over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-LR3

Aminooutpost is the best just got ghrp-2 igf-lr3 peg mgf fast shipping great people :)

I just bought aminos igf, it said 1000mcg free so how long does igf stay good once reconstituted bc im under the impression it lasts for a month unless it comes in two vials???

I just bought aminos igf, it said 1000mcg free so how long does igf stay good once reconstituted bc im under the impression it lasts for a month unless it comes in two vials???

Reconstituted with AA it stays good a looong time

Long R3 IGF-1 2000mcg vial storage

According to Novozymes who holds the patent on Long R3 IGF-1, if you reconstitute with AA it is good for several months. If by bac water maybe 20 to 30 days. There is 2000mcg in a vial of our Long R3 IGF-1, so that is 20 days if your in vitro research calls for 100mcg per day. Now if you don't want to risk the product degrading you can separate the reconstituted Long R3 IGF-1 in aliquots of 100mcg each in individual syringes and freeze them until the in vitro research is ready to commence.

According to Novozymes who holds the patent on Long R3 IGF-1, if you reconstitute with AA it is good for several months. If by bac water maybe 20 to 30 days. There is 2000mcg in a vial of our Long R3 IGF-1, so that is 20 days if your in vitro research calls for 100mcg per day. Now if you don't want to risk the product degrading you can separate the reconstituted Long R3 IGF-1 in aliquots of 100mcg each in individual syringes and freeze them until the in vitro research is ready to commence.
This is what I generally do

I have aa so it does not matter correct? Or should I still freeze it?

This is what I generally do

After they have been frozen,I noticed that some of them are clear and some are cloudy(turns clear after defrosting). Have you experienced this. I believe that it was not throughly mixed when i preloaded the pins.

After they have been frozen,I noticed that some of them are clear and some are cloudy(turns clear after defrosting). Have you experienced this. I believe that it was not throughly mixed when i preloaded the pins.

Huh...I generally let it sit for about an hour before pre loading....1mg is not a lot of ingredient, I'm not sure if the lack of dispersion (is that a word?) would cause this....I guess u could gently swirl the vial each time before drawing...but I get the same flushing/hypo/full feeling from start to finish...

Huh...I generally let it sit for about an hour before pre loading....1mg is not a lot of ingredient, I'm not sure if the lack of dispersion (is that a word?) would cause this....I guess u could gently swirl the vial each time before drawing...but I get the same flushing/hypo/full feeling from start to finish...

I preloaded right after reconstitution. To be more clear, after they have been in the freezer, I pull them out and inspect them. Some are clear(like they are not frozen) and some look frozen. My question is are your preloads all uniform in appearance(liquid being clear or frozen solid).

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner