over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf test came back low!?!

Test 1000/npp400/mastron 600/ tren 600-800/ inj supperdrol last 2 weeks 25mg. Igf lr3 100mcg 4 x a week for 3 weeks. I moved hgh up to 10 on high carb/slin days. Down to 5 on rest days. Man the last part when sdrol came in blew me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test 1000/npp400/mastron 600/ tren 600-800/ inj supperdrol last 2 weeks 25mg. Igf lr3 100mcg 4 x a week for 3 weeks. I moved hgh up to 10 on high carb/slin days. Down to 5 on rest days. Man the last part when sdrol came in blew me up.

Nice heavy cycle that mate, I like it haha

As posted 100% the tren. Not sure how long you plan to have a break but I would get retested on the same sort of cycle and hgh dose minus the tren and see the difference.

It's the tren causing the low igf numbers. Happens all the time. If your ever gonna sell some gh to a stupid meathead bro at gym, make sure they ain't running tren if they plan on getting bloods drawn. They will want money back.

To all the guys saying 244 is a good natty igf number... what the hell are you talking about? Range for male igf-1 is 83-233 according to lab corp and basically nobody is gonna come in at top of range yet above while natty

We have understood that it is the Tren to lower the values of the igf-1 circulating in the blood flow, falsifying the tests, but I would like to understand if the conversion of gh into igf1 takes place the same?

We have understood that it is the Tren to lower the values of the igf-1 circulating in the blood flow, falsifying the tests, but I would like to understand if the conversion of gh into igf1 takes place the same?

Man I’m interested. I see plenty of guys running tren with hgh pre contest. I haven’t stopped hgh use even after seeing my igf is in the toilet. Everything from the mirror looked on point. Im go off everything this weekend. Probably start hgh in a month. Maybe run some mk I have around.

This has been playing on my mind too, does it really tank igf1 or just mess up the test

I think that no spoil hgh, only falsifies the test, because the results combined with hgh are crazy

Last edited:
Its the tren. Multiple people taking hgh have posted labs where before they were running tren their igf-1 was in 300-500 levels. then they started running tren and there igf-1 went to the 100s. its 100% the tren.

My bet as well. MANY have proven that TREN lowers IGF1 through lab work. Drop the TREN and retest.

I really doubt it's the tren, tren+estradiol increases igf-1 by 150% in cows. And even if it did lower igf-1 response from gh, I doubt it could be a drastic reduction.

I really doubt it's the tren, tren+estradiol increases igf-1 by 150% in cows. And even if it did lower igf-1 response from gh, I doubt it could be a drastic reduction.

I agree.

In animal models and bovine cell cultures, Trenbolone acetate (TBA) generally increases IGF-1, no5 decreases it.

I think that no spoil hgh, only falsifies the test, because the results combined with hgh are crazy

I agree. I don't think tren lowers IGF-1. It's actually been shown to increase it and I would think combined with hgh would even amplify it's effects due to it's effcts on igf-1. But I have seen so many blood tests to make me believe it can falsify igf-1 test results. I am unsure why but I have seen it so many times. Granted high hgh serum and low igf-1 is fairly common so it could just be something to do with the actual hgh or the way the body processes that hgh. Kal stated he used rips and it went up again which would suggest it's the hgh. I guess we need more guys experimenting. If powerof2 extended his cycle dropping tren and retesting in 1 month maybe we would be closer to knowing but we can't expect that ;):D In all seriousness I am sure many have done similar so the info could be found online with extensive searching.

To my knowledge, the studies that found Trenbolone to increase circulating IGF-1 levels also included Estradiol. So a product like this was used: https://www.merck-animal-health-usa.com/product/cattle/Revalor-S/1
120mg tren ace and 24mg Estradiol.

There are some studies that look at Trenbolone administration alone, but these only look at IGF-1 mra expression in muscle tissue, not at circulating levels.

So if I had to take a guess as to why so many tren users have shown reduced IGF-1 levels in their blood tests: tren is such a powerful androgen that it severely reduces estrogenic activity in target tissues. So their Estrogenic activity was too low, which in turn decreased liver IGF-1 output.

In case of OP, he runs a 'high' dose of tren and in addition also an aromatase inhibitor. I'm fairly sure he is miles away from the 125/24 tren/estradiol ratio used in the animal studies. People need to keep their Estradiol up when runing tren to make the most of it in terms of growth.

To my knowledge, the studies that found Trenbolone to increase circulating IGF-1 levels also included Estradiol. So a product like this was used: https://www.merck-animal-health-usa.com/product/cattle/Revalor-S/1

There are some studies that look at Trenbolone administration alone, but these only look at IGF-1 mra expression in muscle tissue, not at circulating levels.

So if I had to take a guess as to why so many tren users have shown reduced IGF-1 levels in their blood tests: tren is such a powerful androgen that it severely reduces estrogenic activity in target tissues. So their Estrogenic activity was too low, which in turn decreased liver IGF-1 output.

In case of OP, he runs a 'high' dose of tren and in addition also an aromatase inhibitor. I'm fairly sure he is miles away from the 125/24 tren/estradiol ratio used in the animal studies. People need to keep their Estradiol up when runing tren to make the most of it in terms of growth.

Definitely not. I got up to 800 tren. And I sure my estrogen was low to say the least. I will drop all gear except for trt. When I get back from Mexico in two weeks I’ll more than likely jump back on hgh. Ideally I would wait a month but probably won’t. All in all I really hope it is tren and I’m not one of them guys that became a no responder.

In past got same problem while using Tren, never ever testing hgh while on tren, and interesting thing is that Caber lowered my igf1 too. :)

Exactly systemic igf and muscle igf is not the same :) HGH increases systemic igf not intramuscular.

FWIW my wife's igf1 is 250 natty... So gh may not be bumping hers up at all.

Nobody's thinking that the superdrol might have some impact on igf1 levels since it's taxing the liver? I have seen tren lower igf1 levels on several blood tests as well of course, it's pretty common knowledge now. Plenty of things work differently in cows than humans as well. I'm curious to see the OP's results after dropping the tren and sdrol.

The HGH must be folded properly if his girlfriend had her IGF1 shoot up using 2ius of the same HGH but his didn’t.

Could tren and it’s harshness on the liver prevent the liver from being able to convert the HGH to IGF1?

Alpha6164 had his IGF1 increase while on IGF1-LR3. There was some crossover effect even though Lr3 shouldn’ affect circulating IGF1 blood numbers since it’s bound to the additional LR3 amino acids.

Tren has nothing to do with it. My igf is high and I’m on tren ; I’m using 4ius a day and it’s been 4 weeks on GH and tren which tren started prior. this was this weeks blood work. I have done the same test on tren testing my IGF, same results...
Tren DOES NOT AFFECT IGF.

Why aren’t we talking about the GH itself, the brand? Which are you using? why do you think it’s 100% legit? Has it been tested?

These are questions to ask rather than blindly trust your source

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members