over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

igf lr3 bunk or takes time

Elvia, curious about your opinion on this one. I can get me some Nouveaux Lr3, what do you think about a little insulin pre workout ( say 5 to 10 iu ) and 100 mcg of Lr3 eod? Planning on using Lantus in the morning as well. I workout after work so have a couple of hours before bed after my workout.

Sorry gents but I disagree, and you are correct that I spoke in absolutes however it does not reflect in every individual, however there are reflections of human physiology which only certain pathways are used. Now I do get the argument that some respond better and some don't, however with a compound like igf which I have had the privilege of using pharm grade (increlex) there are dosages that you will "feel" it... What I mean with that is how it plays out its role in the body... I promise you, and saying this myself as a physician if you inject 50mcg of good quality igf and don't get the side effects (symptoms of its dosing). It's either not igf, a bad batch, or mishandled

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

Firstly we are talking about LR3 and Increlex is different. Whilst what you state is true to an extent again it doesn't always translate from person to person. You can't state x dose will give x results and side effects for every person.

The dose is a vital factor in all of this. I bring up insulin again as an example. Insulin does make people go hypo that is fact and all the side effects will be similar for everyone so I am not fully disagreeing with you. However, I have come across people who can dose 10iu regular slin and not eat and not go hypo because they are so insulin resistant. Whereas others could dose 5iu and go hypo fairly quickly. Obviously 50iu slin should make everyone go hypo. Dbol also gives the same sort of results and side effects to most people (as do most drugs) but 10mg will do next to nothing for some people whereas others will put on 10 pounds of water in 5 days at 10mg. The same can be said for all drugs many of us use all the time on here. It doesn't mean these are bad batches just a huge spectrum in regards to response from person to person.

I haven't used increlex but I know people who have and the response was varied. Most stated it wasn't worth the expense. Others speak like it's magical. This forum has tested UG brands of LR3 in the past and most passed with very high purity etc. I have used many UG brands and there is some really good LR3 out there. It is true through experience you can use side effects as a gauge for accessing drugs but only for yourself as after multiple times of using x drug you learn exactly how your body responds. It doesn't mean everyone else will have anything near the same response to 20mcg IGF-1 as you do.

Elvia, curious about your opinion on this one. I can get me some Nouveaux Lr3, what do you think about a little insulin pre workout ( say 5 to 10 iu ) and 100 mcg of Lr3 eod? Planning on using Lantus in the morning as well. I workout after work so have a couple of hours before bed after my workout.

I am tempted to get some myself but was going to leave LR3 out for awhile. Your protocol sounds great. I would try it pre workout but change over to 2 hours post workout and see what you prefer. Only recommendation is try 50mcg first time to see your response as even that dose hit me hard. 100mcg was hard for me to take at times. Please let me know how you get on with it as I am very curious. I don't know anyone else who has used it. Don't be shy with your carb intake intra training and always have a bag of sweets in your gym bag just incase.

been 4 days since I have been on 50 mcg of LR3; tough to say I've been getting super fucking hungry sometimes, not hypo though. And the next day I barely gain any weight unless I binge on sodium. Also I've been doing a shitload of cardio, but still weights not piling on like its supposed to and I feel stronger. I think its working now; just took a few days.

been 4 days since I have been on 50 mcg of LR3; tough to say I've been getting super fucking hungry sometimes, not hypo though. And the next day I barely gain any weight unless I binge on sodium. Also I've been doing a shitload of cardio, but still weights not piling on like its supposed to and I feel stronger. I think its working now; just took a few days.

What? You expect weight to pile on while doing a shitload of cardio?

If weights not going up your not eating enough. Doesn't matter what drug you use. And LR3 will burn through carbs so you better be eating ENOUGH.

Basically what the last 2 posters wrote. What exactly do you expect LR3 to do? It's not going to make you pile on weight especially over a few days. Even drugs known for putting weight on (dbol for example) won't do much if you are aren't eating enough and doing tonnes of cardio. You have all this wrong. I don't understand how you expected weight to pile on using lr3. I honestly don't think you know what you are feeling and just guessing. You feel stronger... again it shouldn't be increasing strength over a few days but that's still possible. You binge on sodium to gain?

LR3 burns through carbs. I get leaner, tigher and fuller on it. If I didn't eat a massive amount of carbs I would mainly just get leaner and tighter. When I use approx 100mcg eod I usually take that post workout with approx 50g protein and 150-200g carbs. If I eat again afterwards (depends what time I trained) I am having 100g carbs pretty much every meal. On that sort of diet I still burn through them and only look better for it. You are likely really hungry because you are are simply not eating enough. I would up your carb intake especially in the meals after dosing the LR3.

What did you eat yesterday start to finish? What are your goals?

LR3 is different and it's definitely not pharma. Standard IGF-1 and LR3 are completely different things. You must be reading dosing guidelines from IGF-1. It's very common to dose 50mcg+ of LR3. It's rubbish that all people will need 20mcg as an example. Everyone is different. 50mcg is not that high. What is your body fat? How long have you been using it?

Guys sometimes expect miracles as well. Pharma HGH doesn't change most people that much in 2 weeks for example so why should IGF-1? I wirte that but high dosed LR3 can literally transform me in 1 week but I dose it high. I barely feel anything at 20mcg and I much prefer short burst cycles compared to low dosed over months.

Guys also don't use LR3 to it's full potential. I dose it 2 hours post workout with literally 200g carbs and 50g protein. I wake up fuller and tigther everytime. For a good brand I dose 100mcg eod. That is the same as your 50mcg ed but I time it and don't use everyday. Other brands I need to dose higher but for a godo one 100mcg will knock me out post injection.

Comon Elvia, do you really mean that u missed that sciroxx sellingpoint
with there IGF and HGH is that it IS pharma grade !?

Ive used IGF for 4 years and MC's got the best igf on the market.
So if i use 66mcg of UGL igf.. to feel. Well then i expected to at least be
able to use 40 and feel the pump and pressure ALOT. So that says it all.

If it cant even beat UGL igf it sure as hell isen't 99% pure, as they claim.

Well it's not pharma cuz there is no such thing. But that sciroxx Lr3 is very potent. Not sure how you are feeling nothing on it. Sometimes I think you guys are expecting some magical things to happen and then call stuff bunk cuz it doesn't pan out the way you thought it would in your mind. I couldn't even bend my knees to get my pots from the bottom cabinets my quads were soo pumped on that stuff. It's by far the strongest igf I have used.

The stuff from peptidetech also worked great. And no you don't have to wait. It works instantly. I was getting too pumped doing normal stuff like brushing my teeth and walking to the train station.

To the OP. It sounds like you do have lr3, maybe you're expecting something else from it? Have you used LR3 before? Maybe that batch is trash. Who knows.

As i wrote later up, they are selling it as pharma. Got like 4 batches of
there IGF and they seem alike. Very bad to sell a product for 200 and not
even beat ugl for 50. aka MC's.

Send a vial to Janoshik, sciroxx said they will pay for the cost of testing.

I have nothing to do with Sciroxx nor have I used their LR3 so I can't really comment. I have heard it is great from multiple sources though. In fact I think you are the first person I have seen to say anything negative about it. I was merely commenting in general. If you have used many different IGF's that were good and that feels different then that is obviously not good. Again though I have never used it nor do I have insider knowledge about testing so I couldn't say. As Jeff posted have it sent in to Jano and they will even pay for it to be tested. It's very easy to do so you will know exactly what is in that vial. By MC I assume you mean Muscle Chemistry and yes I heard their LR3 was great as well (multiple sources) but I am still to try it.

Some companies sell things as "pharma" and I guess if it's tested in pharm standards I understand why they do that. It's obviously just to sell the product. I am not disagreeing with you but I can understand both view points. Although when you get something advertised as pharma and the vial tops are cheaply done that is not a great sign. But it doesn't mean what is inside is not pharm standard. PM them and ask if they will pay Jano if you send it in as I have seen them post that in the open and I know they are confident about their LR3. I will probably use it someday as I like to test different brands.

Basically what the last 2 posters wrote. What exactly do you expect LR3 to do? It's not going to make you pile on weight especially over a few days. Even drugs known for putting weight on (dbol for example) won't do much if you are aren't eating enough and doing tonnes of cardio. You have all this wrong. I don't understand how you expected weight to pile on using lr3. I honestly don't think you know what you are feeling and just guessing. You feel stronger... again it shouldn't be increasing strength over a few days but that's still possible. You binge on sodium to gain?

LR3 burns through carbs. I get leaner, tigher and fuller on it. If I didn't eat a massive amount of carbs I would mainly just get leaner and tighter. When I use approx 100mcg eod I usually take that post workout with approx 50g protein and 150-200g carbs. If I eat again afterwards (depends what time I trained) I am having 100g carbs pretty much every meal. On that sort of diet I still burn through them and only look better for it. You are likely really hungry because you are are simply not eating enough. I would up your carb intake especially in the meals after dosing the LR3.

What did you eat yesterday start to finish? What are your goals?

To be honest I can put on weight like fucking super fast; thats really easy to me also can drop weight pretty fast. But right now I'm just playing around with the igf-lr3 to help put on lean mass; and keep me tight while gaining weight. Sometimes I over spill on carbs; and the days I do; I start to get a little soft. I have been overspilling on my diet lately; and to be honest my weight isn't really going up on top of running "supertrops" which are notorious for water weight; and even with that weight isn't really piling up. I'm trying to lean bulk very carefully; only problem with me is I fucking eat too much sometimes spilling over to fat gain/bloat.

Sorry gents but I disagree, and you are correct that I spoke in absolutes however it does not reflect in every individual, however there are reflections of human physiology which only certain pathways are used. Now I do get the argument that some respond better and some don't, however with a compound like igf which I have had the privilege of using pharm grade (increlex) there are dosages that you will "feel" it... What I mean with that is how it plays out its role in the body... I promise you, and saying this myself as a physician if you inject 50mcg of good quality igf and don't get the side effects (symptoms of its dosing). It's either not igf, a bad batch, or mishandled

IGF-1 itself is never "felt", regardless of dose. Only its side effects can potentially be felt. I am referring to its ability to reduce BG levels. If BG levels get low enough the individual will indeed feel it. However, this dose-dependent effect is highly affected by both bodyweight and insulin sensitivity. Secondary factors, such as the individual's current BG levels, as well as any food still undergoing the digestive process, will also play a role.

By saying that everyone who uses 50 mcg of IGF-1 LR3 will "feel" it, you are essentially saying that 50 mcg is a large enough dose to lower anyone's BG level to the point of hypoglycemia. That just isn't true. For one, IGF-1 itself isn't that powerful of a BG lowering agent. Insulin is MUCH more powerful in this regard--a full 10X more powerful. 10 iu of insulin regular human supplies a much more powerful BG lowering affect than 50 mcg of LR3...and MANY people don't feel 10 iu of insulin at all.

In fact, I can name 2 pro bodybuilders that I personally know, whom I have communicated with extensively on the phone and via email, that don't feel a thing when using 40 iu of regular human insulin pre-workout. One of these men downs over 350 grams of carbs during the training window, so it's not that surprising that he doesn't feel it, especially when you consider that he doesn't have the best insulin sensitivity either. On numerous occasions I have used 15-18 iu of Novolin (regular insulin) and didn't feel my BG drop at all because I ate so much food before and after administering it. On at least one occasion my BG levels never even dropped down into the normal range, let alone below normal. They remained elevated the entire time the insulin was active. The fact that I didn't have the best insulin sensitivity at this time also helps explains why I didn't "feel" that dose of insulin.

50 mcg of LR3 doesn't come anywhere close to even 10 iu insulin from a BG lowering standpoint, let alone 20 iu or 40 iu. The point here is that there are lot...a LOT...of people who will absolutely not feel 50 mcg of LR3.

I am not aware of any mechanism, outside of BG reduction, by which an injection of IGF-1 LR3 can be "felt". If you know of any, please let us know.

Last edited:
Also correct in saying it's not a pump agent, however it's a side effect, same with many of its attributes, however in pharma you use clinical signs or reaction to establish drug identification and function once administered

Mike Arnold please refer to this post in term of my use of "side effect" . Using outlier indicators as your argument is invalid when referring to the bell curve, however as I type this you will not get it. I also understand you are a respected member of this community so I will stand back for now and let this thread take its course... There are several side effects of impacts igf the drug has, if you are unsure. Give it a Google... Igf depending on Quality, and a dose of 50mcg, you will "feel". Especially in the scenario op has used it... Keep it relevant to op's post

Also apologies that post might come through in a condescending manner and it's not my intention. For that I apologize, it might be that my BG is a bit low from the igf lolz

IGF-1 itself is never "felt", regardless of dose. Only its side effects can potentially be felt. I am referring to its ability to reduce BG levels. If BG levels get low enough the individual will indeed feel it. However, this dose-dependent effect is highly affected by both bodyweight and insulin sensitivity. Secondary factors, such as the individual's current BG levels, as well as any food still undergoing the digestive process, will also play a role.

By saying that everyone who uses 50 mcg of IGF-1 LR3 will "feel" it, you are essentially saying that 50 mcg is a large enough dose to lower anyone's BG level to the point of hypoglycemia. That just isn't true. For one, IGF-1 itself isn't that powerful of a BG lowering agent. Insulin is MUCH more powerful in this regard--a full 10X more powerful. 10 iu of insulin regular human supplies a much more powerful BG lowering affect than 50 mcg of LR3...and MANY people don't feel 10 iu of insulin at all.

In fact, I can name 2 pro bodybuilders that I personally know, whom I have communicated with extensively on the phone and via email, that don't feel a thing when using 40 iu of regular human insulin pre-workout. One of these men downs over 350 grams of carbs during the training window, so it's not that surprising that he doesn't feel it, especially when you consider that he doesn't have the best insulin sensitivity either. On numerous occasions I have used 15-18 iu of Novolin (regular insulin) and didn't feel my BG drop at all because I ate so much food before and after administering it. On at least one occasion my BG levels never even dropped down into the normal range, let alone below normal. They remained elevated the entire time the insulin was active. The fact that I didn't have the best insulin sensitivity at this time also helps explains why I didn't "feel" that dose of insulin.

50 mcg of LR3 doesn't come anywhere close to even 10 iu insulin from a BG lowering standpoint, let alone 20 iu or 40 iu. The point here is that there are lot...a LOT...of people who will absolutely not feel 50 mcg of LR3.

I am not aware of any mechanism, outside of BG reduction, by which an injection of IGF-1 LR3 can be "felt". If you know of any, please let us know.

Exactly. If someone is running insulin sensibly/effectively they shouldn't be feeling it. It's harder to do that with rapid acting slin but the same still applies. I have a constant supply of aminos/carbs when it's active to prevent hypo or anything close. If someone keeps "feeling" their insulin dose they likely need to change things.

Mike Arnold please refer to this post in term of my use of "side effect" . Using outlier indicators as your argument is invalid when referring to the bell curve, however as I type this you will not get it. I also understand you are a respected member of this community so I will stand back for now and let this thread take its course... There are several side effects of impacts igf the drug has, if you are unsure. Give it a Google... Igf depending on Quality, and a dose of 50mcg, you will "feel". Especially in the scenario op has used it... Keep it relevant to op's post

You just wrote "as I type this you will not get it." Basically you don't have an answer. Please enlighten us with all of this Google knowledge we must have missed on the side effects of igf-1 lr3. I can't believe you told Mike Arnold to go and check Google :p

Again you can't state everyone will feel it because some people simply have a weird response. I have a friend who used approx 300mcg clenbuterol 1st day of his cycle and he looks at me and says "this is a strong one". That was great clen that 40mcg 1st day had me shaking and 300mcg would put most people in hospital. I also know someone who takes in approx 1g (sometimes more) caffeine preworkout and I am willing to bet 100mg doesn't do much for him. Both of those drugs have a strong "feel" factor so I am just highlighting how it can never be as simple as x dose will give y results.

All the factors Mike highlighted regarding BG levels are very true and can influence everyones response. By the way I am fully aware of IGF-1 effects on brain chemistry. I have read about it's effects on the numerous areas of cerebrovascular function. It can have a strong trophic impact on neuronal regeneration especially in the cns. However it still doesn't mean every person reading this thread will "feel" x dose of lr3.

Last edited:
Exactly. If someone is running insulin sensibly/effectively they shouldn't be feeling it. It's harder to do that with rapid acting slin but the same still applies. I have a constant supply of aminos/carbs when it's active to prevent hypo or anything close. If someone keeps "feeling" their insulin dose they likely need to change things.

You just wrote "as I type this you will not get it." Basically you don't have an answer. Please enlighten us with all of this Google knowledge we must have missed on the side effects of igf-1 lr3. I can't believe you told Mike Arnold to go and check Google [emoji14]

Again you can't state everyone will feel it because some people simply have a weird response. I have a friend who used approx 300mcg clenbuterol 1st day of his cycle and he looks at me and says "this is a strong one". That was great clen that 40mcg 1st day had me shaking and 300mcg would put most people in hospital. I also know someone who takes in approx 1g (sometimes more) caffeine preworkout and I am willing to bet 100mg doesn't do much for him. Both of those drugs have a strong "feel" factor so I am just highlighting how it can never be as simple as x dose will give y results.

All the factors Mike highlighted regarding BG levels are very true and can influence everyones response. By the way I am fully aware of IGF-1 effects on brain chemistry. I have read about it's effects on the numerous areas of cerebrovascular function. It can have a strong trophic impact on neuronal regeneration especially in the cns. However it still doesn't mean every person reading this thread will "feel" x dose of lr3.
Obviously you also don't get it, you tell me to enlighten you with extra facts then you illustrate some to give the illusion of your igf knowledge, anyway my keyboard peepee is back in my pants I'm not gonna participate in this feud... Sorry not too sure if I tickled the kings balls when I approached Mike Arnold with a rebuttal, shouldn't be so scared big guy, forums are meant to challenge ideas and come up collectively with better knowledge ... Also once again using an outlier to prove your point is not very relevant, especially to op's point or to any whatsoever, I can say some people have gigantism so blah blah blah...the side effect of the drug is relevant to assess the legitimateness(don't know if that's a word) of a drug especially in the UG community... Yes you might not react to insulin doses to that equivalent to a horse or whatever, but you can't use that in your argument when trying to assist the bell curve here... Once again op, my suggestion is get a new supplier (keeping it relevant)... Anyway I come to realize we can argue this till kingdom come, so let's do it or don't, I'm sure someone will learn and some won't. Just don't create an illusionary idea that your facts are true because you believe in them.... Let's grow together

What's funny is that one can argue the Lr3 is working since he is not gaining weight! Since now he says he usually gains weight easily [emoji57]

All in all, the OPs story doesn't seem to add up. And idk what the guy above me is trying to argue cuz he mentioned increlex while talking about Lr3 as if they were interchangeable... NOT even close... you lost credibility bro.

Obviously you also don't get it, you tell me to enlighten you with extra facts then you illustrate some to give the illusion of your igf knowledge, anyway my keyboard peepee is back in my pants I'm not gonna participate in this feud... Sorry not too sure if I tickled the kings balls when I approached Mike Arnold with a rebuttal, shouldn't be so scared big guy, forums are meant to challenge ideas and come up collectively with better knowledge... Also once again using an outlier to prove your point is not very relevant, especially to op's point or to any whatsoever, I can say some people have gigantism so blah blah blah...the side effect of the drug is relevant to assess the legitimateness(don't know if that's a word) of a drug especially in the UG community... Yes you might not react to insulin doses to that equivalent to a horse or whatever, but you can't use that in your argument when trying to assist the bell curve here... Once again op, my suggestion is get a new supplier (keeping it relevant)... Anyway I come to realize we can argue this till kingdom come, so let's do it or don't, I'm sure someone will learn and some won't. Just don't create an illusionary idea that your facts are true because you believe in them.... Let's grow together

Feud? What are you on about? This is not a feud I am perfectly chilled and happy right now. You stated how there is basically much more to this so I simply asked for details.

forums are meant to challenge ideas and come up collectively with better knowledge Exactly. So please post why so we can challenge ideas and collectively come to the right conclusions. All you have done is mention how you know all of this extra information no one else does without even posting about. How Mike should check Google for it. Why don't you give us a clue. You are basically talking shit. I actually agree with you he should try a new source/brand. But her shouldn't dismiss an LR3 after a few days because he doesn't "feel" it. Hopefully the OP starts getting better results with it. It should go without stating most (not all) aas/peptides need to be given a few weeks (or months) and not be judged after a few days.

Feud? What are you on about? This is not a feud I am perfectly chilled and happy right now. You stated how there is basically much more to this so I simply asked for details.

forums are meant to challenge ideas and come up collectively with better knowledge Exactly. So please post why so we can challenge ideas and collectively come to the right conclusions. All you have done is mention how you know all of this extra information no one else does without even posting about. How Mike should check Google for it. Why don't you give us a clue. You are basically talking shit. I actually agree with you he should try a new source/brand. But her shouldn't dismiss an LR3 after a few days because he doesn't "feel" it. Hopefully the OP starts getting better results with it. It should go without stating most (not all) aas/peptides need to be given a few weeks (or months) and not be judged after a few days.
Yeah big guy I'm talking shit... Cheerio fella I'm sure all info was gotten out of this. Hey Op new supplier, righto? Also if you are puffing your chest and think that your rant added value, please chap you look like a fool... In relation to the "added" info you imagine I have which when I then told Arnold swazhenneger, to Google it. Is pretty much common knowledge, if you can't decipher biochemical literature and physiological impacts then you should really shhhh because this is getting painful. So if you are interested, enter igf 1, click on the scholar tab and go for it. Not gonna read it for you chap, also if you are willing you can pay subscription to several journals(endocrinology specific), but doubt you will coz it will go over your head... Now if you have your keyboard peepee ready let's do it... I'm enjoying this, because you have no idea who I am but you are going on like you are on top of the mountain... I was merely placing rebuttals to the points. Yes the manner I did it might have been poorly done and for that I apologize... Go go power rangers...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828