over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3/DES and PEG MGF

I'm trying to get site growth in my biceps so I pin my des in Bi's on arm and back day. On chest, legs and shoulders I do 2 sets of Bi's with light weight 20-30reps so I can pin the Des in Bi's. Should I still do the MGF in Bi's on those days or only do it on arm/back day and pin the MGF in the muscle trained on the other days? Thanks

I use des in arms only. Biceps mainly. Sometimes I'll throw some in my triceps ands forearm. Always intra training. I do quite a bit of actual sets then pin in the bathroom. Then i go on with my workout and tear every muscle fiber i can lol. Always have an intra shake on hand.

This will be my 2nd time using IGF LR3 and DES.

The first time I ran it with CJC w/o DAC and GHRP-2.

After starting a thread called "IGF LR3 Dosing Madness" - which turned out to reach 5 pages! - which was great - all the info I got on different dosing methods was more then I could ask for...

I used my LR3 30mcg pre workout and 30 mcg post workout (about a half hour to an hour after my workout, the thinking behind this was so that it didn't affect my MGF production).

I dosed my DES intra workout (during) anywhere from 50mcg to 100mcg bilaterally....depending on where I wanted the site growth.

I only train 3x a week - so no dosing on off days.

Anyway, just got a new batch in from a different provider (well known)...

I'm REALLY excited to get going. Reconstituted today.

Anyway, should I change things up?
Anyone have any dosing methods?

I do like the pre workout (pump is insane) and post obviously...whether it affects my MGF production (or anyones) who knows....

I did get some small site growth in my arms...likely from the DES. But I was pinning DES at a small dose - likely too small bilaterally like 100mcg...

I have chicken legs, but I want big arms and shoulders....so I'm going to pin the sh-- out of them during workouts to get as much in there during the workout as possible.

Anyway...I also got some PEG MGF but realized I should have gotten MGF instead....

I've read that PEG MGF shouldn't be used with IGF as they both "compete for the same receptors" so I could use the IGF and run with it for "x" amount of weeks...then when I"m done run the PEG MGF for "x" amount of weeks...

Anyway - I didn't pin today - and I'm pissed about it. I began to read into pinning post workout will blunt MGF production and since I didn't eat properly before I trained today (usually I get some brown rice and chicken in) I didn't pin pre workout either....

It'd be nice to do something different to see what different results I can get but I'm not in a financial situation to just experiment on myself, then again I won't know what will yield the best results unless i try....

Happy New Year BTW...
I really like the before and after dosing with the igf1 great idea.I'm stealing it lol

I would save the MGF you have for when you want to run DES as your receptors are already saturated from the IGF LR3 and PEG MGF rotation...
MGF and DES both have short half lives and could be used together effectively.
On that cycle i would do DES 100 mcg intra workout,
MGF post workout...50 mcg in same muscle that was trained and DES was injected into every half hour until 200 mcg is reached. So 4 injections of 50 mcg every 30 min.
Make sure you have a good intra drink and post workout shake, then a solid meal an hour after post workout shake.

Would 200mcg peg mgf in one shot be the same as the 4 shots of 50mcg Mgf?

Sorry I meant to say if I am using IGF DES at the beginning of my work out when the workout is over can I just use 200mcgPEG MGF instead of having to do 4 shots of regular MGF at 50mcg?

Sorry I meant to say if I am using IGF DES at the beginning of my work out when the workout is over can I just use 200mcgPEG MGF instead of having to do 4 shots of regular MGF at 50mcg?

I may be wrong. I'm sure they're many ways you could use the peg mgf. Mgf is post workout only due to its short half life. Or as eluded to with the 4 shots over a period of time after the muscle has broken down to avoid saturation. Peg mgf is usually used on off days but I'm sure you could use it post workout also.

The idea behind blasting the MGF 4 times is to maximally saturate the LOCAL receptor, then it frees up bc of the short half life, while you maximally saturate that same muscle again 3 more times... with the PEG MGF you will get the increased recovery though more of a systemic response. I include the PEG MGF in my protocal after the 4th MGF shot so you get the benefits of both responses.... just like comparing DES and LR3...

The idea behind blasting the MGF 4 times is to maximally saturate the LOCAL receptor, then it frees up bc of the short half life, while you maximally saturate that same muscle again 3 more times... with the PEG MGF you will get the increased recovery though more of a systemic response. I include the PEG MGF in my protocal after the 4th MGF shot so you get the benefits of both responses.... just like comparing DES and LR3...

Thank you. So adding peg mgf will help with full body recovery since its systematic? I'm surprised everyone isn't using it as recovery is everything.

Thank you. So adding peg mgf will help with full body recovery since its systematic? I'm surprised everyone isn't using it as recovery is everything.

Me too, I like Elvia's protocal the best for overall growth where you simply rotate LR3 and PEG MGF daily

Des plus 4 shots in each bi's 5 days per week is gonna be too much. I think I'll just do peg mgf at 200mcg daily after my workouts over(Des intra workout). The des should be cleared so will that method work? And if so should the peg be IM or subQ? Thanks

Des plus 4 shots in each bi's 5 days per week is gonna be too much. I think I'll just do peg mgf at 200mcg daily after my workouts over(Des intra workout). The des should be cleared so will that method work? And if so should the peg be IM or subQ? Thanks

Yes, the DES will have cleared so the PEG will work post workout. I would still go IM with the PEG bc you will still be able to saturate the local muscle cells initially before the rest goes systemic.
Let us know how that works out for you

Yes, the DES will have cleared so the PEG will work post workout. I would still go IM with the PEG bc you will still be able to saturate the local muscle cells initially before the rest goes systemic.
Let us know how that works out for you

Thank you. Is 200mcg optimal or should I use 400?

Anyone know if it's ok to use lr3 pre workout and a few 50mcg shots of regular mgf post workout or will the mgf interfere with the lr3? Thanks

Des is optimal with mgf... I dont think mgf will interfere with LR3 as the LR3 will still be bound to the receptor for the drugs half life rendering the MGF useless

I am going to use 400

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

That's the dose I used too.

I think 400mcg is a good dose especially if people are only dosing a few times per week. Although I would probably just go with 400mcg regardless of dosing frequency but it is a factor.

I am loving high dosed lr3 and I only have 2 doses left so a shame. I stopped and started due to travelling etc. So I only had 1 vial after getting back from my trip. I used 3 vials in total over about 2 months. I ran 200mcg 3 days in a row and the recomp effects were incredible. I have had a few days off due to national holiday etc so 2moro I will do another 200mcg and finish off the following day.

My plan over the next 6 months is to experiment lots with LR3, DES, MGF and PEG MGF. I will run a cycle of DES and MGF like you outlined and also plan to just go for it with LR3 and MGF. I think I will do a high dosed LR3 and MGF cycle ed for 1 month and see how that goes :)

That's the dose I used too.

I think 400mcg is a good dose especially if people are only dosing a few times per week. Although I would probably just go with 400mcg regardless of dosing frequency but it is a factor.

I am loving high dosed lr3 and I only have 2 doses left so a shame. I stopped and started due to travelling etc. So I only had 1 vial after getting back from my trip. I used 3 vials in total over about 2 months. I ran 200mcg 3 days in a row and the recomp effects were incredible. I have had a few days off due to national holiday etc so 2moro I will do another 200mcg and finish off the following day.

My plan over the next 6 months is to experiment lots with LR3, DES, MGF and PEG MGF. I will run a cycle of DES and MGF like you outlined and also plan to just go for it with LR3 and MGF. I think I will do a high dosed LR3 and MGF cycle ed for 1 month and see how that goes :)
I'll be following along. we both seem to respond similarly to the IGFs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member