over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-LR3

bodyform88

Newbies
anyone have great results from igf-lr3? i have used before but saw very little results..thinking about trying again...i used it pwo..now i hear about people used it pre workout..which one would you recommend? and how much are you using for site injections..do you have to pin the muscle you worked that day?

thanks

anyone have great results from igf-lr3? i have used before but saw very little results..thinking about trying again...i used it pwo..now i hear about people used it pre workout..which one would you recommend? and how much are you using for site injections..do you have to pin the muscle you worked that day?

thanks

I got some good results in my legs where I focused the majority of the injections.IGF-1 LR3 about 50mcg's 30min to an hour pre w/o and the MGF is pretty much a must with it taken immediately post w/o spit bi-lateral.I am hearing that its pretty much a waste for bi-lateral pinning or multiple pinnings of the IGF-1 LR3..sine it goes systematic..but the MGF is ore likely to be able to cause site-growth,it's up to you..all this is just info. I gathered from here and other forums..noone is really sure about any of these compounds..either you react to it or you just waste your money..I just happened to respond well.Hope that helps you out.BTW you may want to wait until Genesis releases DES IGF1.. supposed to make IGF1 LR3 inferior.

I'm doing 50mcg pre/workout for the past 2 weeks.
I notice fat lost. Seem to be leaning out quite allot.

Also, the pumps are quite noticeble. I haven't gain any weight but look leaner. Its amazing in such a short period of time.

I'm planning to try MGF.

Next time i think im gonna run IGF 1 and 2 pre(80mcg each) and MGF post. 25gm low gi carbs 30 min before the IGF and 25 more post wo.

anybody mix it w their hgh? i hear thats the way to go!

IGF-1 lr3 is long acting so it's still active post. You can take in carbs and protein pre and during. Pumps are incredible and I've made gains in size and lifts. Also using MGF pwo.

IGF-1 lr3 is long acting so it's still active post. You can take in carbs and protein pre and during. Pumps are incredible and I've made gains in size and lifts. Also using MGF pwo.

X2..I even started doing PEG-MGF into the muscle I worked the day before..just research on this.got some for free so what the hell..makes sense.

Was taking IGF post wo and had some good results. Switching now to IGF pre and adding MGF post. We will see how this experiment goes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear