over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf test came back low!?!

FWIW my wife's igf1 is 250 natty... So gh may not be bumping hers up at all.

My wife is 38. The guy that dose the labs said it is very rare to see that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren has nothing to do with it. My igf is high and I’m on tren ; I’m using 4ius a day and it’s been 4 weeks on GH and tren which tren started prior. this was this weeks blood work. I have done the same test on tren testing my IGF, same results...
Tren DOES NOT AFFECT IGF.

Why aren’t we talking about the GH itself, the brand? Which are you using? why do you think it’s 100% legit? Has it been tested?

These are questions to ask rather than blindly trust your source

I tested my wife’s igf levels on same Gh. The guy that does the testing says hers is right we’re it should be on 2 iu. And no her igf level wouldn’t be that high without real hgh. Several people have reported to me that his is gtg. I just stared a new hgh. I’ll be testing it in a few weeks. Hopefully I’m not a non responder

His liver may not be converting GH to IGF-1 efficiently. Several factors influence this, so pinpointing the issue (assuming this is even the problem) would be impossible without testing or trouble-shooting, which can be time-consuming.

I tested my wife’s igf levels on same Gh. The guy that does the testing says hers is right we’re it should be on 2 iu. And no her igf level wouldn’t be that high without real hgh. Several people have reported to me that his is gtg. I just stared a new hgh. I’ll be testing it in a few weeks. Hopefully I’m not a non responder

If you're experiencing the outward effects of GH (water retention, fat loss, etc, and other people are experiencing all the typical effects of GH both in their physique and lab work), but you don't see your IGF-1 level climbing, you're likely just not converting GH to IGF-1 properly.

If this is the case, there are a few things you can do which may help, but not dramatically.

If you are a "non-responder", as you say, to GH's IGF-1 elevating effects, your only a alternative would be to use IGF-1 in the form of IGF-1 LR3/DES...or regular IGF-1 in concert with IGFBP3.

Last edited:
Where are these "non-responders" in studies on GH? There is no record of these people, the standard deviations on IGF-1 response in studies don't show this happening at all. This just seems like another attempt to protect the reputation of the UGL GH industry.

There’s no such thing as non responder bro. it’s like injecting test and your test levels aren’t changing... makes no sense. Test your GH

Where are these "non-responders" in studies on GH? There is no record of these people, the standard deviations on IGF-1 response in studies don't show this happening at all. This just seems like another attempt to protect the reputation of the UGL GH industry.

thanks, that’s exactly my POINT

If you're experiencing the outward effects of GH (water retention, fat loss, etc, and other people are experiencing all the typical effects of GH both in their physique and lab work), but you don't see your IGF-1 level climbing, you're likely just not converting GH to IGF-1 properly.

If this is the case, there are a few things you can do which may help, but not dramatically.

If you are a "non-responder", as you say, to GH's IGF-1 elevating effects, your only a alternative would be to use IGF-1 in the form of IGF-1 LR3/DES...or regular IGF-1 in concert with IGFBP3.

I definitely got every symptom and benefit of Gh or so I was thinking. I was also running igf lr3 for the last two weeks of my blast. I’ll test again with a different brand of hgh in two weeks. So taking igf-1 lr3 will essential get the job done. The igfbp3 is another peptide that can go along with it or is it just a result igf bindings protein 3?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner