over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF Reconstitution opinion/inquiry

raynmela

Newbies
IGF Reconstitution SCREWUP inquiry

To all,

Did a search throughout with the various ways to reconstitute IGF-1/2 and have been successful in the past Using AA 6% water down to .6% with Sterile Water. Now, I have recently made the mistake since I restarted IGF-1&2 combo about a week ago or so (last time I used was May) when in my absent mindedness used straight 6% AA without watering it down like the last time (do not know where my mind went!). The other big difference I changed this time around was that instead of reconstituting it down further (like in Palumbo's tutorial) I just left the AA (2ml per vial) in the vials and would just dilute with BW or Sodium Chloride prior to shooting SQ. I figured for each IU of IGF in AA I diluted about 10IU's of BW or NaCL in the Insulin syringe. The findings/questions are as follows:

1.) after 7 days of shooting IGF 1/2 did I realize I screwed up on the AA being 6% and forgetting to dilute it to 0.6% -> I still felt the effects of the IGF 1/2 this whole time, even during the time I did not know I screwed up.
Which raises my first question as to the 6% AA (which is similar to White Vinegar) I believe did not destroy the IGF peptides which I had previously would have thought.

2.) I have since then re-diluted each vial with a 3:1 ratio of NaCL:AA, the effects I believe so far are still there, I dont use much more dilutants prior to shooting with much less sting (although even prior the sting was not too bad), and the slight lethargy/tiredness with a decent pump is still noticeable (I am only doing about 20-25 mcgs per IGF now, planning on bringing it down to 20-25 mcgs combined starting tomorrow as per DAT's recommendation.

So in conclusion I screwed up big-time, in a sense Im glad I caught it early, after looking up various sources for harmful effects of 6% AA I could only find the same mild irritation to mucus membranes and such, but nothing too crazy.
Is the belief also still valid for Bac Stac water over NaCL as far as further reconstitution for IGF or will degrade it at a much faster pace? lastly I for one at least in this experience my IGF has held some/most of its potency regardless of the fact I initially reconstituted it in pure 6% instead of my original 0.6% AA/Sterile water. Thanks all for your time,any help or input would be appreciated.

Ray

PS: This will be posted on a couple of boards I still frequent so excuse the spam if you happen to be at those boards also.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity