slin that a whole nother post.

With the GH/IGF/slin. what gear is recommended at what
dosage?

I like to keep it simple TEST and EQ. orals are to hard on my body and I dont like the sides vs the gains. to much water for me. but that just me. I would just run what ever cycle you got to 260 with .

Also is 7500 cal/day (400g Protien) good to go?

hard to say because you will need you carbs with slin and IGF. eat and eat some more you will not get fat using IGF.

Yo Pumped...Thats all I was asking, just sharing alittle info with the board. Thanks man!
I appologize for all the Bullshit...no more of it from me!

I maintain 250-260 with 75mg WV and 80mgTren EOD.
Thats about it.

I'll do 1g of Omnadren/wk- 80mg Tren m-w-f - Ad50 afew weeks at a time and anit E's for 20-25 weeks or so every other cycle.
My wieght doesnt vary a whole lot, my strength does goes down when using the WV. I may peak at 265 or so and then back down to 260 or so. My calories could be jacked , normally in the 3500-4000 range. AT my age the carbs arent your friend.

My cycle will be much heavier on andogens for this up comming bulk up period. Im choosing not to use then slin with ifg, maybe for 4 weeks with gh. Not real comfortable with the igf/slin idea yet. Thanks for your input. Your online with what many others have told me. I have posted on three board seeking the same info from as many people as possible. I really just want to get it right this time, Im geting older and I know Im running out of time.

Take care..

I think we're losing sight of the important issue, that I asked Byrd a question and he has yet to answer!

sorry diezel, chill out bro. i had to writ a damn 3 page paper for class. I saw u joned up over anablicbeast.com. anyway,

the reaso i chose to to start w/ prop is because you start to feel the effects faster. While yes you can get blood levels elevated faster w/ long esters, it taks about week to feel anything. I just wanted a kickstart. The reason i switched to longer esters in the 2nd week is more of a matter of convience for me. Im afulltime student with a heavy courseload and work, its just a pain to make time to stick myself ed. Also because i would prob stay on longer than the 6 weeks i laid out.

As far as how long and what dose? IF i was gonna come off at day 42 like planned i would stop it around day 30 and resume w/ prop. also the long acting anabloic would be stopped at day 30.
Dose? that all depends. for me, i would prob run 750 TE.

really either way would work. i could also front load the TE and add prop on top for 7-10 days during gh/slin.

Byrd

Hey bro, I was just messing around. I totally understand about outside commitments. I see what you're saying with the cycle, but I have a few more points I would like clarified. PM me when you have the time. Thanks.

rjsilverback said:
MikeS

Holy shit ......defending myself again!

So dont fuck with me! Im not lying about any of this shit. My shit all checks out.

God Damn you boys must be fuckin bored to Pile on me, Im nobody and never said anything different.

RJ-like I said, a Rx connection. Either stolen or as you said straight from a doctor legit or not. No reason to get snappy-I was extra tactful in my post. You were listing all these prices and Im guarantee everyone assumed it was blackmarket prices-I knew that was not possible, and I was right about that it came from a Rx or MD, one way or another. Before 1990 this was legal.

BTW after the incident with Fathead, I and possibly other mods,
will be quick to pull the trigger on the ban button. As I said I was extra careful not to be offensive and you get all nasty. That shit will not be tolerated, and if you dont believe me- smart mouth me back on this one. There was no reason to be rude to me.

Sorry about that, It just felt like everyone was piling on.

It was like everything I have was being called a lie.
Dont worry about it,,, It isnt going to happen again. I belong to a couple boards and nobody has responded to me so aggressiveley as if trying to call me out.

I'll be cool from here out.. I guess I shouldnt care if Im called a lier or not.

As for my response to you , I do appologize. As well as all the other members that had to bare witness to those posts.

I really wasnt trying to stir shit up.

I'll just sit back and watch for awhile.....
thanks
RJ

gh and slin could be used together nigely, id save the igf for post clin use to restore some slin sensitizing effects that exogenous takes away from

1997 during powerlifting days.... 5'8" 275lbs BF%..? (who cared)

Attachments

• sept 98.jpg
    sept 98.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 392
more recent

Attachments

• aug2002a.jpg
    aug2002a.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:
damn hoss, looking deisel!!!

I am not trying to drag this into the dirt and I am sure this is you but did you do the teen,collegiate, and master nationals 2 years ago. Because there was this guy who was my favorite out of the entire video and that is his picture you posted...He had a huge chest and a huge vein across his right pec...

Would you give out the name. I will get his pics and post thme..I just hope you are this guy..I just hope your not bullshitin....I guess I am just jealous or something....;)

Last edited:
Jesus, that dude is jacked!:eek:

fucking lier

Hey Brett Becker how things going....I didn't know you were on this board....Funny because Brett's not on this board and your a fucking impostor...I cant believe this shit...I knew you were a fucking lier...So I just got out my copy of the teen collegiate and masters nationals and bam there you were Brett..So I looked up your name and did some searching and there was this picture of Brett Becker who is 5' 8"....and has the same measurements as you except that he is only 28 years old...I saw you post this same shit on another board and you said you were 40...you also said that you had been training for 29 years..

So the shit is up bro...

This is one thing I cant stand..People trying to get respect by posting someone elses pics and give fake stats...

You should have just come on and kept your moth shut but you got greedy.....

Now I hope you all can see why I was calling this guy out so much...I knew something was up....

Somebody who is really 260lbs ain't taken no shit from no one....You were way to kind in the response you gave to me calling you a imposter.....

Attachments

• becker3.jpg
    becker3.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,074
Last edited:
Wow

Well that's fucked up...Wannabe huh?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member