over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 as part of contest prep

Getnbiggger

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
What is the role, if any, of IGF LR3 in contest prep?

Sound like the last week it would be nice, a lot of people talk about how dry and pumped LR3 can make you and how well it goes with carb ups.

I had planned on running CJC no dac + Hex at 200mcg AM and PM for my contest prep, then the last week I was going to switch for IGF LR3 at 100-200mcg.

I'd rather opt for a short recombinant-IGF-1 variant and use as a "diet insulin" for loading carbs the final week.

Rather not mess with the long lasting R3 attaching to sites I'd rather not attach to.

-FF

I'd rather opt for a short recombinant-IGF-1 variant and use as a "diet insulin" for loading carbs the final week.

Rather not mess with the long lasting R3 attaching to sites I'd rather not attach to.

-FF

Are you referring to DES? How many mcg would you use? Would you use it only during the carb loading phase?

Useless. Every medical study shows it doesn’t actually effect igf1 levels in humans. Which is why Medicine tossed it out. And no it’s not because it’s cheap. My per mg it’s more expensive then normal igf1. Spend the money on more gh.

“Don’t use something that medicine rejected”

Useless. Every medical study shows it doesn’t actually effect igf1 levels in humans. Which is why Medicine tossed it out. And no it’s not because it’s cheap. My per mg it’s more expensive then normal igf1. Spend the money on more gh.

“Don’t use something that medicine rejected”

x1000

IGF does not come in micro-grams, regardless of how long-chain theyve added to it. This is why bodybuilders use hgh+insulin combo to create 7000+ ng/ml of IGF, not MCG.

Stay clear. Its rubbish.

-FF

No, just the Human Recombinant version IGF from ecoli. Could be anywhere from $250-$500 per mg and 95-98% purity.

I dont believe Long R3 is what physique enhancement seeking Bodybuilders truly want

-FF

I believe that it's more hype than concrete duplicatable muscle hypertrophy/regeneration/growth results.

IGF-1 is going to turn a dieting Bodybuilder from a fat oxidizer to a glucose oxidizer and promote cell storage and not influence lipolysis, but possibly be lipogenic.

So in the grand scheme of things -- could you use a few 100 mcg's as a "glucose disposal agent" to load some carbs in a depleted/lean body? Sure, and it should be much "safer" than insulin if that is a huge concern of not feeling confident with using insulin to carb load.

However - I think GH and simply using insulin is the magic, not any variant of IGFs

-FF

Whilst I believe the "magic" and the changes in the physiques over the past few decades have come from the inclusion of hgh and insulin. LR3 is without doubt one of my favourite things to run for simply "looking better". I get fantastic results when running high doses for very short periods. I feel tighter but fuller at the same time. I can't run hgh or similar as I get too much fatigue but I wish I could. But I have gotten better results from lr3 than hgh. Geno sells hgh and doesn't sell lr3 so it's not like I am trying to push sales or any crap like that. I have used various brands of UG LR3 that were great and some were very cheap.

From my experience LR3 definitely seems to favour people who are good with carbs. Just as Matt stated the term "glucose diposal agent" that to me is where it's effects/magic can be seen. On a lean and slin sensitive physique when you load large amounts of carbs LR3 really comes to life and can be extremely useful.

Last edited:
I believe that it's more hype than concrete duplicatable muscle hypertrophy/regeneration/growth results.

IGF-1 is going to turn a dieting Bodybuilder from a fat oxidizer to a glucose oxidizer and promote cell storage and not influence lipolysis, but possibly be lipogenic.

So in the grand scheme of things -- could you use a few 100 mcg's as a "glucose disposal agent" to load some carbs in a depleted/lean body? Sure, and it should be much "safer" than insulin if that is a huge concern of not feeling confident with using insulin to carb load.

However - I think GH and simply using insulin is the magic, not any variant of IGFs

-FF

You need GH with IGF for the magic to work (even if you get increlex, if your not using GH with it, chances are your wasting it, so your science is on point). Actually on top of that ESTROGEN is critical in this axis aswell (i cant find the proper science articles as im limited in time writing this, but quick google study researchs, there is more 'anabolic' studies avaiable if you take time to look for them).

http://joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/205/3/201.full

Conclusions
The GH and IGF1 signaling pathways are important regulators of muscle and bone cell survival and function. The commonly observed decline in circulating GH and IGF1 levels that accompanies aging may contribute to reduced muscle strength and trabecular bone mass.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12671196

Estradiol effects on the growth hormone/insulin-like growth factor-1 axis in amenorrheic athletes.

suggesting that estrogen, exercise, and nutritional deficiencies may have independent effects on the GH/IGF-1 axis.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224