over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-LR3 FRIDGE OR NO WITH AA

cran

Newbies
I read somewhere that once you put AA in IGF-LR3 that it doesnt need to be kept in fridge and stay good up to a year. Is this true?? I was reading the best time to inject was within 5 mins after muscle worked. So fridge or no fridge with AA in the igf-lr3??????????? Was gonna take to gym so I could shoot right when done.

Yes it's fine without being kept cold if kept cool...but I would keep it in the fridge until u go to the gym

And pwo dosing is a no no...there are plenty if threads recently talking about dosing times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im Quite curious about this too. I have read a million different things regarding timing, specially when used with MGF.. several threads here says IGF 30 minutes PRE, MGF immediately post. others say to take MGF post workout and IGF a few hours later. Would someone mind writing a protocol that is correct and effective. Thanks guys

Im Quite curious about this too. I have read a million different things regarding timing, specially when used with MGF.. several threads here says IGF 30 minutes PRE, MGF immediately post. others say to take MGF post workout and IGF a few hours later. Would someone mind writing a protocol that is correct and effective. Thanks guys

Perhaps read the threads and make up your own mind? :) Not being scarcastic either. Some simply have differing opinions. But then it's seemed (to me) to be much opinion, along with recieving results. The only argument I've seen that makes sense is both are receiving results. Speculation arrises on who's receiving more/better results than another. No proof has been offered reflectiing one above another other han science...

Here's a graph on a study involving mice (got'a love them mice) noting rises in both MGF and IGF. Note the days (listed at the bottom) of when the rises occurred. In a nut shell, MGF peaked on day one, then declined, followed by a rise in IGF. As per this chart (there others) which note the rate of decline on MGF is accompanied by a reciprocal increase in IGF (as one declines the other equally increases).

I've suggested that we dose similar to bodily occurrence of, i.e. MGF first, followed by IGF.

====================================================================================================================
Figure 2 Quantification of MGF and IGF-IEa transcript levels following mechanical damage
Here and in subsequent figures: s/s, stretch and stimulation. A, there was a significant increase (**P < 0.001) in MGF level in the stretched and stimulated muscle compared to those in the sham and contralateral controls. MGF peaked at 1 day after treatment and decreased thereafter. B, a significant increase (**P < 0.001) in IGF-IEa level, showing maximum expression at day 7, was also demonstrated in the stretched and stimulated muscle compared to those in the sham-operated and normal control muscle groups. Interestingly, the contralateral control (right) muscles, which received increased use in these animals, expressed almost as much IGF-IEa as the damaged muscles. □, left TA, experimental; , right TA, contralateral. For all groups n = 6. Values are expressed as means ±s.e.m.

Attachments

• F2_large.jpg
    F2_large.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 190
You have a good point.. this does help me in making my decision on timing. Thanks man!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131