over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF- Lr3 & cjc 1295, ghrp 2

lighthvy

Newbies
I'm currently ending a cycle and will be running peptides w the standard pct protocol of hcg, clomid and arimidex.

I have used cjc1295/ghrp2 before and had some great results (300mcg daily- 100mcg upon waking, pwo, and per-bed). Looking to add igf1-lr3 into the mix. I typically train first thing in the morning. I usually have my peptides upon waking then 30 mins on my way to the gym I drink a mixture of carbohydrate and Humapro/ bcaas. My question is when would you add the igf? In the same pin as the peptides? Right before lifting? IM or sub-q?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thats exactly what I'm running right now during pct.

I use it postworkout, IM, split bilaterally into the worked muscle if possible

Pin LR3 post-workout and I would pin DES(if you do decide to use it also) pre-workout.

LR3 has insulin mimicking effect so it'll help with shuttling food around.

I'm running IGF preworkout and MGF post workout and having great results. I know a lot of folks do it in reverse but give this a whirl man you song regret it. Everything is trial and error.

Thx for the input. I have heard to use igf1-lr3 mostly preworkout w carbs. Here's what I was doing before:

6am: 100mcg each of ghrp2, cjc1295, and igf1-lr3 all in the same pin
630: 50g carbs from dextrose, whey hydrolysate
7am: train
Post workout and pre-bed 100mcg of cjc1295 & ghrp2

Was curious if the igf would be blunted at all by being in the same pin as the other peptides? It is constituted in acetic acid, the others in water.

Thinking of pinning the igf immediately before training as opposed to upon waking an hour before training (with carbs). I have heard much about igf and it's ability to keep you full and retain muscle after a cycle, but nothing clear on dosing, especially with peptides.

I like researching Lr3 immediately post workout in the muscle trained.

Great, I will give this a try tomorrow for back day and see what happens. Might take a whirl at DES pre as well.

Great, I will give this a try tomorrow for back day and see what happens. Might take a whirl at DES pre as well.

Take 100mcg of DES and 750mg-1g of Agmatine(it's a supplement) pre-workout and you'll notice MASSIVE pumps!

I'm currently ending a cycle and will be running peptides w the standard pct protocol of hcg, clomid and arimidex.

I have used cjc1295/ghrp2 before and had some great results (300mcg daily- 100mcg upon waking, pwo, and per-bed). Looking to add igf1-lr3 into the mix. I typically train first thing in the morning. I usually have my peptides upon waking then 30 mins on my way to the gym I drink a mixture of carbohydrate and Humapro/ bcaas. My question is when would you add the igf? In the same pin as the peptides? Right before lifting? IM or sub-q?

Any feedback is appreciated.

RESEARCH IGF1-LR3 immediately pwo or a few hours pwo IM.

BEAST

Thx for the input. I have heard to use igf1-lr3 mostly preworkout w carbs. Here's what I was doing before:

6am: 100mcg each of ghrp2, cjc1295, and igf1-lr3 all in the same pin
630: 50g carbs from dextrose, whey hydrolysate
7am: train
Post workout and pre-bed 100mcg of cjc1295 & ghrp2

Was curious if the igf would be blunted at all by being in the same pin as the other peptides? It is constituted in acetic acid, the others in water.

Thinking of pinning the igf immediately before training as opposed to upon waking an hour before training (with carbs). I have heard much about igf and it's ability to keep you full and retain muscle after a cycle, but nothing clear on dosing, especially with peptides.

Definitely separate IGFs from ghrp/ghrh pins.

BEAST

Definitely separate IGFs from ghrp/ghrh pins.

BEAST

Any particular reason why? Moreso out of curiousity so I can learn a bit more.

Ive seen there are massive threads on peptides, but I'm in sales and travel a lot for work and am seldom in front of a computer long enough to read all of that. Maybe on my "office" days :)

Any particular reason why? Moreso out of curiousity so I can learn a bit more.

Ive seen there are massive threads on peptides, but I'm in sales and travel a lot for work and am seldom in front of a computer long enough to read all of that. Maybe on my "office" days :)

Mixing ghrp/ghrh with igf will degrade and break down the individual amino acid chains leaving the resulting compound completely destroyed or at least highly damaged.

BEAST

Mixing ghrp/ghrh with igf will degrade and break down the individual amino acid chains leaving the resulting compound completely destroyed or at least highly damaged.

BEAST

Thanks Beast... here's what I am thinking of doing. Gimme a thumbs up or thumbs down if you think this is right:

5am: ghrp2 & cjc 1295 100mcg EACH
530/545: 50g carbohydrate
615: 30 mcg igf DES bilaterally, WORKOUT (dont have yet, using lr3 subq now)
830: ghrp 2 & cjc1295 100mcg EACH
915:pWO meal, igf-1lr3 60mcg sub-q

930pm: ghrp2 & cjc1295 100mcg EACH
1015: Protein w MCT oil, bed

Thanks Beast... here's what I am thinking of doing. Gimme a thumbs up or thumbs down if you think this is right:

5am: ghrp2 & cjc 1295 100mcg EACH
530/545: 50g carbohydrate
615: 30 mcg igf DES bilaterally, WORKOUT (dont have yet, using lr3 subq now)
830: ghrp 2 & cjc1295 100mcg EACH
915:pWO meal, igf-1lr3 60mcg sub-q

930pm: ghrp2 & cjc1295 100mcg EACH
1015: Protein w MCT oil, bed

For purely research study purposes I would keep everything the same except change the DES timing to the same time as the prewo carbs (or 1/2 the carbs prior to DES and 1/2 15 min later) and make sure the LR3 is 60-120 minutes pwo. Your ghrh/ghrps look good and timed correctly.

BEAST

For purely research study purposes I would keep everything the same except change the DES timing to the same time as the prewo carbs (or 1/2 the carbs prior to DES and 1/2 15 min later) and make sure the LR3 is 60-120 minutes pwo. Your ghrh/ghrps look good and timed correctly.

BEAST

Thanks. My rats are looking to retain most of their mass and fullness while cycling off other research products.

Much appreciated!:headbang:

Anytime brother. Glad I could help!

BEAST

IGF-1, CJC1295, GHRP2..

Lighthvy...

How is that mix working for you?
I'm doing almost the same triple blend, but instead I'm using GHRP6.
I also have them mixed in one vial, my chemist also put a time release so i have more time...

Lighthvy...

How is that mix working for you?
I'm doing almost the same triple blend, but instead I'm using GHRP6.
I also have them mixed in one vial, my chemist also put a time release so i have more time...

You should not mix them together in one vial. I do not know the exact time period for this but... when more than one peptide is mixed in the same physical space, i.e. a vial or insulin syringe, both peptides will degrade and lose potency. In a relatively short time period, well before all of it could be researched, your peptides' amino acid chains will have degraded to the point of uselessness.

BEAST

Pin LR3 post-workout and I would pin DES(if you do decide to use it also) pre-workout.

LR3 has insulin mimicking effect so it'll help with shuttling food around.

this is the way to go my friend!!! right now running igf des pre with my peps right after cj no dac,ghrp2, throughout the day cj no dac,ipam with ghrp 2 at night and will be adding in some hex in the morn to my cj no dac and igf des.using purchase peps and feels like i am on rips .lol!!!woke up this morn and all swole up.lol.:headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131