over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 Dosing Madness !!!

Sounds good...but wouldn't lr3 post workout inhibit your natural mgf production also...?
Peg mgf seems to be the best for all this...
I don't think you need to worry about receptor overload with des as it's so short acting

I believe if you wait at least 30min post-workout your natural MGF has already done its job. Then pin the LR3.

And by receptor overload I meant by not running both LR3 and DES during the same cycle as they're utilizing the same receptors.

I believe if you wait at least 30min post-workout your natural MGF has already done its job. Then pin the LR3.

And by receptor overload I meant by not running both LR3 and DES during the same cycle as they're utilizing the same receptors.
I'm hoping i don't have s problem overloading receptors since I'm only pinning during lifting days (3x weekly)...

When Milos Sarcev warns against the use of IGF-1 and says he does not use or ever recommend it because he has seen too many guys come down with cancer....it's enough for me to stay away. You guys dosing 100 or 200mcg are nuts and pretty much done making progress after a few days.

I'm hoping i don't have s problem overloading receptors since I'm only pinning during lifting days (3x weekly)...

At 3 times a week you should be fine.

Sketchy how are you getting on with the LR3 and DES now? How are you dosing them?

Is the des pump better than Lr3?
I can't imagine it since the Lr3 pump is so intense.
Igf1 and insulin are synergistic.
I would imagine the best pump would be from 4ius HGH a half hour preworkout with 10ius humalog immediately preworkout, then 100mcg igf1-des 15 minutes into the workout when lactic acid is present. Sip a drink with glucose, L-glutamine, kre-alkaline creatine, and BCAA's.

Sketchy how are you getting on with the LR3 and DES now? How are you dosing them?
Hey brother.
I'm still only lifting 3x a week (which really pisses me off but it is what it is). I'm only pinning on workout days...
I'm using 30mcg lr3 pre workout. I pin another 30mcg one hour post.
As for the des, yesterday was my third day. The last two days I've taken it with me to the gym, done warm up sets and pinned in the bathroom....i pin 25-50mcg bilateral. Yesterday was chest and legs, so 25 in each pec during training, then when i got to legs 25 in each quad...

So far so good, it's a little too early to tell...

I can tell you I've been a lot sorer after my workouts...

Yesterday my legs felt like rocks bro after my squats....

It's a little hard to tell what's doing what, but the pump from the lr3 def helps...I'm lifting more and shredding the muscle.

I'm going to go over the four week limit. I figure since I'm only pinning three times a week...it's really not like using very consistently forfour weeks...so now that I'm using the des correctly (intra workout)...I'll run it for another three or four weeks...that'll make about six total...I'm also going to up the dosage on the des, on Friday i did arms m and hit 50 mcg bilateral...i don't think 25 is enough. I do think my arms have increased in size...not much at all tho...but enough for me to tell...

Keep I'm mind I'm also running ghrp2 and cjc no dac....100mcg 3x daily...

Is the des pump better than Lr3?
I can't imagine it since the Lr3 pump is so intense.
Igf1 and insulin are synergistic.
I would imagine the best pump would be from 4ius HGH a half hour preworkout with 10ius humalog immediately preworkout, then 100mcg igf1-des 15 minutes into the workout when lactic acid is present. Sip a drink with glucose, L-glutamine, kre-alkaline creatine, and BCAA's.
JJ...what do you think about using lr3 on off days...instead of me pushing the four week limit as i eluded to above. I could pin 30mcg two days following training...that would make five days a week dosing. 60Mcg on training days (30 pre 30 post...with des)..but I'd likely get a better benefit going all in for four weeks then spreading it out longer??
Sore as shit today.

Hey brother.
I'm still only lifting 3x a week (which really pisses me off but it is what it is). I'm only pinning on workout days...
As for the des, yesterday was my third day. The last two days I've taken it with me to the gym, done warm up sets and pinned in the bathroom....i pin 25-50mcg bilateral. Yesterday was chest and legs, so 25 in each pec during training, then when i got to legs 25 in each quad...

It's a little hard to tell what's doing what, but the pump from the lr3 def helps...I'm lifting more and shredding the muscle.

I'm going to go over the four week limit. I figure since I'm only pinning three times a week...it's really not like using very consistently forfour weeks...so now that I'm using the des correctly (intra workout)...I'll run it for another three or four weeks...that'll make about six total...I'm also going to up the dosage on the des, on Friday i did arms m and hit 50 mcg bilateral...i don't think 25 is enough. I do think my arms have increased in size...not much at all tho...but enough for me to tell...

Gonna pin 30mcg today...first time on a day off

I would just listen to your body. There is never a limit with things until you feel it. Although 4 weeks sounds about right with LR3 as I have mentioned in the past. But if you are only dosing 30mcg 3 times weekly then 4 weeks could easily be doubled by many. It all depends upon how you react to things. I use much higher doses so wouldn't even do 3 days in a row at those doses. In the future I am gonna do 1 week on 1 week off pinning about 4 times in the on weeks.

Yes I think a higher dose od DES would be needed. I know you started with less but I think 50mcg bi-laterally sounds like a good dose for you now. When I use DES that will be my starting dose.

Hey brother.

I would just listen to your body. There is never a limit with things until you feel it. Although 4 weeks sounds about right with LR3 as I have mentioned in the past. But if you are only dosing 30mcg 3 times weekly then 4 weeks could easily be doubled by many. It all depends upon how you react to things. I use much higher doses so wouldn't even do 3 days in a row at those doses. In the future I am gonna do 1 week on 1 week off pinning about 4 times in the on weeks.

Yes I think a higher dose od DES would be needed. I know you started with less but I think 50mcg bi-laterally sounds like a good dose for you now. When I use DES that will be my starting dose.
Yeah. I don't think I'll pin lr3 again on an off day unless it's after a really rigorous workout like yesterday's.

As for the des, 50mcg is deff where you want to be...and i mean that bilateral, not that split bilateral.

Yesterday i split that bilateral (25 pec, 25 each quad) for chest and legs which won't get it done for major muscle groups.

50Mcg at a minimum, depending on your lr3 dosage (if running together) and site growth preferences.

Yeah. I don't think I'll pin lr3 again on an off day unless it's after a really rigorous workout like yesterday's.

As for the des, 50mcg is deff where you want to be...and i mean that bilateral, not that split bilateral.

Yesterday i split that bilateral (25 pec, 25 each quad) for chest and legs which won't get it done for major muscle groups.

50Mcg at a minimum, depending on your lr3 dosage (if running together) and site growth preferences.

I agree that it's best to follow your instincts. If you are extra sore then use it. I prefer just using Igf1-Lr3 on training days. I feel that the breaks from Lr3 allow it to keep working well without having to up the dose.

JJ...what do you think about using lr3 on off days...instead of me pushing the four week limit as i eluded to above. I could pin 30mcg two days following training...that would make five days a week dosing. 60Mcg on training days (30 pre 30 post...with des)..but I'd likely get a better benefit going all in for four weeks then spreading it out longer??
Sore as shit today.

I think it best to let your igf1 receptors clean out on off days so you can get benefits long term. But, if you are having a day where you feel beat up then definitely take the Lr3 to accelerate healing. Play it by ear. I rarely stick to a plan.

I find 30-50mcgs prebed is all I need. The pump is there since I train in the mornings upon waking.

I'd like to add slin preworkout and continue to use LR3 prebed to resensitize myself to slin.

Tonight i killed it and I'm going to be honest...i THINK (i haven't taken measurements, probably should, but it's such a small amount) growth is evident!!
I've always had chicken legs...no matter how much i squat etc...Neway, I've been pinning some des In the outer quad and for the first time when i flex my leg theres a little lump/cut there...mind you it's tiny lol but it's there!! Neway, today (as usual, 30mcg pre workout lr3) then 100 des split in shoulders and 50 split in back and traps...the pump was so insane i was lifting so much my shoulders felt like rocks. Just came home, pinned my ghrp2 and cjc so I'm waiting a half hour to take a shake (is it necessary to wait??) in an hour I'll follow with the usual 30mcg lr3...if only i looked like i did post workout everyday!! To be honest, and I've said this before, due to my medication regimen my body fat would be half of what it is especially with my diet on point. It's not perfect but 90%of the time my protein intake is higher than my body weight. But unfortunately most days i just look like your average Joe lol....but an average Joe that lifts...!! I also wanted to ask if i should discontinue the ghrp2 and cjc. Reason being I've been running it for three months now (almost, more like 2 1/2) will this overload my receptors?? Anyway, killer workout tonight.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131