over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3/DES and PEG MGF

Why ?? Why not run test or a good compound?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Lol... I'm at a level where I have an opportunity to win my pro card at Nationals in November.... these GH and IGF compounds are what it takes to get to another level while running solid anabolics... if you're a recreational beach body then stick with the basics..."test or a good compound"... this is beyond what that requires and are phenomenal compounds that help an elite athlete takes things up a level....
That being said... these are the compounds that NFL, MLB, and Olympic athletes use bc other than GH, they are not yet tested for

May want to add somatostain inhibitors. I do a similar run with peptides/gh/mk677

Sorry about the above post..someone hit me up on another board about myostatin inhibitors so my head was stuck on that when I answered your post before..
Yes, somatostatin inhibitors will enhance these effects even more in theory... however, I ran huperzine for 2 months and didn't really see any real world results by adding it... I do take melatonin every night all year and that inhibits somato too so maybe there is only so much inhibition that can take place and I'm getting a lot of it already...not sure...
It can't hurt to add the huperzine and it's cheap....
Lol, my girl is just now looking at my pre workout I use and it has huperzine in it...so maybe it's been working all along...
I would try it for yourself for a month with and one month without and see for yourself... the science is there

Sorry about the above post..someone hit me up on another board about myostatin inhibitors so my head was stuck on that when I answered your post before..
Yes, somatostatin inhibitors will enhance these effects even more in theory... however, I ran huperzine for 2 months and didn't really see any real world results by adding it... I do take melatonin every night all year and that inhibits somato too so maybe there is only so much inhibition that can take place and I'm getting a lot of it already...not sure...
It can't hurt to add the huperzine and it's cheap....
Lol, my girl is just now looking at my pre workout I use and it has huperzine in it...so maybe it's been working all along...
I would try it for yourself for a month with and one month without and see for yourself... the science is there

Actually my of peptides/gh/mk677 has somatostain inhibitors in it lol I run it like this

Huperzine a/egcg 200mcg/700mg (45%)
Wait 30min
Ghrp2/ghrh 120-200mcg/100mcg (IM)
Wait 30min
GH 1iu (IM)

I do that 3-4x a day. If I do 3x a day I'll up the gh shots 1.4-1.8iu depending on time. Most I'll go up on gh is 4.8iu

Mk677 20mg at night

I have noticed the effects of the ghrp2/ghrh more amplified with the somatostain inhibitors. More flushing effect but also crushes my blood sugar bad.

I'm planing on getting igf1 bloods in 6-8 weeks if my levels are way above that of what 4-4.8iu would produce then definitely reason to believe this method works.

Egcg is supposed to make huperzine life a lot longer so that give a chance for mk677 to do its thing as well. Guess we'll see what my bloods say in coming weeks.

Last edited:
Actually my of peptides/gh/mk677 has somatostain inhibitors in it lol I run it like this

Huperzine a/egcg 200mcg/700mg (45%)
Wait 30min
Ghrp2/ghrh 120-200mcg/100mcg (IM)
Wait 30min
GH 1iu (IM)

I do that 3-4x a day. If I do 3x a day I'll up the gh shots 1.4-1.8iu depending on time. Most I'll go up on gh is 4.8iu

Mk677 20mg at night

I have noticed the effects of the ghrp2/ghrh more amplified with the somatostain inhibitors. More flushing effect but also crushes my blood sugar bad.

I'm planing on getting igf1 bloods in 6-8 weeks if my levels are way above that of what 4-4.8iu would produce then definitely reason to believe this method works.

Egcg is supposed to make huperzine life a lot longer so that give a chance for mk677 to do its thing as well. Guess we'll see what my bloods say in coming weeks.

Try Melatonin at night for somatostatin blockage... it obviously doesn't have the slight stim effect that huperzine has and I have read it provides a 6 hour effect on somato... ideal for your overnight MK 677 pulses

Try Melatonin at night for somatostatin blockage... it obviously doesn't have the slight stim effect that huperzine has and I have read it provides a 6 hour effect on somato... ideal for your overnight MK 677 pulses

I'll add that to my protocol. What dose do you recommend?

I think huper and horny goat weed along with most inhibitors have a 5-6hr effect. I usually take my huper/egcg anywhere from 30min-3hrs before peptide shots and never noticed a diff.

My pep and GH protocal will be as follows...
A.M.
GHRP/CJC
15 min later 2 iu Serostim

4pm-2 hours pre wo
Same as a.m.

30 min pre wo
6 iu Humalin R

Immediately before workout
200 mcg IGF LR3

Pre bed
25 mg MK 677

Remember...your GH doesn't peak for 2.5 hours... that's why I time it this way to peak with the first Humalin spike...
Then the synthetic IGF LR3 30 min later...after the peak of the slin and GH to all synergize together with my pre, intra, and post workout nutients... I've researched the shit out of this and it should be an amazing effect!

Great cycle. For someone like DM who has the passion, drive and consistency needed this sort of cycle with good quality aas will create big changes over time. This is not get ready for Ibiza sort of stuff either... hopefully winning the Nationals :)

Just stick to PEG MGF on your off days 2-3 times per week. LR3 or DES on training days. I have run that protocol with great success... one of the best cycles I have ever run.

Today I'm working out on a consecutive day (worked out yesterday 100mcg lr3) so no peg mgf. Feel like i need it tho??? Gonna use 100 lr3 amd hit the gym. I do have a vial of mgf i haven't recond maybe I'll try that after my workout idk

I would save the MGF you have for when you want to run DES as your receptors are already saturated from the IGF LR3 and PEG MGF rotation...
MGF and DES both have short half lives and could be used together effectively.
On that cycle i would do DES 100 mcg intra workout,
MGF post workout...50 mcg in same muscle that was trained and DES was injected into every half hour until 200 mcg is reached. So 4 injections of 50 mcg every 30 min.
Make sure you have a good intra drink and post workout shake, then a solid meal an hour after post workout shake.

I would save the MGF you have for when you want to run DES as your receptors are already saturated from the IGF LR3 and PEG MGF rotation...
MGF and DES both have short half lives and could be used together effectively.
On that cycle i would do DES 100 mcg intra workout,
MGF post workout...50 mcg in same muscle that was trained and DES was injected into every half hour until 200 mcg is reached. So 4 injections of 50 mcg every 30 min.
Make sure you have a good intra drink and post workout shake, then a solid meal an hour after post workout shake.

I'm using des now at 50mcg about 15min into my workout. Mgf isn't so cheap I think I'll try this. Why 50mcg every 30min vs 200mcg once?

I'm using des now at 50mcg about 15min into my workout. Mgf isn't so cheap I think I'll try this. Why 50mcg every 30min vs 200mcg once?

Because the MGF is only active for like 10 minutes or so so with one big shot you lose everything after the receptors are saturated and then you are high and dry.... with the 4 shots, your muscles will be able to use all the MGF better as the receptors are ready for more after the last shot has done it's job.... if you didn't use any LR3 that day and just DES, 30 minutes after the last MGF shot would be the perfect time for 200-400 mcg of PEG MGF.

Last edited:
I used 100mcg lr3 today. First time running it on consecutive days (i usually have a day between). After i pinned mgf. I figured what the heck. @Detroit I'll most def use the mgf after my day with des (i use des intra with an intra shake at about 200mcg).

If guys have regular MGF and the other two I would recommend trying...

DES intra (15-20mins into training)
MGF post workout
LR3 about 30 mins later

Now PEG MGF is different and I would do the DES intra with LR3 30 mins post workout with PEG MGF on off days (no lr3) pre bed.

I pinned 500mcg mgf post workout bilateral (shoulders). I've been off work a few hours and feel sluggish ands tired. I worked out this morning. Likely the fact that the first time i used lr3 at that dose (100mcg) consecutively amd today pining mgf.

Peg mgf tomorrow since it's my off day. Next training area will require des and I'll use mgf post that

Because the MGF is only active for like 10 minutes or so so with one big shot you lose everything after the receptors are saturated and then you are high and dry.... with the 4 shots, your muscles will be able to use all the MGF better as the receptors are ready for more after the last shot has done it's job.... if you didn't use any LR3 that day and just DES, 30 minutes after the last MGF shot would be the perfect time for 200-400 mcg of PEG MGF.

Good point on the multiple injections for the mgf

I'm trying to get site growth in my biceps so I pin my des in Bi's on arm and back day. On chest, legs and shoulders I do 2 sets of Bi's with light weight 20-30reps so I can pin the Des in Bi's. Should I still do the MGF in Bi's on those days or only do it on arm/back day and pin the MGF in the muscle trained on the other days? Thanks

Your not creating much damage with the 20-30 reps so I don't think the MGF is necessary but it's a good way to get the des to get to the bi's bc of the lactic acid buildup... I would honestly keep one of those days with the 20-30 reps like you have it and use the MGF anyway though bc it will enhance recovery but I would do 2 killer drop sets for bi's on the other day instead of the high reps to stimulate some growth and cause tissue breakdown making the MGF more effective. Some ppl will scream over training but with the protocal you are using I think you will recover fine and really push site growth to the max this way

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131