over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-LR3 with DAC+MK or MOD/GHRP?

Toosje

Newbies
Been on peptides for half a year now. Switching on and off between DAC+MK and MOD/GHRP(Ipam).

Preparing for upcoming AAS cycle in a month and want to make the most of it.
To get the most out of my IGF-LR3, ideally it should be stacked with HGH but due to financial reasons I'm choosing between DAC+MK and MOD/IPAM.

My issue: Stacking IGF-LR3 but in debate as to what would be my best option regarding GH release. Since IGF-LR3 has a half life of about 20 hours. Would the DAC+MK stack be more beneficial (as they also have a very long half life) than the short lived bursts of MOD/IPAM?

We assume equal dosages here, the question is purely about the half life of the peps, what would be most synergystic with IGF-LR3?

I like ghrp2 with cjc no DAC morning and early afternoon, the Igf1-Lr3 preworkout, and mk-677 before bed. This protocol made me very full. I gained size, weight, and strength very quickly!

I like ghrp2 with cjc no DAC morning and early afternoon, the Igf1-Lr3 preworkout, and mk-677 before bed. This protocol made me very full. I gained size, weight, and strength very quickly!

The reasoning behind my question is as follows:
As IGF LR3 has a half life of approx. 20 hours, it floats throughout the body all day long and trying to "attach" when it has the chance. Seeing as DAC+MK have many pulses throughout the day and are also active in your body all day long, they match better with IGF LR3 than the short burst peptides MOD+GHRP/IPAM do.

While it may sounds logical to me, I'm interested in scientific and anecdotal evidence.

DAC+MK bloat me up a lot and are way more expensive, so if they provide no extra benefit with LR3 I will go with the MOD+IPAM

Again, we assume equal dosages ofcourse

Ipamorelin must be run at a high dose to get a decent serum HGH score, and it must be stacked with a GHRH. Alpha6164 proved this through blood work a few years ago.

Mk677 is actually dirt cheap if you consider that in studies even 10mg show a very high HGH and igf1 increase.

CjcDAC is very expensive considering you need at least 4mg per week to get anything out of it.

Russianstar said mk677 actually works more like a GHRH than a GHRP so stacking it with a GHRP may be the best protocol.

I would rather dose it with cjc no dac and Ipam. However you would need a big dose of Ipam (500mcg per shot) for it to be hugely effective... talking away the cost effectiveness.

I would recommend to you cjc no dac and hexarelin 2-3 times daily with the LR3 dosed pre workout. 100mcg of cjc no dac and hexarelin would be good (200mcg hexarelin would be better though).

I would rather dose it with cjc no dac and Ipam. However you would need a big dose of Ipam (500mcg per shot) for it to be hugely effective... talking away the cost effectiveness.

I would recommend to you cjc no dac and hexarelin 2-3 times daily with the LR3 dosed pre workout. 100mcg of cjc no dac and hexarelin would be good (200mcg hexarelin would be better though).

Excellent suggestion. This is a very powerful stack and much more cost effective than ipamorelin at the high doses needed. I would add a small dose of mk-677 before bed though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws