over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 testing! New Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Osta-gain...

As I said, I am no longer an ergopep rep. I resigned on 12/10/2012. Phil has my resignation letter if he wants to post it and prove you wrong. Yes, I am friends with Phil. And yes, I still use ergopep products. This is the truth of the matter.

I have always thought that I'm the most paranoid person out there but now I see there are many just like me. Hahaha ;)

My only agenda here is to find out where I can get legit Lr3. I'm sure the rest of those viewing this thread feel the same exact way.

Everyone should take note . Phil Hernon is able to Mantain friendships and support of multiple people that have have worked for him in the past. Do they have or have the had disagreements absolutely. But even after parting ways with the company a solid relationship still exists. This is a crazy industry but there are good people.

AK

OK, so when is testing going to proceed? I'm contemplating making a donation, just want to make sure it will happen in a timely manner.

In all honesty this forum is horseshit.
This thread...all of it.

We buy from you yet we are the ones who have to proof the shit we're buying is legit?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since we are buying our supplies from all of you (whether US, Osta, Ergo, whatever), it's YOUR job to prove to ALL OF US your shit is legit. Not come on some forums and boast.

I can boast about a ton of shit that I've done, stuff some of you will never do. I can also boast about a ton of shit I haven't actually done but none of you would know the difference. Hell, I could be some Tubby McFatfuck in a cubicle in downtown Wisconsin with a brick of cheese for lunch and a milkshake to wash it down and no one here would know.

There's a lyric in the song Hooker with a Penis by Tool it goes as such, "All you know is what I've sold you, Dumb fuck."

The thing is, the truth always finds a way.

Agreed, and this is exactly what Phil was thinking when he enlisted Alphas help. Seek the truth. You see none is manufactured by the sponsors here and when purchasing products from other people there is always a chance for supplier to either screw up or flat out pull something. Everyone should want some kind of checks and balances including the sponsors. They, the sponsors do get taken advantage of also.

Ak

IGF-1 LR3 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 Long Arg3) is a long acting analogue of IGF-1.. Testing your blood sugar after taking LR3 will not provide results similar to IGF-1. This is not a correct method to determine legitimacy.

The correct method would be to have the peptides sent directly to a legitimate lab for mass analysis and compositional analysis.

and DES decrease blood glucose,no?

Last edited:
I take a 5 hour flight and look at all this shit. I wann put an end to it ASAP. Osta and US Peptide. You made your concerns heard and noted. But the test will carry on. Good or bad will be posted. And please do not even attempt to threaten me the slander crap. When Car and Driver test a car they go buy it right off the lot to make sure it is not a ringer. No individual member is out to get anyone.

Honestly, some of the sponsors are showing very childish behaviors. You can either be on the bus or off the bus but this is getting done. You want to hear what I really feel deep down ? I honestly believe not one sponsor currently has legit or pure LR3 and that includes Ergo. If I am wrong I will appologize publicly to those individual sponsors. Now please do not clutter my thread anymore.

I have ordered from almost all the peptide companies on this board and I am wondering about the samples that you are recieving. If you are excepting samples from any former customer how can we be sure of the quality or even prove that they bought it from a board sponsor? What if the sample was mishandled at some point after the initial transaction for that matter? I would like to donate but I am not going to send money to test potentially unknown products from random people. Does anyone else feel this way?

I have ordered from almost all the peptide companies on this board and I am wondering about the samples that you are recieving. If you are excepting samples from any former customer how can we be sure of the quality or even prove that they bought it from a board sponsor? What if the sample was mishandled at some point after the initial transaction for that matter? I would like to donate but I am not going to send money to test potentially unknown products from random people. Does anyone else feel this way?

Valid points, Alpha offered to sponsors that they could send them direct to him some accepted readily, others did not. There is always the possibility that someone has a bone to pick. Hell maybe if he's up to it since he is taking donations maybe Alpha could/should order them directly himself, if he has time and keep records of transactions. We would have to ask him.

Ak

That is a valid point however Ergo, Extreme and Maximpep have sent me their sample directly so it is not anyone else. Any other sponsor can also send it to me directly but if they refuse I have no problem receiving a sample from a reputable member. Basically 3 out of the 5 major peptide sponsors are in and want also share with everyone that Extreme Peptide just paypaled $330 towards the testing. That's how you step up to the plate. I wanna give huge thanks to Maxim and Extreme for stepping up with no fear knowing that potentially results will be good or bad. No matter what happens, these guys will be Remembered by the members on this board. They seek the truth and not afraid.

SRC... Never involved in forum drama and sells legit peps.

SRC slander in 3...2...1...

Last edited:
Hey Alpha, you could allocate part of the donation $$$ to you or one of your employees buying the peptides directly. I think that may help alleviate some doubts. I don't think it's the best thing to accept samples from members ("reputable" or not), TBH.

Heres what we are all seeing...

Products being tested by a neutral, established member. Two companies are acting like children saying how unfair it is, validity issues, etc... The defensive behavior, and then you guys going on the offensive says one thing... Our product is FAKE.

When someone questions my ability to get things done in my line of work, I say try us out. If we fail to meet your desired goals we won't charge you, and hell I will even insure you for possible losses. And this is in a field where the stakes and potential losses are a fuck load higher than no name peptide companies.

You two are obviously not confident in your product or flat out know its fake. I will never be ordering from either of you.

And Phil, you are strangely calm and level headed. Good job buddy. Love ya man haha

heres my take. if osta is confident in their product. send it to big a or whoever u trust. the results will be posted. stop bitching about the process here as we as members trust in who is doing it. if you dont like it. prove it on your time and your money. if you dont ...your a fool and you have something to hide. this should put the playing field where u want it.

Well

Let me try to dumb down the process here so everyone can understand how this effects them.
1. Peptide companies are RESELLERS.
2. Peptide companies buy in BULK from specific suppliers to bring you CHEAPER products for your research.
3. Peptide suppliers to NOT PRODUCE THESE PEPTIDES.
4. If a certain source is considered BAD then the said peptide company can NEVER USE that supplier again.
5. Ergopep, along with other sponsors on here, are here to HELP YOU save money on an other wise product that would cost you a LOT OF MONEY.
6. Go with a company that weeds out the BAD SUPPLIERS (FIRES THEM) and only allows the legit suppliers to sell them wholesale for retail turnaround to you.
7. These companies are here to clean up this business.
8. Dont be an ignorant prick and chastize a company if 1 product turns out to be bad because of a supplier scammed them.........it takes time to find the good guys and bad guys in the peptide supply business.
9. I think we all agree that this process is great for everyone....... so lets embrace it and move on towards better research!

So Ergo, US, Extreme, GWP, SRC, Osta cant do 3rd party testing on their own?

I have alot of resepct for Alpha and what he does for us all on this forum. I dont see any reason to doubt his honesty. I think that the only way we may be able solve this issue and prevent the suppliers from being paranoid of tampering, is to give them the option to send it directly to Alphas Lab, but this will incure the full fees (not Alphas mates rates) Is this possible?

I am just curious at what point the vial from Ergo was sent. Every other time testing has been done Ergo's LR3, DES and Follistatin were found to be bunk. Not saying that wasn't a complete scam but I find it ironic that Phil is pushing this testing... Perhaps a legit vial was mailed to Alpha. It's an impossibility for Phil to consistently sell legit LR3 and DES (especially) at 1mg per vial for under $30. I don't care if it is direct from the source or not.

Igf-1 DES is the MORE expensive protein of the two.. Yet every sponsor has it for less...

You are missing the main point. Nobody has said that Ergos LR3 is legit. Phil admits that his source is Chinese. I have told him myself not to be surprised if it tests bad. The difference is if his turns out bad which it mostly may be is not gonna cry about it and will changes sources. That's the whole point. I think every member including myself realize that you guys get screwed by suppliers. Hell I think Great White is a good company but their supplier gave them GHRP instead of LR3. It's how the company handles itself afterwards that matters.

Exactly

You are missing the main point. Nobody has said that Ergos LR3 is legit. Phil admits that his source is Chinese. I have told him myself not to be surprised if it tests bad. The difference is if his turns out bad which it mostly may be is not gonna cry about it and will changes sources. That's the whole point. I think every member including myself realize that you guys get screwed by suppliers. Hell I think Great White is a good company but their supplier gave them GHRP instead of LR3. It's how the company handles itself afterwards that matters.

Well said.

Let me try to dumb down the process here so everyone can understand how this effects them.
1. Peptide companies are RESELLERS.
2. Peptide companies buy in BULK from specific suppliers to bring you CHEAPER products for your research.
3. Peptide suppliers to NOT PRODUCE THESE PEPTIDES.
4. If a certain source is considered BAD then the said peptide company can NEVER USE that supplier again.
5. Ergopep, along with other sponsors on here, are here to HELP YOU save money on an other wise product that would cost you a LOT OF MONEY.
6. Go with a company that weeds out the BAD SUPPLIERS (FIRES THEM) and only allows the legit suppliers to sell them wholesale for retail turnaround to you.
7. These companies are here to clean up this business.
8. Dont be an ignorant prick and chastize a company if 1 product turns out to be bad because of a supplier scammed them.........it takes time to find the good guys and bad guys in the peptide supply business.
9. I think we all agree that this process is great for everyone....... so lets embrace it and move on towards better research!

I feel like a lightning bolt just hit the tip of my penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members