over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

igf lr3 bunk or takes time

Yeah big guy I'm talking shit... Cheerio fella I'm sure all info was gotten out of this. Hey Op new supplier, righto? Also if you are puffing your chest and think that your rant added value, please chap you look like a fool... In relation to the "added" info you imagine I have which when I then told Arnold swazhenneger, to Google it. Is pretty much common knowledge, if you can't decipher biochemical literature and physiological impacts then you should really shhhh because this is getting painful. So if you are interested, enter igf 1, click on the scholar tab and go for it. Not gonna read it for you chap, also if you are willing you can pay subscription to several journals(endocrinology specific), but doubt you will coz it will go over your head... Now if you have your keyboard peepee ready let's do it... I'm enjoying this, because you have no idea who I am but you are going on like you are on top of the mountain... I was merely placing rebuttals to the points. Yes the manner I did it might have been poorly done and for that I apologize... Go go power rangers...

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

I am not going to bother with you anymore. Anyone who reads all the posts from this thread can see it. I don't think you know shit. Just another random chatting shit on a bodybuilding forum. You literally posted how there is much more to this and we need to learn yet you can't post any details about what you are referring to. You wrote "I then told Arnold swazhenneger, to Google it. Is pretty much common knowledge" What is pretty much common knowledge? Don't you get my point just list what you mean. You can't cos you know you are full of shit and don't have any clue.

Any normal person who came on a thread and stated what you did then were questioned would at least try to back up their argument with real scientific evidence. Instead you pretend to know things that don't exist. You haven't posted anything a part from the fact you should feel x dose which has been pointed out as false by a few experienced guys. A few guys on here have studied lr3 fairly extensively. I have just scratched the surface but even I know you are chatting shit.

I'm literally giggling at that. I also now doubt your English, as I don't think you know what scientific means... Also If your understanding of igf ends at lowered BG and pumps and need me for clarification you shouldn't play with these things.. Like I said : Google - igf-1-scholar. And no I'm not some idiot on a BB forum that doesn't know shit, you are very wrong, your assumptions are wrong and I really don't hope you do that any new member that challenges your thought or even your illusion of power here... I'll help you, since you so snappy with igf, start by typing igf (and next to it just write sodium) then clickels on Google scholar.. ... Have a ponder and let me know what you find lesson 2 starts when you write back... Mate all this childish shot aside... Please don't think your literacy in science is profound when you state of anecdotal evidence as your base argument, you should know that and that is dangerous, a couple a years ago people believed igf was site specific now its understood its systemic, see what anecdotes do... Call me full of shit, call me whatever you need... Here's what I know of myself. I'm definitely not the idiot you think I am haha... I wanna be a member of this community and contribute but I won't just sit back and let bullshit info get regurgitated, if a patient comes to me which (giggles) they often do... And they are Injecting a substance, I place a massive amount of importance on that issue. To help. To understand. To advise and to do no harm... Not tell them yeah well I know a guy that injects 15 MG of diamorphine and he still sings opera on his tummy at night... Jesus I'd lose my license, I'd identify the drug, establish side effects, and probably of needed prescribe new meds... Not tell them to inject more of this and then go don't worry some feel it some dont...god what? Anyway just piece of shit me hey trying to hurt someone? Uhm no... Help people especially in this field because it's an amazing field with so much potential but the BB community ruin it when they give shit advice and bad things happen...this isn't just a BB community big guy, this is much more... Its anti aging, lifestyle, diet, depression, assistance. People read what you write down. Make sure it's the best... I was advised by a patient to check out this site and see what I thought, and I confess a lot of the info on this place is gold, but some is just outright dangerous, and I'm not even talking of dnp (lolz)... So Elvis play some more...i am intrigued
I am not going to bother with you anymore. Anyone who reads all the posts from this thread can see it. I don't think you know shit. Just another random chatting shit on a bodybuilding forum. You literally posted how there is much more to this and we need to learn yet you can't post any details about what you are referring to. You wrote "I then told Arnold swazhenneger, to Google it. Is pretty much common knowledge" What is pretty much common knowledge? Don't you get my point just list what you mean. You can't cos you know you are full of shit and don't have any clue.

Any normal person who came on a thread and stated what you did then were questioned would at least try to back up their argument with real scientific evidence. Instead you pretend to know things that don't exist. You haven't posted anything a part from the fact you should feel x dose which has been pointed out as false by a few experienced guys. A few guys on here have studied lr3 fairly extensively. I have just scratched the surface but even I know you are chatting shit.

I think you should think about that statement. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18567600 give that a read. Just the abstract is enough to give an idea
What's funny is that one can argue the Lr3 is working since he is not gaining weight! Since now he says he usually gains weight easily [emoji57]

All in all, the OPs story doesn't seem to add up. And idk what the guy above me is trying to argue cuz he mentioned increlex while talking about Lr3 as if they were interchangeable... NOT even close... you lost credibility bro.

What's funny is that one can argue the Lr3 is working since he is not gaining weight! Since now he says he usually gains weight easily [emoji57]

All in all, the OPs story doesn't seem to add up. And idk what the guy above me is trying to argue cuz he mentioned increlex while talking about Lr3 as if they were interchangeable... NOT even close... you lost credibility bro.

yeah I may not get crazy pumps; but looks like even if I binge a little not much weight really comes on(especially with carbs), but a shitload of sodium always puts on weight for me unless I'm running clen or eca which are basically diuretics to my body.

Yeah big guy I'm talking shit... Cheerio fella I'm sure all info was gotten out of this. Hey Op new supplier, righto? Also if you are puffing your chest and think that your rant added value, please chap you look like a fool... In relation to the "added" info you imagine I have which when I then told Arnold swazhenneger, to Google it. Is pretty much common knowledge, if you can't decipher biochemical literature and physiological impacts then you should really shhhh because this is getting painful. So if you are interested, enter igf 1, click on the scholar tab and go for it. Not gonna read it for you chap, also if you are willing you can pay subscription to several journals(endocrinology specific), but doubt you will coz it will go over your head... Now if you have your keyboard peepee ready let's do it... I'm enjoying this, because you have no idea who I am but you are going on like you are on top of the mountain... I was merely placing rebuttals to the points. Yes the manner I did it might have been poorly done and for that I apologize... Go go power rangers...

after this month I'll judge how this igf lr3 goes; overall I think it is working; yes I don't get super hypo after taking it; but the next day my appetite does go up and I could eat a shitload without putting much bloat; could be the HGH I'm taking also which I've been running for over 2 months. But I do get pip everytime I inject the IGF LR3; so all you know it can be real or some other peptide; which doesn't really matter for me at this point.

I think you should think about that statement. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18567600 give that a read. Just the abstract is enough to give an idea

Your post to me was sentence after sentence again without answering the question. This quoted post shows your lack of understanding when taking all factors into consideration. You don't think we have read numerous studies showing the exact same thing as you just posted. That is basic stuff.

Rambo posted that as the OP stated he hadn't put weight on. But the OP also stated he has been doing tonnes of cardio. Moreover you can't judge LR3 because you never put weight on as there are so many other factors at play.

I am not going to waste anymore time with you as you are a clown. Keep thinking you know it all because you are able to prescribe patients drugs. I am too busy to waste anymore time on you. You should be too busy as well if you are in fact a doctor.

after this month I'll judge how this igf lr3 goes; overall I think it is working; yes I don't get super hypo after taking it; but the next day my appetite does go up and I could eat a shitload without putting much bloat; could be the HGH I'm taking also which I've been running for over 2 months. But I do get pip everytime I inject the IGF LR3; so all you know it can be real or some other peptide; which doesn't really matter for me at this point.

Matey just keep doing your thing and see how things go after a longer period in time. But try to look at the bigger picture. Try not to form an opinion after every day. Just because it seems to be working now because you can eat a shitload in 1 day and not put much bloat on means very little. As you posted you are also running hgh and I assume other stuff as well. In order to judge it effectively you need to keep things fairly consistent. It's like someone stating x drug was great because I put on 10 pounds in 3 weeks but they also started eating 2000 calories more when they started the cycle. You seem to be all over the place and your diet sounds far from consistent. Keep to a structured diet and up the carbs around the LR3 administration and see how you get on. I am actually gonna get LR3 myself soon and will probably play around with a few different brands. It's always worth trying different brands and seeing what suits you the best as some are great and others are crap.

Think about what statement? Increlex is not LR3. This is fact. Your link just explains the basics of IGF1 and its analogues. What is your point?

Why don't you read this from two years ago and understand the differences and how they work. There are more examples, I found this by Googling my handle "Rambostallone igf1". Plenty more at this forum and others.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/135052-proof-igf-saturation.html

Matey just keep doing your thing and see how things go after a longer period in time. But try to look at the bigger picture. Try not to form an opinion after every day. Just because it seems to be working now because you can eat a shitload in 1 day and not put much bloat on means very little. As you posted you are also running hgh and I assume other stuff as well. In order to judge it effectively you need to keep things fairly consistent. It's like someone stating x drug was great because I put on 10 pounds in 3 weeks but they also started eating 2000 calories more when they started the cycle. You seem to be all over the place and your diet sounds far from consistent. Keep to a structured diet and up the carbs around the LR3 administration and see how you get on. I am actually gonna get LR3 myself soon and will probably play around with a few different brands. It's always worth trying different brands and seeing what suits you the best as some are great and others are crap.

Well the thing is I know how my body reacts when I take in a shitload of carbs; I'm very very sensitive to carbs why hence I get bloated easily with them and put on tons of water. I would say my caloric intake/carb intake has been consistent on a weekly basis on top of my refeed/cheat days; so I can gauge weight, body composition etc. To be honest yes your right; I'm also running HGH too; so its possible since its already been almost 2 months the effects from HGH are slowly kicking in. But I think the LR3 is having some effect; I have constant hunger for carbs; more than usual, and the days I have refeeds/(planned binges) next day the weight doesn't pile up like crazy like it normally would. Reason why I tried peptidetech HGH was I was taking Super IGF from supertrop; but when I took it, I didn't really get pip nor did I get super hungry throughout the week; and I did shoot 100 mcg at once too. This was all while running GH too. So I don't know if it went bad; but someone on this board said they didn't like the Super IGF and tried out peptidetech's lr3 and it felt way way different; so thats why I purchased from peptidetech. When I finish the LR3; I will post on here if I saw any noticeable changes with my body composition.

Think about what statement? Increlex is not LR3. This is fact. Your link just explains the basics of IGF1 and its analogues. What is your point?

Why don't you read this from two years ago and understand the differences and how they work. There are more examples, I found this by Googling my handle "Rambostallone igf1". Plenty more at this forum and others.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/135052-proof-igf-saturation.html
Lol pal, I'm just not gonna say anything... Haha

Well the thing is I know how my body reacts when I take in a shitload of carbs; I'm very very sensitive to carbs why hence I get bloated easily with them and put on tons of water. I would say my caloric intake/carb intake has been consistent on a weekly basis on top of my refeed/cheat days; so I can gauge weight, body composition etc. To be honest yes your right; I'm also running HGH too; so its possible since its already been almost 2 months the effects from HGH are slowly kicking in. But I think the LR3 is having some effect; I have constant hunger for carbs; more than usual, and the days I have refeeds/(planned binges) next day the weight doesn't pile up like crazy like it normally would. Reason why I tried peptidetech HGH was I was taking Super IGF from supertrop; but when I took it, I didn't really get pip nor did I get super hungry throughout the week; and I did shoot 100 mcg at once too. This was all while running GH too. So I don't know if it went bad; but someone on this board said they didn't like the Super IGF and tried out peptidetech's lr3 and it felt way way different; so thats why I purchased from peptidetech. When I finish the LR3; I will post on here if I saw any noticeable changes with my body composition.

What you write (especially hungry for carbs) is a good sign. When I write loads of carbs I guess that is relevant to the person. 80g may be a lot for you for example. It doesn't have to be 150g like what I do many times. Although I would definitely be having them after using the lr3. Moreover if you ever want a cheat meal have it post workout after you inject lr3. You might as well as you are going to have one so make the most out of it.

Mike Arnold please refer to this post in term of my use of "side effect" . Using outlier indicators as your argument is invalid when referring to the bell curve, however as I type this you will not get it. I also understand you are a respected member of this community so I will stand back for now and let this thread take its course... There are several side effects of impacts igf the drug has, if you are unsure. Give it a Google... Igf depending on Quality, and a dose of 50mcg, you will "feel". Especially in the scenario op has used it... Keep it relevant to op's post

Aren't you a prick. I don't know what the fuck you are smoking to be able to write so much utter rubbish. The reason that you only refer to Google and post irrelevant studies instead of explaining your reasoning is that you are incapable of doing so. You lack both the intellectual capacity and education necessary. Stop pretending to be a doctor, you wouldn't even get a medical license in whatever third world shithole you come from.

Aren't you a prick. I don't know what the fuck you are smoking to be able to write so much utter rubbish. The reason that you only refer to Google and post irrelevant studies instead of explaining your reasoning is that you are incapable of doing so. You lack both the intellectual capacity and education necessary. Stop pretending to be a doctor, you wouldn't even get a medical license in whatever third world shithole you come from.
Hahaha yeah, sure thing bud... Remember keep your hornones in check bud could almost feel your BP rise just now... Also the assumption you are making is wrong... But ooh dare you challenge the forum lords... No I'm not a prick, I'm actually a nice guy... And also why would I lie about being a doctor, is it a special occupation in your eyes? The insecurities, good God the social studies on you lot could be amazing

Anyway guys, if it means the world to you. You win and are right. I'm wrong, I have no idea what I'm talking about. Please don't follow my advice and keep with above suggested. (pssst Op get another supplier). I'm quite tired of this bickering. Would like to comment on other threads. I apologize for hurting feelings. Just act as if I know nothing and as poster above me stated I'm from a third world piece of shit with whatever credentials he came up... Thanks gents probably see you in another thread unless you ban people for going against the grain... Remember eat those trenbologna sandwiches and stay classy

I have nothing to do with Sciroxx nor have I used their LR3 so I can't really comment. I have heard it is great from multiple sources though. In fact I think you are the first person I have seen to say anything negative about it. I was merely commenting in general. If you have used many different IGF's that were good and that feels different then that is obviously not good. Again though I have never used it nor do I have insider knowledge about testing so I couldn't say. As Jeff posted have it sent in to Jano and they will even pay for it to be tested. It's very easy to do so you will know exactly what is in that vial. By MC I assume you mean Muscle Chemistry and yes I heard their LR3 was great as well (multiple sources) but I am still to try it.

Some companies sell things as "pharma" and I guess if it's tested in pharm standards I understand why they do that. It's obviously just to sell the product. I am not disagreeing with you but I can understand both view points. Although when you get something advertised as pharma and the vial tops are cheaply done that is not a great sign. But it doesn't mean what is inside is not pharm standard. PM them and ask if they will pay Jano if you send it in as I have seen them post that in the open and I know they are confident about their LR3. I will probably use it someday as I like to test different brands.

My toughts to, so many raved about how good it is, and the company
sells it like pharma. Well that one i could understand (if it was true) cause
there must be a few labs that got high tech gear to do powders from, thats
not FDA approved aka "pharma". Thats what i tought.

But now when the quality dont even beat ugl, for 200 dollars. no in out.
Would tip you to buy a vial of MC's. Its really great. They are selektive
scammers tho. Fucked me over for a bulk order, just the same way sciroxx
did. Even did it to another bb here in sweden. But well the igf works.

Btw, have u read the jano thred on meso? here in sweden our dealers send
it there to. And to the analyze dude, is that the same company? either way,
i just went thrue that thread and yes, my trust for jano is GONE. That dude
will fake samples to get happy costumers, not even for bribe. So il bet to
bribe him would be extreamly simple. Guiess thats why the whole 99% purity
blacktops is going right now… damn this game is dirty.

Take care

I ordered 4 bottles from peptide tech at the end of October but I always check the weather and how hot it’s gonna be that week my shit was top notch just order another 4. Change in temp could be it peptide tech is the shit from my experience. Also I do 120mcg a day 60 in the am and 60 pre workout I reconstitute my igf in acetic acid also

My toughts to, so many raved about how good it is, and the company
sells it like pharma. Well that one i could understand (if it was true) cause
there must be a few labs that got high tech gear to do powders from, thats
not FDA approved aka "pharma". Thats what i tought.

But now when the quality dont even beat ugl, for 200 dollars. no in out.
Would tip you to buy a vial of MC's. Its really great. They are selektive
scammers tho. Fucked me over for a bulk order, just the same way sciroxx
did. Even did it to another bb here in sweden. But well the igf works.

Btw, have u read the jano thred on meso? here in sweden our dealers send
it there to. And to the analyze dude, is that the same company? either way,
i just went thrue that thread and yes, my trust for jano is GONE. That dude
will fake samples to get happy costumers, not even for bribe. So il bet to
bribe him would be extreamly simple. Guiess thats why the whole 99% purity
blacktops is going right now… damn this game is dirty.

Take care

Matey I wrote out a big reply to this the other day and clicked submit and the forum went off. It was really big as well so very annoying. I will look into getting MC's LR3. I will probably try The Providers first (easier shipping) and go from there. There are a few brands I want to try to see how good they are.

I have heard about that thread but need to check it out. If you Google his name and scammer lot's of things come up. I only have positive things to say from dealings with him. I am a fan of his posts. I know of people who have sent in blanks as well and he tested them right by what they were supposed to be. Obviously the products would need to be exact to do that but point being he was spot on. It's hard to know who to trust these days though and there may always be doubt over the internet. I will check out that thread though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131