over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF SEO is it possible?

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
or does the oil nullify the effects of the suspended IGF?

Maybe I'm missing something here. 1st you stretch the fascia then you fill it out with new & hypertrophied cells...

Last edited:
yes oil will nullify the igf. do seo protocol then igf after at least a week or two after maintenance of seo. you want most of the oil concentration to disperse.

I have used both IGF and SEO's
I would reccomend that you wait atleast 3-4 weeks after you finish SEO {maintance also} to start IGF in same spot. Seo's do take a while to FULLY disipate IMO.

Okay lets just focus on the IGF-1 in oil aspect.

SEO protocol involves use of a lot of oil so it is best to seperate SEO protocols from IGF-1 use as mentioned by others.

But the primary reason IGF-1 is ineffective is that it doesn't stay in the area injected very long. So can we use oil to keep it in the area of injection longer?

IGF-1 is reconstituted in an aqeuous solution which is then put inside oil. What would be great would be if the IGF-1/water developed into little bubble areas surrounded by oil.

If that is the case you inject the oil. Taking a look at some of the clearance rates & propeties of SEOs Dat's post SEO - Clearance Rates you see that 25% of the oil will disperse along the facial sheath which gives our concoction a sufficient coverage area. Also the oil will form a depot and clear at a decent methodical rate.

If IGF/water sits in the oil the way we described (i.e. little bubble pockets) then we can expects these bubbles to move to the edges of the oil and out of the depot at various rates which MAY get us a drip effect of IGF-1 into tissue. That would probably be beneficial.

IF though all of the IGF-1/water created one big bubble surrounded by oil (i.e. a donut shape) than that water will move to target tissue in mass and we have not benefited at all from the use of oil.

But what is most likely. Oil is hydrophobic and will band together away from water. It is more likely that the oil will move to the center straightaway and the IGF/water will move to the outer edge even before we inject the concoction.

So using SEOs with IGF-1 reconstituted in water will likely not work.

But if you can encase the IGF-1 in lipisomal delivery vehicles it will work. Alternatively if the IGF-1 contains its own buffer and the oil doesn't move the peptide outside its isoelecric point (i.e. keeping it stable) then mixing the IGF-1 directly in oil should also work.

Okay lets just focus on the IGF-1 in oil aspect.

SEO protocol involves use of a lot of oil so it is best to seperate SEO protocols from IGF-1 use as mentioned by others.

But the primary reason IGF-1 is ineffective is that it doesn't stay in the area injected very long. So can we use oil to keep it in the area of injection longer?

IGF-1 is reconstituted in an aqeuous solution which is then put inside oil. What would be great would be if the IGF-1/water developed into little bubble areas surrounded by oil.

If that is the case you inject the oil. Taking a look at some of the clearance rates & propeties of SEOs Dat's post SEO - Clearance Rates you see that 25% of the oil will disperse along the facial sheath which gives our concoction a sufficient coverage area. Also the oil will form a depot and clear at a decent methodical rate.

If IGF/water sits in the oil the way we described (i.e. little bubble pockets) then we can expects these bubbles to move to the edges of the oil and out of the depot at various rates which MAY get us a drip effect of IGF-1 into tissue. That would probably be beneficial.

IF though all of the IGF-1/water created one big bubble surrounded by oil (i.e. a donut shape) than that water will move to target tissue in mass and we have not benefited at all from the use of oil.

But what is most likely. Oil is hydrophobic and will band together away from water. It is more likely that the oil will move to the center straightaway and the IGF/water will move to the outer edge even before we inject the concoction.

So using SEOs with IGF-1 reconstituted in water will likely not work.

But if you can encase the IGF-1 in lipisomal delivery vehicles it will work. Alternatively if the IGF-1 contains its own buffer and the oil doesn't move the peptide outside its isoelecric point (i.e. keeping it stable) then mixing the IGF-1 directly in oil should also work.

Dat, Thank you for taking the time to reply to my question.

Could IGF-1 be diluted directly into SEO and suspended? I guess the real question is is there a way to put some real ass behind SEO? I know I'm to Knieve about peptides to even ask the guestion properly.....sorry

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws