over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 and the hypo feeling ???

alpha6164

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
So for the first time i tried IGF LR3 yesterday. I know from some info that insulin may be used in the synthesis of this product and the association of going hypo using it. But i honestly dont believe it has anything to do with insulin or actually going hypo. I injected 40mcg bilaterally (80mcg total) and literally within 2-3min i felt like weak in the knees.

Now even the fastest acting insulin out there does not work that quickly. You can inject 10iu of Humalog and it still going to take 10-15min to start to work. And that is straight fucking insulin. So how is it that 80mcg of IGF can make you go hypo in 2min. If that is the case hell it is the best sugar lowering agent on the planet. Maybe we should use it for diabetic patients that come in with sugars greater than 500 and are going to DKA lol. It gave me the exact same feeling i get using high dose GHRP-2.

Has anyone actually tested their sugars before and after injecting IGF LR3 to see if their sugar actually drops?

I would be interested in this too. I have never experimented with it but it's on my labs priority list for research. Yeah I agree high dosed ghrp-2 can result in super fast and strong reactions.

Yes

So for the first time i tried IGF LR3 yesterday. I know from some info that insulin may be used in the synthesis of this product and the association of going hypo using it. But i honestly dont believe it has anything to do with insulin or actually going hypo. I injected 40mcg bilaterally (80mcg total) and literally within 2-3min i felt like weak in the knees.

Now even the fastest acting insulin out there does not work that quickly. You can inject 10iu of Humalog and it still going to take 10-15min to start to work. And that is straight fucking insulin. So how is it that 80mcg of IGF can make you go hypo in 2min. If that is the case hell it is the best sugar lowering agent on the planet. Maybe we should use it for diabetic patients that come in with sugars greater than 500 and are going to DKA lol. It gave me the exact same feeling i get using high dose GHRP-2.

Has anyone actually tested their sugars before and after injecting IGF LR3 to see if their sugar actually drops?

Osiris and 718psi told me theirs did on ours.

Phil,

This was not your LR3 cause i have not got any from you. This was a buddy of mine that had gotten some from Great White Peptide. He had gotten a great deal and just gave me a while to try.

I have thought a lot about it and i am willing to bet $100 that it is not LR3 and that it is GHRP-2 or GHRP-6. It gave the exact same ghrelin feeling you get with the hunger etc. And since i injected basically 1/10th of the vial, if this was GHRP like a 2-5mg vial then i injected like 200-500mcg of GHRP. And it gave me the exact same feeling of what i get during my current routine when i inject 400mcg GHRP-2. If any one knows what high dose GHRP feels like is me.

To prove i am going to inject this "IGF LR3" and check my serum GH an hour later as i have done before and if it has caused a major bump in my GH then we know it is GHRP. Cause IGF will have absolutely no effect on your serum GH levels.

I welcome GWP to comment here. I have previously ordered peptides from them before and have no issues with them. But i think they have gotten burned by a supplier and need to know.

I have in the past when on a low carb diet, my blood sugar is always between 70 and 85 when low carb for a long time. With igf-1 that has given me results about 8hrs post injection I get very tired for about an hr and my blood sugar dips down to around 50-55. With ghrps I never get the hunger feeling anyone talks about on any brand and never get a lower blood sugar.

Oh also the only times I have ever noticed any benefits from igf-1 was if I do it the old school way of mixing it in a ml of BA, drawing out my dose and filling the rest of the pin with BW then shooting sub-q. Not really sure why but any other way of mixing or injecting seems to give me no noticeable results.

alpha, may be injected into a vein, and immediately went to hypoglycemia, step a few times when I inject into my biceps.

Greetings and Merry Christmas to all.

alpha, may be injected into a vein, and immediately went to hypoglycemia, step a few times when I inject into my biceps.

Greetings and Merry Christmas to all.

Hahaha...He is a medical doctor. I'm sure he knows how to properly inject. It's much more likely the Lr3 isn't Lr3. :cool:

Phil,

This was not your LR3 cause i have not got any from you. This was a buddy of mine that had gotten some from Great White Peptide. He had gotten a great deal and just gave me a while to try.

I have thought a lot about it and i am willing to bet $100 that it is not LR3 and that it is GHRP-2 or GHRP-6. It gave the exact same ghrelin feeling you get with the hunger etc. And since i injected basically 1/10th of the vial, if this was GHRP like a 2-5mg vial then i injected like 200-500mcg of GHRP. And it gave me the exact same feeling of what i get during my current routine when i inject 400mcg GHRP-2. If any one knows what high dose GHRP feels like is me.

To prove i am going to inject this "IGF LR3" and check my serum GH an hour later as i have done before and if it has caused a major bump in my GH then we know it is GHRP. Cause IGF will have absolutely no effect on your serum GH levels.

I welcome GWP to comment here. I have previously ordered peptides from them before and have no issues with them. But i think they have gotten burned by a supplier and need to know.

I tested mine on real lr3.....it does drop but I agree...it sounds like you were experiencing the ghrelin effect and not lr3

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hahaha...He is a medical doctor. I'm sure he knows how to properly inject. It's much more likely the Lr3 isn't Lr3. :cool:

you see through your skin when injected??

I am a girl of 35 years old and I injecting from 15 years .... what I mean is, only a screening test will tell if it's real lr3.

greetings.

I tested mine on real lr3.....it does drop but I agree...it sounds like you were experiencing the ghrelin effect and not lr3

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OJ, How much did it drop? And do you take some simple sugars after injection?

There is no way that it was injected in the vein since I am versed in where vasculature lies. I didn't even have a drop of blood. But lets just take it one step further and say I injected right in the vein and it still doesn't act that quick.

Working in the ICU when patients come in with severe hyperglycemia and we need to reduce their sugars rapidly, subQ insulin doesn't give us enough control. So we start an actual an IV insulin drip. Hell even that doesn't work in 60 seconds. It still takes 4-5min for sugar to start to go down. When I injected the "LR3" almost instantly I got that hunger feeling same as GHRP.

I will prove this is not lr3 when it shows that it causes a GH surge post injection when real IGF has no effect on serum GH.

Yes

There is no way that it was injected in the vein since I am versed in where vasculature lies. I didn't even have a drop of blood. But lets just take it one step further and say I injected right in the vein and it still doesn't act that quick.

Working in the ICU when patients come in with severe hyperglycemia and we need to reduce their sugars rapidly, subQ insulin doesn't give us enough control. So we start an actual an IV insulin drip. Hell even that doesn't work in 60 seconds. It still takes 4-5min for sugar to start to go down. When I injected the "LR3" almost instantly I got that hunger feeling same as GHRP.

I will prove this is not lr3 when it shows that it causes a GH surge post injection when real IGF has no effect on serum GH.

This is why we love having you on the Ergopep staff.......

This is why we love having you on the Ergopep staff.......

Thanks Phil. But you know I would say the same thing if this was you IGF. That's pretty much why we work together to sift thru bull shit. I don't think anyone in this business is immune and can get burned by a supplier. I believe GWP are good peeps that may have just gotten burned. We will know this week.

Of course

Thanks Phil. But you know I would say the same thing if this was you IGF. That's pretty much why we work together to sift thru bull shit. I don't think anyone in this business is immune and can get burned by a supplier. I believe GWP are good peeps that may have just gotten burned. We will know this week.

I think we all know that I nor these suppliers do not produce these ourselves.......we are just middle men trying to bring the highest quality products at the cheapest prices to the researchers. I NEED you to keep our inventory clean.......spot on.........if not, I change suppliers. Its not our fault UNTIL we know if there is a problem.GWP is good people.......GREAT PEOPLE.....these guys I would trust......we all get burned but we have procedures in place now to stop it. Thank you Alpha! We personally research these also, so its needed!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear