over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

igf lr3 bunk or takes time

5millionbucks

Registered
So I recently made some BAC; put .1 cc in 10 ml of sterile water then shook it up for 10 second or so and drew water out and reconstituted in my igf lr3 from peptidetech(member on here was raving about it). Shot 25-30 mcg last night to see how it was and felt some pip and joint uncomfortness mainly in my shoulder where I have strain near rotator cuff area. Then today about 2 hours before the gym(I literally took it because of the amount of carbs I ate that time) wanted to see how my body would react so I shot 50mcg in my delt. As soon as I shot it in my shoulder; I had some slight pip for hours, but when I went to the gym the pump wasn't really their. Like I didn't see anything out of the extradinoary and taking a preworkout would of gave better pumps than what I had at the gym. Was wondering if this source was legit; or if it took about a week or so to take effect?

So I recently made some BAC; put .1 cc in 10 ml of sterile water then shook it up for 10 second or so and drew water out and reconstituted in my igf lr3 from peptidetech(member on here was raving about it). Shot 25-30 mcg last night to see how it was and felt some pip and joint uncomfortness mainly in my shoulder where I have strain near rotator cuff area. Then today about 2 hours before the gym(I literally took it because of the amount of carbs I ate that time) wanted to see how my body would react so I shot 50mcg in my delt. As soon as I shot it in my shoulder; I had some slight pip for hours, but when I went to the gym the pump wasn't really their. Like I didn't see anything out of the extradinoary and taking a preworkout would of gave better pumps than what I had at the gym. Was wondering if this source was legit; or if it took about a week or so to take effect?

The source is legit. I was also disappointed with my LR3. I didn't get much from it. I have quite a lot of experience with LR3 so I know what to expect from it. Peptides aren't that heat sensitive but in my case I thought maybe the vials had degraded. The reason I thought that is I had them shipped to the UK which was quick. Then I had to get them shipped somewhere else and they got snuck and it took ages during a heat wave. I think I waited about 6 weeks in total so I figured maybe it was that. I don't know as it's the only time I have used peptidetech's lr3. I used their lr3 when they were Superior (same supplier) and it was great. Everyone I asked or who posted about their LR3 said it was great so another reason I thought mine could have been damaged.

An important thing is you should never shake a vial after mixing with water that is the worst thing you can do. Always squirt the water onto the side of the glass and never shake it. 25-30mcg is also a very low dose and I personally wouldn't feel too much from that. I personally think 50mcg is a better dose to run. I tried 200mcg and felt very little so I knew it wasn't any good. A good lr3 at 200mcg will knock you out post injection and the best ones I used I maxed out at about 100mcg as any higher was too much.

I didnt shake the vial I slowly swirled it; but usually if its real LR3 20 mcg would hit you seriously hard. I did eat a good amount of carbs and afterwards I shot 50 mcg im; 45-1 hr later I literally took a nap. So is that the effects of LR3? BTW I use Supertrop Super IGF and the guy who recommended peptidetech said the super IGF didnt do anything for him which was the same for me. The thing is pumps weren't out of the ordinary and 6 grams of citrulline gave way better pumps than this.

IGF-1 pharma grade short acting - 10-15mg's on training days: IGF-1 will boost muscle mass growth to another level by forcing nutrients into the muscle, increasing performance and recovery. Side effects can be serious; in fact, long term usage can lead you to grow tumors and cancer, and it will cause hypoglycemia. This dosage is outrageously high.

Dallas Mc Caver steroid cycle. .
[emoji4]

I didnt shake the vial I slowly swirled it; but usually if its real LR3 20 mcg would hit you seriously hard. I did eat a good amount of carbs and afterwards I shot 50 mcg im; 45-1 hr later I literally took a nap. So is that the effects of LR3? BTW I use Supertrop Super IGF and the guy who recommended peptidetech said the super IGF didnt do anything for him which was the same for me. The thing is pumps weren't out of the ordinary and 6 grams of citrulline gave way better pumps than this.

I only wrote that as you stated you "shook the vial for 10 secs." Matey that sounds like yours is gtg. You shouldn't judge a product on pumps. Just because some get great pumps on it doesn't mean all will. It's pump increasing abilities have a lot to do with carbs and water intake. I don't get incredible pumps from it. I get fuller and tigther over time but it's not like it pumps me up in the gym like adrol. Well high doses can but I use many nitric oxide expanders so I am not too bothered about pumps as they are covered.

What are your stats? To me LR3 is like a super GDA. It improves my overall body composition and fast. Everyone is different though. A few people have told me they didn't get much from LR3. Others think it is magic. It tends to suit very lean guys who consume a lot of carbs throughout the day. The higher someones bodyfat I would say the less potential results. It should work for everyone though.

You may just have to give it more time. You can't expect miracles using a fairly low dose for... I actually thought you have been on it for over 1 week and just realized you only started it a few days ago. There is your answer. At 25-30mcg after a few days you can't expect drastic changes. If you dosed 100mcg 3 days in a row that would be different as those sort of doses have transformed me over a very short time. At your dose I would give it a couple of weeks before accessing. The changes will be more subtle but it should help improve your body composition over the next few weeks. I would personally dose it at about 70mcg eod but that's up to you.

What brand?

I use sciroxx lr3 and i dont feel shit on 50. Suppose to be "pharma"
But i rather call it bunk. Sure it will work on 100mcg but your not suppose
to need fucking 100mcg of something thats suppose to be "pharma"

IGF-1 pharma grade short acting - 10-15mg's on training days: IGF-1 will boost muscle mass growth to another level by forcing nutrients into the muscle, increasing performance and recovery. Side effects can be serious; in fact, long term usage can lead you to grow tumors and cancer, and it will cause hypoglycemia. This dosage is outrageously high.

Dallas Mc Caver steroid cycle. .
[emoji4]

Have you just copied and pasted that. 25-30mcg of LR3 is definitely not outrageously high. It's also different to standard IGF-1.

What brand?

LR3 is different and it's definitely not pharma. Standard IGF-1 and LR3 are completely different things. You must be reading dosing guidelines from IGF-1. It's very common to dose 50mcg+ of LR3. It's rubbish that all people will need 20mcg as an example. Everyone is different. 50mcg is not that high. What is your body fat? How long have you been using it?

Guys sometimes expect miracles as well. Pharma HGH doesn't change most people that much in 2 weeks for example so why should IGF-1? I wirte that but high dosed LR3 can literally transform me in 1 week but I dose it high. I barely feel anything at 20mcg and I much prefer short burst cycles compared to low dosed over months.

Guys also don't use LR3 to it's full potential. I dose it 2 hours post workout with literally 200g carbs and 50g protein. I wake up fuller and tigther everytime. For a good brand I dose 100mcg eod. That is the same as your 50mcg ed but I time it and don't use everyday. Other brands I need to dose higher but for a godo one 100mcg will knock me out post injection.

People try to use some common sense as well. 2 days on LR3 at a low dose is not going to produce miracles. I remember getting legit Humatrope and Genotrope HGh at 16iu and 18iu. I simply wanted to see how they felt. I dosed one at 2iu for 9 days and another at 8iu for 2 days and I barely felt anything. I got some sides but no dramatic changes in my physique which is obvious. I never expected to get results but again I had a link to get them so thought just try to see how they felt. I thought if one gave me a little results I would buy a proper supply and run it for longer.

If you take 30mcg of LR3 for 2 days it's not going to do much. Hell you may respond shit to it or the product is crap so 2 weeks at a higher dose may not do much. But just use some common sense. Dbol is very effective but if I take 10mg for 3 days I won't notice much. Good LR3 at 100mcg eod (the same as 50mcg ed) should improve body composition and fast as long as you are not eating like an idiot. But 30mcg over a few days is not going to mutate your physique just like 2iu pharm hgh won't over 3 days either. I should also state none of these LR3 brands are pharm grade companies just like to use that term but it's nonsense.

I only wrote that as you stated you "shook the vial for 10 secs." Matey that sounds like yours is gtg. You shouldn't judge a product on pumps. Just because some get great pumps on it doesn't mean all will. It's pump increasing abilities have a lot to do with carbs and water intake. I don't get incredible pumps from it. I get fuller and tigther over time but it's not like it pumps me up in the gym like adrol. Well high doses can but I use many nitric oxide expanders so I am not too bothered about pumps as they are covered.

What are your stats? To me LR3 is like a super GDA. It improves my overall body composition and fast. Everyone is different though. A few people have told me they didn't get much from LR3. Others think it is magic. It tends to suit very lean guys who consume a lot of carbs throughout the day. The higher someones bodyfat I would say the less potential results. It should work for everyone though.

You may just have to give it more time. You can't expect miracles using a fairly low dose for... I actually thought you have been on it for over 1 week and just realized you only started it a few days ago. There is your answer. At 25-30mcg after a few days you can't expect drastic changes. If you dosed 100mcg 3 days in a row that would be different as those sort of doses have transformed me over a very short time. At your dose I would give it a couple of weeks before accessing. The changes will be more subtle but it should help improve your body composition over the next few weeks. I would personally dose it at about 70mcg eod but that's up to you.

I actually meant shaking my BAC water up for 5 seconds after mixing .1 cc of BA to sterile water. I am about 12% bodyfat; have abs vascularity etc; my definition of pump is even more vascular rounder shoulders in the delt area(I get this with pre workout, sarms, etc) I was expecting getting pumps to the point where it hurt or was hard to workout; didn't get it yet but its my 3rd day on 50mcg will see how it goes in a week. The thing is I don't really even get hypo; I tried again today on empty stomach shot 50 mcg; waited for an hour didn't look like my blood sugar dropped and I know the feeling of hypo to the point where I'm about to pass out if I dont get anything carbs in.

Hey dudes quite new here but wanna post on things I have experience with. I can say with guarantee that if you have legit igf 1 lr3, not underdosed or mishandled that you will feel it at doses of 20mcg and up. Everyone gets pumps if it's real with carbs and a workout... Everyone should experience a feeling of hypo if BG is low... This is if your igf is the real Mccoy, I'm not saying decent or okay, when it's real... If you shoot upwards of 50 and feel nothing, don't use that supplier again... I take a low dose at 20 mcg and I'm a 250 lbs guy and I feel it... Igf works in ways with all humans... Not some humans get pumps and some feel this or that... Its probably bunk... Get a better supplier or script

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

What brand?

Well it's not pharma cuz there is no such thing. But that sciroxx Lr3 is very potent. Not sure how you are feeling nothing on it. Sometimes I think you guys are expecting some magical things to happen and then call stuff bunk cuz it doesn't pan out the way you thought it would in your mind. I couldn't even bend my knees to get my pots from the bottom cabinets my quads were soo pumped on that stuff. It's by far the strongest igf I have used.

The stuff from peptidetech also worked great. And no you don't have to wait. It works instantly. I was getting too pumped doing normal stuff like brushing my teeth and walking to the train station.

To the OP. It sounds like you do have lr3, maybe you're expecting something else from it? Have you used LR3 before? Maybe that batch is trash. Who knows.

Hey dudes quite new here but wanna post on things I have experience with. I can say with guarantee that if you have legit igf 1 lr3, not underdosed or mishandled that you will feel it at doses of 20mcg and up. Everyone gets pumps if it's real with carbs and a workout... Everyone should experience a feeling of hypo if BG is low... This is if your igf is the real Mccoy, I'm not saying decent or okay, when it's real... If you shoot upwards of 50 and feel nothing, don't use that supplier again... I take a low dose at 20 mcg and I'm a 250 lbs guy and I feel it... Igf works in ways with all humans... Not some humans get pumps and some feel this or that... Its probably bunk... Get a better supplier or script

You are talking in absolutes and you can't with any drug. Just because you "feel it" at 20mcg it doesn't mean everyone else will. There are guys who can shoot 5iu insulin and barely feel it for example as their sensitivity is that fucked. Does that mean their insulin is fake? I have extensive experience with LR3 and have used many brands and I don't get these ridiculous pumps others get. I know guys who barely feel 8 grams of l-citrulline whereas most will get crazy pumps from that dose. You can never talk in absolutes with any drug/supplement. I know guys who don't respond to tren at all and get very little from it which is bizarre. One guy if I didn't see it for myself I would have not believed him.

Some people go on a standard list of side effects and if they don't experience them all the product is definitely bunk which is nonsense. All I am stating is people try to use some common sense. That is not to say this product is not crap as it could be a bad batch or similar. I have already posted I used the same product and it was not good so chances are the OP's isn't either. Although I do know guys who have used the same brand with good results such as Rambo so that's why I wasn't sure if mine was an exception or not. I dosed 200mcg and felt very little so that is obviously shit. But what the OP stated it sounds like it is LR3 he is using. OP can you test your blood sugar pre and post injection?

Well it's not pharma cuz there is no such thing. But that sciroxx Lr3 is very potent. Not sure how you are feeling nothing on it. Sometimes I think you guys are expecting some magical things to happen and then call stuff bunk cuz it doesn't pan out the way you thought it would in your mind. I couldn't even bend my knees to get my pots from the bottom cabinets my quads were soo pumped on that stuff. It's by far the strongest igf I have used.

The stuff from peptidetech also worked great. And no you don't have to wait. It works instantly. I was getting too pumped doing normal stuff like brushing my teeth and walking to the train station.

To the OP. It sounds like you do have lr3, maybe you're expecting something else from it? Have you used LR3 before? Maybe that batch is trash. Who knows.

Yes you don't have to wait. But I think you would agree not everyone is going to think wow after a few days at approx 30mcg. Others may think that. Just the same as using 2iu legit humatrope per day for 3 days so it doesn't make the product bad. Now 10iu humatrope for 3 days and that should do and make people feel a lot when first starting. Just trying to use some logic here as it's hard to know if the OP has a crap product. It may be crap but as you posted some guys seem to have this magical mutation in their mind and anything short and the product is bunk.

OP if 50mcg is ok (no bad sides) I would dose 100mcg eod and after 4 days if you haven't changed much or feel the difference you know it's shit. I know guys can get results at 20mcg but doing that just makes sure it is crap. It will take away and low responder talk and anything else. Take it post workout with loads of carbs.

If guys can get hold of Nouveaux LR3 from Switzerland I do recommend it. That's the best one I have used over the years. 100mcg of that put me in a coma. I missed the gym a few days because I felt asleep when experimenting with it. I would try it pre workout at 50mcg eod and perhaps sdee what a higher dose post workout (only) does as well.

A lot of people have some misconceptions about IGF-1 LR3 that just aren't true.

First of all, IGF-1 LR3 isn't a "pump" agent. Yes, it can potentially increase the "pump" via increased muscle fullness (e.g. increased glycogen storage) and improved blood flow, but if you're using LR3 simply for a pump, you would be better off using insulin than LR3...or even a high dose citrulline and/or other properly dosed pump products.

Furthermore, LR3's ability to increase circulation is dose-dependent...and its ability to increase fullness (glycogen storage) is both dose and duration-dependent. One's pre-use glycogen levels will also play a deciding factor...because if someone;s glycogen levels are already maxed out through normal dietary means, adding some LR3 isn't going to make a huge difference. All of these things will determine how much of a "pump" LR3 provides.

In short, the higher the dose is, the more of an acute effect you will notice, and the longer you continue using that dose, the more of an effect you will notice (to a degree), but once again, it is still relative depending on the factors above.

There are numerous variables that determine how great of a pump one might get, in general, such as: one's current glycogen levels, one's degree of hydration, type and dosage of PED's used, type and dosage of supplements used, insulin sensitivity, etc. When this question is framed with the context of LR3 use, you then have to consider other things, such as one's bodyweight relative to the dose used.

Depending on the circumstances, I could easily use LR3 and not notice any difference in appearance after a single dose, especially when used in the 25-50 mcg range. Insulin provides a significantly more potent effect on glycogen levels and blood flow than LR3 does, and it is easily possible for a bodybuilder to use a single dose of insulin and not notice any visual effects, especially when using smaller doses.

The point here is that people shouldn't be drawing conclusions regarding a particular product's viability based on the level of "pump" they experience, especially after using it for only a day or two.

A much better way to determine it's legitimacy is to look at how it effects your overall appearance by cycle's end (IGF LR3 tends to provide a fuller, tighter and leaner look after a while). BG levels may be a useful determinant, but that will depend on one's insulin sensitivity. Insulin sensitivity can make a giant difference in how much this compound affects BG levels, so some people will be much more/much less responsive than others in this regard.

Last edited:

First of all, IGF-1 LR3 isn't a "pump" agent. Yes, it can potentially increase the "pump" via increased muscle fullness (e.g. increased glycogen storage) and improved blood flow, but if you're using LR3 simply for a pump, you would be better off using insulin than LR3...or even a high dose citrulline and/or other properly dosed pump products.

Furthermore, LR3's ability to increase circulation is dose-dependent...and its ability to increase fullness (glycogen storage) is both dose and duration-dependent. One's pre-use glycogen levels will also play a deciding factor...because if someone;s glycogen levels are already maxed out through normal dietary means, adding some LR3 isn't going to make a huge difference. All of these things will determine how much of a "pump" LR3 provides.

In short, the higher the dose is, the more of an acute effect you will notice, and the longer you continue using that dose, the more of an effect you will notice (to a degree), but once again, it is still relative depending on the factors above.

There are numerous variables that determine how great of a pump one might get, in general, such as: one's current glycogen levels, one's degree of hydration, type and dosage of PED's used, type and dosage of supplements used, insulin sensitivity, etc. When this question is framed with the context of LR3 use, you then have to consider other things, such as one's bodyweight relative to the dose used.

Depending on the circumstances, I could easily use LR3 and not notice any difference in appearance after a single dose, especially when used in the 25-50 mcg range. Insulin provides a significantly more potent effect on glycogen levels and blood flow than LR3 does, and it is easily possible for a bodybuilder to use a single dose of insulin and not notice any visual effects, especially when using smaller doses.

The point here is that people shouldn't be drawing conclusions regarding a particular product's viability based on the level of "pump" they experience, especially after using it for only a day or two.

A much better way to determine it's legitimacy is to look at how it effects your overall appearance by cycle's end (IGF LR3 tends to provide a fuller, tighter and leaner look after a while). BG levels may be a useful determinant, but that will depend on one's insulin sensitivity. Insulin sensitivity can make a giant difference in how much this compound affects BG levels, so some people will be much more/much less responsive than others in this regard.

If one wanted to get a crazy pump out of IGF, wouldn't the DES version be a much better option?

Exactly.

If one wanted to get a crazy pump out of IGF, wouldn't the DES version be a much better option?

Just use insulin. Even 5iu humalog with carbs, water, electrolytes, aminos and lot's of l-citrulline and you should get crazy pumps. I wouldn't spend the money for IGF-1 for pumps. This is not to you but as I posted above guys read x product gave me crazy pumps so it almost becomes a necessity and it's deemed fake if it doesn't do that. Plus all the nonsense that you will definitely feel 20mcg no one can post absolutes like that. 20mcg of LR3 is a low dose.

There are guys who can dose 10iu humulin r or perhaps 5iu humalog and barely feel it because their insulin sensitivity is that messed up. Then you get someone like me who can dose 2iu humalog and start going hypo in 5 mins. I am very slin sensitive and even so LR3 doesn't give me crazy pumps. I am not a good indication with IGF-1 DES as every brand I have tried has been crap. On paper I much prefer LR3 though.

Sorry gents but I disagree, and you are correct that I spoke in absolutes however it does not reflect in every individual, however there are reflections of human physiology which only certain pathways are used. Now I do get the argument that some respond better and some don't, however with a compound like igf which I have had the privilege of using pharm grade (increlex) there are dosages that you will "feel" it... What I mean with that is how it plays out its role in the body... I promise you, and saying this myself as a physician if you inject 50mcg of good quality igf and don't get the side effects (symptoms of its dosing). It's either not igf, a bad batch, or mishandled

Also correct in saying it's not a pump agent, however it's a side effect, same with many of its attributes, however in pharma you use clinical signs or reaction to establish drug identification and function once administered

Also I like theses forums it's helpful

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828