over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF reviews?anyone?

Here's another one. It can be found in my sponsor thread in the sponsor forum.

"LR3 - 20mcg shot

6 hours later I am a walking boner and look like I just shot serostim. Wow. Benefits of being lean you can see effects in mirror so quickly with nearly any hormone

Mike Arnold thank you I have seen and read your articles and posts for over 7 years..

Last week I just randomly decided to get on PM to find a sponsor for some GW

I see your name..

I decided hey what can it hurt, I trust him, let’s try IGF

Arrives fast as amazon

Take 1 shot and oh wow do know it’s real

Thank you for all of your contributions to bodybuilding!!"

If you're still not convinced, you probably never will be. I don't see anyone else in here with IGF-1 reviews.

Mike I keep trying to access your chems website and get this error:

This site can't be reached
maresearchchems.com's server IP address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Trying to get some MK677 from you!

Mike I keep trying to access your chems website and get this error:

This site can't be reached
maresearchchems.com's server IP address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Trying to get some MK677 from you!

It works just fine. Click on the link in my sig. I just did and it is working normally. Thank you.

If you're still not convinced, you probably never will be. I don't see anyone else in here with IGF-1 reviews.

Please don't be annoyed with me about the bumping.
Since you've tried it, I would trust your review, can you post it or PM it to me if you wish to not make it public?

Please don't be annoyed with me about the bumping.
Since you've tried it, I would trust your review, can you post it or PM it to me if you wish to not make it public?
Bro.....he's one of the ones who supplies it. Why would he post his own review of it.

Do a little research. He's been on the cutting edge of this stuff for years and is the guy people go to for advice on how to run it best.

This stuff isn't for "human use"....so it's a gray area we walk in.

My advice to you is to get one vial and try it. It doesn't take much.....50mcg a day and you have a full 20 days to test it.

Draw your own conclusions. I can understand where you are coming from.....but without testing you won't know.

Let me ask this.....how many threads you see of people bashing it? Now granted to make an honest assessment...you want quality product. Well the guy that provides that quality is in this thread!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Bro.....he's one of the ones who supplies it. Why would he post his own review of it.

Do a little research. He's been on the cutting edge of this stuff for years and is the guy people go to for advice on how to run it best.

This stuff isn't for "human use"....so it's a gray area we walk in.

My advice to you is to get one vial and try it. It doesn't take much.....50mcg a day and you have a full 20 days to test it.

Draw your own conclusions. I can understand where you are coming from.....but without testing you won't know.

Let me ask this.....how many threads you see of people bashing it? Now granted to make an honest assessment...you want quality product. Well the guy that provides that quality is in this thread!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

that's exactly what i did , i just purchased a bottle , i will hit a 20 run and let my body tell me if it will work for me or not, i have tried another supplier and it was bunk. Mike has too good of a rep to not at least give 1 bottle a run.

if it goes as planned , ill get a few more and some mk677 as well to run a cycle .

that's exactly what i did , i just purchased a bottle , i will hit a 20 run and let my body tell me if it will work for me or not, i have tried another supplier and it was bunk. Mike has too good of a rep to not at least give 1 bottle a run.

if it goes as planned , ill get a few more and some mk677 as well to run a cycle .

I will follow up, will you be posting the outcome?

if it helps a brotha out , for sure ill keep you posted mate! :)

waiting on product, will get bloods done day before starting, only problem is i want to run mk 677 as well as the igflr3. So the numbers might be off.

waiting on product, will get bloods done day before starting, only problem is i want to run mk 677 as well as the igflr3. So the numbers might be off.

Hi. I'm not sure if you are aware, but LR3 does not raise blood IGF-1 levels. In other words, it doesn't show up on lab tests as IGF-1 because it is a different molecule. MK induced IGF-1 will show up, as will exo. GH, regular IGF-1, and any of the GH peptides, but not IGF-1 LR3.

ok thanks mike,
will have to let the results do the talking then, super keen to get going on this research.

Maybe starting the IGF alone til you do the second blood, then the very next day you go on MK as well.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear