over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 Dosing Madness !!!

No

:eek::D

In all seriousness I drink very little now. Well I drink loads but just very infrequently. I would say once per month at most but I plan to lower that even more. Granted I do drink 1 months supply of alcohol in that one night though!!
High tolerance?? [emoji6]

High tolerance?? [emoji6]

I wish I didn't. Although sometimes due to the big breaks I start drinking and can feel it very quick (1-2 drinks) but my old self soon comes back and it's like my body adapts to the alcohol :eek::D I had a few dark rums last night. I had no mixers (coke, lemonade etc) so was making fruit smoothies with pineapple and coconut and adding it in. I ran out of fruit so started drinking it straight. No more alcohol for me for a long time. Time to be healthy!

I wish I didn't. Although sometimes due to the big breaks I start drinking and can feel it very quick (1-2 drinks) but my old self soon comes back and it's like my body adapts to the alcohol :eek::D I had a few dark rums last night. I had no mixers (coke, lemonade etc) so was making fruit smoothies with pineapple and coconut and adding it in. I ran out of fruit so started drinking it straight. No more alcohol for me for a long time. Time to be healthy!

Blending the fruit and coconut with ice is a good start. Add some vanilla whey isolate and you have a great night time drink. Hahaha your liver loves fruit. It provides glycogen to the liver. Alcohol isn't much of a good buddy to your liver. Haha stick to benezol alcohol from you AAS only. :D

I've put on about five to seven pounds while in lr3. My diets been pretty good...not as regimented as it should be...allot of days over my recommended caloric intake...but the growth is evident in my arms and chest...

Blending the fruit and coconut with ice is a good start. Add some vanilla whey isolate and you have a great night time drink. Hahaha your liver loves fruit. It provides glycogen to the liver. Alcohol isn't much of a good buddy to your liver. Haha stick to benezol alcohol from you AAS only. :D

I have actually ran out of unflavoured whey so been using a vanilla one I have but it doesn't taste too good. Although frozen berries mask the flavor well. My liver probably would love the fruit but not my 5 or so servings per day! I am addicted to the stuff. When I went away last week I craved a fruit smoothie... would have paid a fortune for one (I actually did being in Geneva). Gonna have to get some syntherpure from synthetek.

I've put on about five to seven pounds while in lr3. My diets been pretty good...not as regimented as it should be...allot of days over my recommended caloric intake...but the growth is evident in my arms and chest...

Sounds great. Have you noticed any fat loss on lr3? I definitely noticed it around my waist area (tighter) but put on a few pounds overall. Although as you know I dosed very high.

Sounds great. Have you noticed any fat loss on lr3? I definitely noticed it around my waist area (tighter) but put on a few pounds overall. Although as you know I dosed very high.
No. Not much fat loss but my diet hasn't been as strict. I've also lowered my ghrp2 and cjc to twice daily instead of three times on off days to conserve...maybe it'd be better pinning 50mcg three times daily as opposed to the 100mcg twice?? Last Friday i only used 15mcg pre workout lr3 and the pumps were still amazing!!

No. Not much fat loss but my diet hasn't been as strict. I've also lowered my ghrp2 and cjc to twice daily instead of three times on off days to conserve...maybe it'd be better pinning 50mcg three times daily as opposed to the 100mcg twice?? Last Friday i only used 15mcg pre workout lr3 and the pumps were still amazing!!

The last few times I pinned GHRP-2 is was simply too strong. Especially when I dose it post workout :eek: I much prefer hexarelin or ipamorelin but ghrp-2 is very effective. It's not the best peptide when trying to be strict with your diet! 50mcg might be good for you... maybe I will try the same.

The last few times I pinned GHRP-2 is was simply too strong. Especially when I dose it post workout :eek: I much prefer hexarelin or ipamorelin but ghrp-2 is very effective. It's not the best peptide when trying to be strict with your diet! 50mcg might be good for you... maybe I will try the same.

Ghrp2 isn't an issue for me with hunger. Today I ran out of cjc no DAC so I took 400mcg ghrp2 3 times. My diet right now is tough but the ghrp2 is manageable. Mk677 is a different story. :D

Ghrp2 isn't an issue for me with hunger. Today I ran out of cjc no DAC so I took 400mcg ghrp2 3 times. My diet right now is tough but the ghrp2 is manageable. Mk677 is a different story. :D

I retract my last statement. The 400mcg GHRP2 I just took made it hard to eat my dinner and not add extra food. But, I managed to stick to the diet. It wasn't easy.

If anyone is wanting a crazy pump and I truely mean crazy try this.

Had to get a gh serum test done today so I took 10iu growth then had test at 3 hrs at 4.5hrs I took 100mcg igf1lr3 and then hut the gym 30 min later. Holy Shit I really thought something in my arms was gonna pop. Crazy pumps like nothing ever before.

Had to get a gh serum test done today so I took 10iu growth then had test at 3 hrs at 4.5hrs I took 100mcg igf1lr3 and then hut the gym 30 min later. Holy Shit I really thought something in my arms was gonna pop. Crazy pumps like nothing ever before.

That sounds fun!

That sounds familiar :) LR3 gives me whole body fullness I can only compare to insulin. Although I feel 10x better on LR3 as opposed to slin and don't have to worry majorly about going hypo.

Do they control your estrogen when on trt? Do you take aromasin/exemestane?
Just curious if they help you keep estro in check with your blood work?

A month ago had cortisol thyroid estrogen estradiol test done (along with all other labs - psa comp metabolic cbc lipid glucose etc) all good. Test high lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member