over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF Questions

finephysique said:
Thanks again AP I will start with alow slin dose and work up.
Do you recommend both IGF and GH to be shot intra-muscular?
IGF for sure. GH, depends on what brand. The one I use is best done IM.

AP,

For someone not using slin but metformin, would you still incorporate it at the end of the meal following your igf shot (breakfeast & then pwo)?

What i mean is we are often told that using slin and metformin at the same time is a bad idea. And since igf and slin are very close in the way they act on blood sugar level, it gets pretty confusing...

In short, how to take glucophage when you inject igf?

Phidias said:
AP,

For someone not using slin but metformin, would you still incorporate it at the end of the meal following your igf shot (breakfeast & then pwo)?

What i mean is we are often told that using slin and metformin at the same time is a bad idea. And since igf and slin are very close in the way they act on blood sugar level, it gets pretty confusing...

In short, how to take glucophage when you inject igf?
Metformin should be taken 2 times per day, maybe 3 max using 850mg tabs at each meal. They have an incredibly long half-life so no need to worry about timing them, they do not release fast enough. Just spread them out during the day.

Do not take with slin, you either use one or the other. Because you cannot control when metformin will release for peak you can't control blood sugar and with the addition of slin that could cause a major crash.

AP,

What version of GH do you like to do IM?

Good info on Glucophage!

Almost Pro said:
They have an incredibly long half-life so no need to worry about timing them, they do not release fast enough. Just spread them out during the day.

So in your opinion AP, taking a high dose of metformin (like 1500 mg) after a huge meal is obsolete... what really matters is to have constant levels in the blood. Kinda like with your usual orals?

Phidias said:
So in your opinion AP, taking a high dose of metformin (like 1500 mg) after a huge meal is obsolete... what really matters is to have constant levels in the blood. Kinda like with your usual orals?
Exactly. It does not get in fast enough to matter, you should just stabilize and use throughout the day.

You can post name brands with no problem.....for example someone asks whats your favorite GH and some someone answers Serostim.

What you can't say is I REALLY like the Sero's that SOURCENAME.COM has...

Bump for some really great info!!

haze324 said:
You can post name brands with no problem.....for example someone asks whats your favorite GH and some someone answers Serostim.

What you can't say is I REALLY like the Sero's that SOURCENAME.COM has...
Well then I use PEL Somatorm. I have tried all of them and this one has served me very well over the past 2 years.

just wanted to bump this thread, lots of good helpful info and no drama. we need to get back to these types of threads.

ap thanx for all the info, cleared up some questions i had

bump for any updates

This is great info. Does IGF have any of the other benefits of GH, like joint improvement and skin tightening?

I have been contemplating running this for quite some time. Here is the short version of what I have turned over during research. Media grade is not preferred, LR3 has a much longer half life because of the amino acid in the 3rd position. It is not advisable to run IGF and slin at the same time. 5 week on, 5 week off cycles are preferred due to saturation of receptors and last but not least many people will try to run their cycles so that IGF can be taken with their PCT. If you want a elaboration on any point then ask.

I know its been awhile since anyone posted on this thread but I wanted to know if localized LR3 doses would help w/calf growth. I was cursed w/runners legs-aka high calves!!! Trust me I've tried many different training schedules with minimal gains.

Thanks for the input!!

I found that when cycling IGF that I got good pumps, but the true growth was not realised until about 8 months after I began cycling it 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. When the cells started to mature my strength went through the roof. I had been having trouble getting past 210 pounds, and 8 months later I was right under 230 with abs (albeit smooth, but visible). I did this using a relatively small amount of test along with it (500mg enanthate) which is the same as in the past. The only change for me was the IGF.

IM correct? Same protocol as most people follow as in pinning PWO into body parts trained?

Thanks and contrats on the improvement

hey Gavin just wondering if you could tell me when IGF-1 peaks naturally in the body around training? Is it like 20 min into training or is it right after your first set. Or is it not until after our workouts? I just know I read somewhere that its during the workout sometime so I was thinking it would be a great time to pin IGF like half way through your workout or whenever the peak would be.

Just started a mass and strength phase with AAS and IGF. In earlier cycles I have pinned IGF 60mcg after training to the muscles worked (30mcg per muscle; e.g., 30mcg into left bicetp and 30mcg into right bicep).

Now I'm not too fond of sticking myself 4 times on training days so could it work if I stick 20mcg in the morning and 40mcg after working out? I usually train 3-5 hours after waking up. Or should I just leave it to 60mcg after training?

bump - more good reading for a boring work day...LOL !!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws