over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 Dosing Madness !!!

Sketchy2000

Banned
Recently started IGF LR3 (first time user)...
I've been running GHRP2 and CJC w/o DAC 100mcg 3x daily for almost 2 months now...so I"m continuing with that...

There are SO MANY theories on when and how to dose LR3 its insane!!!

I think at the end of the day you have to pick what you feel is best (do your research, there are obviously plenty of good people on this site and others than can chime in - and you can see their results) and go from there...

I'm currently running IGF1 LR3 30mcg pre workout (the pumps are insane - I literally have either lifted more or repped out more weight every time! No BS!) and 1 hour post workout (at 30mcg).Only on training days (I only lift three days a week).

However, there is SO MUCH HOOPLAA about dosing with this...

Some say -

Pin post W/O (immediately)
Pin Post W/O (an hour later to allow for natural MGF production)
Pin Pre W/O

But then some go on to say, if you pin pre or post, it will blunt your natural MGF production (You could pin MGF yourself...I did for the first week I had the LR3 which I've stopped...but who really knows).

Some say to pin 8 hours after a workout!!
Some say pin in the AM!!

Its so bloody complicated....

I"m going to continue with the IGF LR3 - 30 mcg pre workout (maybe in the AM...i should still get the pump before workouts due to the long half life)

So I just ordered some DES .... with that its pretty simple.... cut and dry ... pin pre workout....get site growth (which is what i was looking for anyway, I'll probably pin 40mcg bilateral into muscles for growth pre workout)...

So...if anyone could just list - (I don't need sources, I've read pretty much every post, article, or study I can find) on when you pin your IGF LR3 I would appreciate it...

This way we get different opinions from different people and their results with the protocol they used...

I tried prebed and I really liked it. Currently trying pre workout and I also really like it. I'm not sure there is a wrong way to take this stuff.

Recently started IGF LR3 (first time user)...
I've been running GHRP2 and CJC w/o DAC 100mcg 3x daily for almost 2 months now...so I"m continuing with that...

There are SO MANY theories on when and how to dose LR3 its insane!!!

I think at the end of the day you have to pick what you feel is best (do your research, there are obviously plenty of good people on this site and others than can chime in - and you can see their results) and go from there...

I'm currently running IGF1 LR3 30mcg pre workout (the pumps are insane - I literally have either lifted more or repped out more weight every time! No BS!) and 1 hour post workout (at 30mcg).Only on training days (I only lift three days a week).

However, there is SO MUCH HOOPLAA about dosing with this...

Some say -

Pin post W/O (immediately)
Pin Post W/O (an hour later to allow for natural MGF production)
Pin Pre W/O

But then some go on to say, if you pin pre or post, it will blunt your natural MGF production (You could pin MGF yourself...I did for the first week I had the LR3 which I've stopped...but who really knows).

Some say to pin 8 hours after a workout!!
Some say pin in the AM!!

Its so bloody complicated....

I"m going to continue with the IGF LR3 - 30 mcg pre workout (maybe in the AM...i should still get the pump before workouts due to the long half life)

So I just ordered some DES .... with that its pretty simple.... cut and dry ... pin pre workout....get site growth (which is what i was looking for anyway, I'll probably pin 40mcg bilateral into muscles for growth pre workout)...

So...if anyone could just list - (I don't need sources, I've read pretty much every post, article, or study I can find) on when you pin your IGF LR3 I would appreciate it...

This way we get different opinions from different people and their results with the protocol they used...

I usually do it pre workout with 30 mcg. I am done now and will be taking some time off yet next go around I will increase to 50 mcg and will be doing it pre workout also. I get best results from pre workout. Load up on carbs and then about 30 minutes before you workout do your IGF1-LR3. This is what I do. Like you said so many ways to do this I am not sure if each way is wrong I guess whatever works for you.

I've tried almost all those methods you mentioned...pre workout after a meal with some carbs works best for me at 100mcg bi lateral...I do DES intra workout but I have yet to combine lr3 and DES

I've tried almost all those methods you mentioned...pre workout after a meal with some carbs works best for me at 100mcg bi lateral...I do DES intra workout but I have yet to combine lr3 and DES
Thx brother.
Yeah, seems like the kind of thing you just need to try for yourself and see what's best. I think when this des comes in i may use lr3 pre bed and des pre workout...not sure...or run the lr3 and then des separately

I like it Pre with carbs. I like 100mcg, gone as high as 200 but feel 100 is my comfort zone. I do bi-lateral too, better than sq IMO

I like des 50mcg bi-lat pre workout in the parking lot then lr3 50mcg subq pre bed. Look of the muscles changed dramatically in a month and my muscles seem to stay full and round all day.

I like des 50mcg bi-lat pre workout in the parking lot then lr3 50mcg subq pre bed. Look of the muscles changed dramatically in a month and my muscles seem to stay full and round all day.

Are you running that while in prep?

This seems like a really good protocol to me. I may have a go at this when my des arrives.

I recently used 200mcg LR3 pre workout IM usually in lats or delts. I would then consume a pineapple, lemon and whey isolate smoothie. In the gym I would have an intra shake of 50-75G HBCD's and 30G EAA's. I would use 400mcg PEG MGF pre bed on the same days as the LR3. I changed incredibly fast using this protocol and it's one of the best cycles I have ever run.

I recommend different protocols for different people. But on the whole LR3 pre workout with an intra shake and PEG MGF at 400mcg on off days from the gym (pre bed).

I'm going to give this a go. My des is on the way so I'll be skipping my lr3 until it arrives. My gyms about a three minute drive so wondering if the parking lot is necessary for me...obviously I'd like to get it as close to the workout as possible. When you pin your lr3 pre bed do you take it at the same time as any other peptides? I'm asking because I'm still running ghrp and cjc...

I think I prefer the smaller amount of lr3 or Des personally. I like to research about 50mcg post. Elvia, I love all your post bro!! Youve got some nice looking stacks laid out sir.

Ive been seeing a lot of guys having nice results taking 50mcg or so before bed. Seems to be beneficial when leaning out. I am going to give it a try staring tonight.

I've done LR3 at 50 subq post workout before. Recently I've been doing it 50 subq pre-bed based on RussianStar's advice.

I haven't noticed anything with the pre-bed dosing so I think I'll go back to post workout.

My last meal is always no carb/ high fat however. Then about 1.5 hrs later I dose the LR3 before bed........ Maby that's why I don't notice it?

DES I've been doing 50 IM in the gym after warmup sets are done....... I believe its life-span is roughly 20min? With that in mind it makes sense that even immediately pre-workout is not as good as IN-workout dosing.

I actually dosed 500 mcg of lr3 this week post workout. I miscalculated the amount, thought I was shooting 50 mcg.. lol silly me. Anyway I had the sweats and appetite of a large ghrp-6 dose all night and woke up leaner the next day

I actually dosed 500 mcg of lr3 this week post workout. I miscalculated the amount, thought I was shooting 50 mcg.. lol silly me. Anyway I had the sweats and appetite of a large ghrp-6 dose all night and woke up leaner the next day

I would love to dose it that high for a few weeks :D

I'm going to give this a go. My des is on the way so I'll be skipping my lr3 until it arrives. My gyms about a three minute drive so wondering if the parking lot is necessary for me...obviously I'd like to get it as close to the workout as possible. When you pin your lr3 pre bed do you take it at the same time as any other peptides? I'm asking because I'm still running ghrp and cjc...

I like to keep things simple and usually go for convenience. However like the above mentioned DES is much better injected intra workout. It works best in a high lactic acid environment. So basically if you are doing arms train them for 10 mins and get a great pump then inj in the toilet and carry on training arms. For guys who can't do this then as close to your workout (pre workout) as possible.

I like to keep things simple and usually go for convenience. However like the above mentioned DES is much better injected intra workout. It works best in a high lactic acid environment. So basically if you are doing arms train them for 10 mins and get a great pump then inj in the toilet and carry on training arms. For guys who can't do this then as close to your workout (pre workout) as possible.
Des arrived today. Going to try intra workout if not in the parking lot. Start tomorrow followed by lr3 at night (pre bed)

LMAO..i did the same thing. Went through the 1mg vial in 2 days. Lesson learned!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131