over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-L3 FOR MY LAB RATS

forklift28

Registered
So what's a good pep to add along with IGF-L3..Ive heard mgf..iv'e been taking the standard cheaper peps but while im "on" I want to try it out and see what the hype is about..especially the possible splitting of muscle fibers.Then after my movie has ended I was going to go back to the standard peps..cjc/ghrp's.Any body have some suggestions for a newbie to the igf scene.

what results did u get from the peps u already did?

The main effect that they had on me a leaning effect and the muscle that I added was all quality..I screwed up and took CJC-1295 with DAC..which you don't want..you want w/o the DAC..reason being is the DAC promotes a GH bleed(which to me at first before researching more) is undesirable for a male..a bleed is more the pattern of a female..we want pulses..so you want either CJC-1295 W/O DAC or modified GRF 1-29 along with the GHRP of your choice..I went with GHRP-2 and 6..either is fine..6 causes more hunger.But back to your question I never tried GH cause I couldn't afford it..but this stuff has been amazing for me..I have leaned out while adding mass while "on"..when I would have usually added quite a bit of fat which I am prone to do.It also gives you energy and great sleep..especially GHRP-6..combined with some melatonin=equals deep sleep=large amount of GH being secreted while you sleep.It is best to take in the morning first thing 100mcg of GHRP/100mcg of GHRH, then for fat loss same combo before cardio or exercise while is a fasted state..or immediately after a workout for anabolic effects.Then lastly right before bed.I have only been on them for about close to 2 months and I'm sold for life since it just stimulates your natural GH there is no shutdown..except for hexarelin.And it supposedly just gets better like GH..but I hear people say who have tried both say they see results much quicker with the research peps.Sorry for ranting but I just had to say I am impressed with them and for the price you can't beat it.Hope that helped you out.

thanks for all the info. I don't need to lean out much i need to gain. Also I have problems not getting hungry cause I work so much, constantly running around. Maybe I'll try the 6. Do u know of any others that stimulates hunger?

The IGF-1 LR3/MGF combo can definitely cause mass gain..but it is likely to be lean gains..the others just seem to be best for leaning..I am very impressed with the aforementioned combo..I have definitely added some size to my stubborn legs with it.Combined with:cool: a little something else all these will add more mass than a little something else alone would.

gh

What would be a good stack with test? for mass gain and lean, very interesting read.

What would be a good stack with test? for mass gain and lean, very interesting read.

For me it has been IGF-1 LR3 50mcg's 30 min. pre w/o With MGF 200mcg's immediately post w/o administered Bilaterally into muscles trained..Along with test the effects are synergistic.I have never used slin but some compare the IGF to it..there are responders and some that get nothing from it..I happened to respond very well from it and will include with my cycles for now on..I hear it is good for p.c.t. as well for helping to retain gains..all research peps(GHRP'S/GHNRH'S) should be run during and after cycles as they will help with that..as for the IGF-1 LR3 it should be cycled..but I am still seeing results after 4 weeks and plan on running it until I hit a wall..so far so good.I believe it is all about the timing and your diet..and also I'm sure genetic factors whether or not you will respond well or waste a lot of money.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws