over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 shelf life bac and acetic

spanish

Newbies
What is the shelf life of IGF LR3 if you add bac water AND acetic water since they both came with package?

With bac water you have a 20 day shelf life if refrigerated. With acetic acid you have a 2 year shelf life without refrigeration.

With bac water you have a 20 day shelf life if refrigerated. With acetic acid you have a 2 year shelf life without refrigeration.

When you say 'acetic acid' you mean an acetic acid solution, not just straight-up AA, right?

Thanks.

Bump (please).

yes this is 0.6% acetic acid. Even that is damaging to tissue. I would draw the said amount from IGF vial that contains the 0.6%aa and then right before injecting draw some more regular BW to dilute it more and then inject it. The aa is for storage so diluting it some right before injection has no worsening effect.

That's exactly the way I do it. Not to mention, it cuts down on pain.

yes this is 0.6% acetic acid. Even that is damaging to tissue. I would draw the said amount from IGF vial that contains the 0.6%aa and then right before injecting draw some more regular BW to dilute it more and then inject it. The aa is for storage so diluting it some right before injection has no worsening effect.

Thank you.

According to these guys **broken link removed**,
the following are all good mixing solutions:
bacteriostatic water, sterile water, saline 0.9% nacl, acetic acid

And this is what it says about the shelf life:

If your IGF-1 LR3 peptide vial is freeze-dried, then it will usually be stable for at least 2 months (8 weeks) in the refrigerator after being reconstituted (mixed) with a sterile solution. Since the recommended daily dosage is 50mcg, even if the product is only injected 3-4 times per week this should be plenty of time to use the vial before it could possibly degrade.

Is this is true, I do not see a reason to use acetic acid.
Just use sterile water or bac water from the start.
No need to further dilute etc.

According to these guys **broken link removed**,
the following are all good mixing solutions:
bacteriostatic water, sterile water, saline 0.9% nacl, acetic acid

And this is what it says about the shelf life:

If your IGF-1 LR3 peptide vial is freeze-dried, then it will usually be stable for at least 2 months (8 weeks) in the refrigerator after being reconstituted (mixed) with a sterile solution. Since the recommended daily dosage is 50mcg, even if the product is only injected 3-4 times per week this should be plenty of time to use the vial before it could possibly degrade.

Is this is true, I do not see a reason to use acetic acid.
Just use sterile water or bac water from the start.
No need to further dilute etc.

I myself dont see a need for acetic acid solution. My preferred is 0.9% NaCl solution. It already has a somewhat acidic pH of around 5 and it is is good enough for GH which has a complex structure it is good enough for IGF-1. It should be good for at least 2 weeks which is plenty of time to use 1mg of IGF.

I myself dont see a need for acetic acid solution. My preferred is 0.9% NaCl solution. It already has a somewhat acidic pH of around 5 and it is is good enough for GH which has a complex structure it is good enough for IGF-1. It should be good for at least 2 weeks which is plenty of time to use 1mg of IGF.

Good news for me as I have a few of those bottles laying around :)

Hey all!
I am a little confused on this now. I just use Sterile water to mix my igf. Is there any downsides to this? If I use a vial in say 2 weeks is the igf just as strong when I pin it?

Thanks for clarifying!
Mike

Hey all!
I am a little confused on this now. I just use Sterile water to mix my igf. Is there any downsides to this? If I use a vial in say 2 weeks is the igf just as strong when I pin it?

Thanks for clarifying!
Mike

As I understand it 2 weeks is fine with sterile water. In fact this is what I am doing with my next vial.
Bac and aa gives a longer shelf life with aa being the longest.

I was also informed that besides shelf life using AA is to keep frags of the pep from being trapped in the glass of the vial which only appears to be smooth.

I dilute first with the AA to completely suspend the peptide. It is a much smaller molecule than HGH so AA with break down any fragments stuck in glass or smaller than you can see. Gently rotate the bottle and allow the solution to get all fragments. Last i will add bacteriostatic water to make the concentration i desire which will cause less irritation.

How damaging is AA to tissue?

I diluted my SRC IGF1lr3 with AA and am injecting IM. Would you recommend I order some sterile water and dilute more or am i ok using the existing solution?

Thanks!

IGF_LR3 Bridge

After doing 4 weeks of LR3 and becoming desensitized, what other peptides can i use until my next LR3 cycle. (excluding growth hormones) Thanks!!:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131