over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF resluts. Mexi's Elli's

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
mexi was generous enough to let me test his ellitropins. His shipping was exremeley fast and the packaging was great. A+ service. I was on them around 10days or so at 4iu's per day before i got tested. Before them I was using hygetropins at same dose. I got my labwork done around 6hrs after the morning shot of 2iu's. Usually i do a 100/100 ghrp/ghrh 5-10min before my gh but this morning I just did the gh for more accurate results. With GH, after a shot your GH levels will rapidly raise but if you have been on GH steadily for over 1 week your IGF levels will remain constantly elevated so there is no specific time you need to get tested. You just want to make sure your on GH at least week steadily to let IGF levels build up. Im quite happy with my results esp for only using 4iu's per day. My natural IGF levels were tested about 6years ago when i was 22yrs old. Range was 275-492 and i was 325. This was when i had never touched HGH. Then I started gh a few years later and after about a 1.5yr run with gh off and on i got retested after being off GH for about 6weeks and range was 117-329 and i was 189. This was around 3-4yrs ago. so now my recent tests with mexi's elli's is a range of 117-329 and they are at 449 :) i have to say im quite pleased with mexi's service and his elli's. Below is my results. Ignore the estrogen im trying to fix that and posted about it in the main forum.

Attachments

• lab.jpg
    lab.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 1,676
Ok but how does this show exactly how potent the Elli's really are, the test shows there is something in them by your levels, but how much is the question?

Did you do this test with the Hyges and any other GH to compare results?

Just shows your levels are elevated, not if they are 10iu gh per vial.

Also note I am not questioning Mexi's Elli's at all as I have some stocked up myself as well as friends who are just starting them and I have read nothing but praise for them so I am not knocking them down, just food for thought.

IGF-1 test

I just got my results also from the same GH. I did 3 iu's and got my blood taken(on an empty stomach) 1.5 hrs later. Normal was 77-323 and mine was 257. Should have I waited a few more hours before I had it checked?

Bighue

I just got my results also from the same GH. I did 3 iu's and got my blood taken(on an empty stomach) 1.5 hrs later. Normal was 77-323 and mine was 257. Should have I waited a few more hours before I had it checked?

Bighue

How long have you been on gh for?

igf

Ive been on 6ius a day split 3ius at 7 AM and 3ius at 4PM. I am 38 y/o and Ive been on them for 4 months.

Bighue

Ok but how does this show exactly how potent the Elli's really are, the test shows there is something in them by your levels, but how much is the question?

Did you do this test with the Hyges and any other GH to compare results?

Just shows your levels are elevated, not if they are 10iu gh per vial.

Also note I am not questioning Mexi's Elli's at all as I have some stocked up myself as well as friends who are just starting them and I have read nothing but praise for them so I am not knocking them down, just food for thought.

There really is no way to tell that %100. the only time i ever had igf tested while on GH in the past was when i was using generic blue tops and my levels were at 407. I specifically remember the # 407 but i dont have those labs as this was probably 3yrs ago. I was on 4iu's of GH though b/c thats pretty much what im always on, sometimes 3iu but at that time i know i was on 4iu's and i know the blue tops were very good blue tops from my old supplier. I can however give an assesment that im very lean for my bodytype right now which is hard for me to do. I have been on 4iu hygetropin for quite a while now and when i stop for a week or so I def notice i will put on bodyfat when i keep my routine the same and ditch the GH. I switched immediately from the hyge's to the ellitropins and its been slightly over a week now and im just as lean as when on the hyges and continually progressing in my lean bulk. I'd say the elli's are right on par with the hyges which is quite impressive imo b/c generally hyges are king.

Dang I am on my second week of Elitropins and was hoping for the 500-600 range in ng.

Dang I am on my second week of Elitropins and was hoping for the 500-600 range in ng.

remember im only using 4iu per day. Naturally im at a 189. So going from 189 to 449 is a HUGE increase. plus everyone is diff, you may be at 500-600 range but you wont know till you get bloodwork and if you didnt have natural IGf levels tested then you will never know a fair comparison.

Bighue

Did you ever have your natural IGF levels tested? At 38 your levels easily could have been below 100 or even below 77. after 30 igf levels can drastically drop. 257 is what someone half your age should have but without natural levels to compare too its hard to tell.

Gotcha I hope I didn't seem to come off as rude, I greatly appreciate what you posted. I have a higher baseline than you as it is because I am only 26 so putting that into perspective, my IGF could
Be higher.

Bighue

Ive been on 6ius a day split 3ius at 7 AM and 3ius at 4PM. I am 38 y/o and Ive been on them for 4 months.

Bighue

It shouldn't matter how long after your shot, after 4 months your igf-1 level will be elevated.

Did you do a baseline test prior to starting? Unless your natural level is very low I would think it should be higher than 257.

The scanned lab report shows that Mexi has a decent product. Good quality HGH will raise your IGF levels by 100pts per IU as a rule of thumb.

Considering the ops last baseline was in the high 100's everything looks good.

Thank you for posting these

I never had my baseline IGF levels tested before. I was hoping for at least 400 on this test.

Bighue

okay...

this might seem like a stupid question... but if you take 4IU before the test instead of 2IU it will give you a higher reading in ng/ml? For some reason I thought the 4IU would be in the system longer than compared to 2IU.

this might seem like a stupid question... but if you take 4IU before the test instead of 2IU it will give you a higher reading in ng/ml? For some reason I thought the 4IU would be in the system longer than compared to 2IU.

If the charts I have been seeing on this site are right then you are right also, except what stays in the system longer is actual gh levels, not IGF levels based on larger dosages.

Panther read the rules u r not supposed to post t/a of orders on the board

Correct me if im wrong, but a test 6 HOURS AFTER the shot??? I thought HGH only spiked for 2 hrs or so???

Correct me if im wrong, but a test 6 HOURS AFTER the shot??? I thought HGH only spiked for 2 hrs or so???

You are talking apples and oranges bolan.So after the gh spikes, it begins the process of elevating igf levels. Once elevated they stay elevated(there is some deabte but general consensus is 30-36 hours) fo rmore than 24 hours, so if you are dosing every day, there is enough overlap that if you are on a consistent dose, your levels will remain fairly constant. Did i explain that right? Its late=-)

Now if you wanted to get higher igf levels you would take a greater amount for about 3-4 days before the test. But i know that this member did not fake the test.

You are talking apples and oranges bolan.So after the gh spikes, it begins the process of elevating igf levels. Once elevated they stay elevated(there is some deabte but general consensus is 30-36 hours) fo rmore than 24 hours, so if you are dosing every day, there is enough overlap that if you are on a consistent dose, your levels will remain fairly constant. Did i explain that right? Its late=-)

Now if you wanted to get higher igf levels you would take a greater amount for about 3-4 days before the test. But i know that this member did not fake the test.

So this is why possibly a high dose...say 15 ius... Could be taken EOD and IGF-1 levels will remain high even on the off days?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws