over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 + MGF Cycle

fa3262

Newbies
Hey guys going to run a 5 week IGF LR3 and MGF cycle and just want some advice on two things. I haven't done any AAS before and this will be my first time pinning too. 200lbs 5'11"

1. Planning to take 400mcg MGF immediately PWO then 80mcg of IGFLR3 45 minutes after the first shot. Both shots IM and bilateral. Is the dose of MGF too high as i have seen recomendations of 200-500mcg but haven't seen many people actually doing the upper doses?

2. On arms day instead of only injecting into one part bilaterally at 200mcg each arm, should i split it four ways and inject 100mcg each bicep and 100mcg each tricep so still overall 400mcg that day?

Appreciate any advice,

Administer LR3 in muscles trained the next day. So if you hit arms today you would administer LR3 in arms tomorrow.

MGF dose looks okay.

The way you dose LR3 is up to you. Nothing has to be set in stone. Experiment and find what works best for you.

400mcg of LR3 is going to take you hypo IMO man.

I accidently pinned 200mcg two weeks ago was borderline. And I am on a VERY high carb diet.

400mcg of LR3 is going to take you hypo IMO man.

I accidently pinned 200mcg two weeks ago was borderline. And I am on a VERY high carb diet.

He said 400 of mgf bro...

I use the igf preworkout with BCAAs and have had great success. The LR3 is active long enough that I prefer it preworkout but I have seen people have success with it post workout.

It's very possible the igf was bunk or the source didn't handle it properly and it degraded, if you get really good reputable igf LR3 you will know it immediately.

thanks for the input guys but yeah definitely planning on the protocol timing due to the whole proliferation, if i take igf pre its going to make the mgf useless due to the half life of 12+ hours whereas mgf is only 30 minutes at most. Just still unsure as to what to do on days where 2 bodyparts are worked. I want to increase both my bi's and tri's and i train them together so wouldnt it be better to inject 200mcg bilat in bi's and 200 bilat in tri's so its still 400? This is mgf btw. since igf lr3 is pretty much systemic ill just inject that in the bi's and it'll still bind to the receptors anyway

thanks for the input guys but yeah definitely planning on the protocol timing due to the whole proliferation, if i take igf pre its going to make the mgf useless due to the half life of 12+ hours whereas mgf is only 30 minutes at most. Just still unsure as to what to do on days where 2 bodyparts are worked. I want to increase both my bi's and tri's and i train them together so wouldnt it be better to inject 200mcg bilat in bi's and 200 bilat in tri's so its still 400? This is mgf btw. since igf lr3 is pretty much systemic ill just inject that in the bi's and it'll still bind to the receptors anyway

Yes, Split dosing between bi's and tri's. Or if you work them twice a week then one day do bis... next time do tris.

Like I said, There is no one size fits all protocol. Just find what works best for you.

Yes, Split dosing between bi's and tri's. Or if you work them twice a week then one day do bis... next time do tris.

Like I said, There is no one size fits all protocol. Just find what works best for you.

cheers for the help man, yeah so much harder when there's no set protocol to follow so just going to have to experiment and see what works

My best research study combining these two peptides was the result of 50-100mcg of IGF1-LR3 PREwo and 500mcg MGF PWO. Hypertrophy, vascularity, muscle fullness, fat loss, and even delayed cellular hyperplasia seemed to be maximized with this protocol (compared to my prior and subsequent research protocols).

BEAST

If you are taking MGF not peg MGF then take the MGF PWO.

I find taking IGF R3 works best in small to moderate doses in the AM after food.

Taking a higher dose seems to be only effective for short term cycles. The MGF might modify that, but it's not 100% proof positive that is the case.

If you are taking MGF not peg MGF then take the MGF PWO.

I find taking IGF R3 works best in small to moderate doses in the AM after food.

Taking a higher dose seems to be only effective for short term cycles. The MGF might modify that, but it's not 100% proof positive that is the case.

When my rat was using really high quality igf-lr3 the long term difference between 40-100 mcg was not noticeable

I'm excited to know how this works out for you, please keep us informed on your progress and good luck!

appreciate all this feedback guys/girls/gyno's ;) , didn't get anywhere near as much on other forums i have used. Going to run this in about 2 weeks so i'll probably do a log on here for everyone

sorry to post, had a question but found the answer and can't delete this so edited out the question.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity