over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf test came back low!?!

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know I have seen on other post similar to this. I’m running 8iu hgh. There Gh serum tests out at 55.7. I have been on the new Gh for 18 days when I tested igf level. It came back 108. My jaw dropped. All the sighs of good hgh were there even keeping lean while running lantis and slin several times a week (800 carbs a day.) . I added igf lr3 in with hgh a week or so ago. I figured I had bad Gh. I had the wife test her igf level to confirm what was going on. Her test came back 244 on 2 ius a day. So definitely good hgh. I’m wondering why mine is in the toilet. Running a high dose of tren. And metformin of and on are the only things that I thought it could be. But not that low. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I have seen on other post similar to this. I’m running 8iu hgh. There Gh serum tests out at 55.7. I have been on the new Gh for 18 days when I tested igf level. It came back 108. My jaw dropped. All the sighs of good hgh were there even keeping lean while running lantis and slin several times a week (800 carbs a day.) . I added igf lr3 in with hgh a week or so ago. I figured I had bad Gh. I had the wife test her igf level to confirm what was going on. Her test came back 244 on 2 ius a day. So definitely good hgh. I’m wondering why mine is in the toilet. Running a high dose of tren. And metformin of and on are the only things that I thought it could be. But not that low. Any suggestions?

Possible things I can think of:

1. lr3 is keeping all your real IGF bound up by IGFBP.
2. Your GH is denatured or was never properly folded.

Damn I thought I had three, 244 is a pretty normal natty IGF level, especially if she is under 30-40

Any Raloxifene or nolvadex in the mix?

Yep IMHO, any AI or SERM dosed too high can knock igf down... Especially if not running enough test

Damn I thought I had three, 244 is a pretty normal natty IGF level, especially if she is under 30-40

The HGH must be folded properly if his girlfriend had her IGF1 shoot up using 2ius of the same HGH but his didn’t.
Could tren and it’s harshness on the liver prevent the liver from being able to convert the HGH to IGF1?
Alpha6164 had his IGF1 increase while on IGF1-LR3. There was some crossover effect even though Lr3 shouldn’ affect circulating IGF1 blood numbers since it’s bound to the additional LR3 amino acids.

The HGH must be folded properly if his girlfriend had her IGF1 shoot up using 2ius of the same HGH but his didn’t.
Could tren and it’s harshness on the liver prevent the liver from being able to convert the HGH to IGF1?
Alpha6164 had his IGF1 increase while on IGF1-LR3. There was some crossover effect even though Lr3 shouldn’ affect circulating IGF1 blood numbers since it’s bound to the additional LR3 amino acids.

I'm thinking his GF just has 244 IGF naturally. Tren isn't that harsh, I don't even get elevated liver enzymes from it, even if you it was, the liver would still have to be able to perform basic functions or you'd be fucked.

I've had gh from a legit source not elevate my IGF one levels before, I would guess it was denatured from exposure to heat during shipping but I have no idea, jumped back on rips, IGF in the 600s from 5iu/day.

Its the tren. Multiple people taking hgh have posted labs where before they were running tren their igf-1 was in 300-500 levels. then they started running tren and there igf-1 went to the 100s. its 100% the tren.

I talked with nick at Cratus ( blood clinic) He said it’s a good number and coincidence with what he sees from 2 ius. Most girls are in the 150-180. I talked to one member that also says he won’t run tren with hgh.

Can u get a lot of the good things from hgh without increasing igf. Like fat loss ect. I honestly have gotten some of my best results with this last run. I was shocked to see it.

I'm thinking his GF just has 244 IGF naturally. Tren isn't that harsh, I don't even get elevated liver enzymes from it, even if you it was, the liver would still have to be able to perform basic functions or you'd be fucked.

I've had gh from a legit source not elevate my IGF one levels before, I would guess it was denatured from exposure to heat during shipping but I have no idea, jumped back on rips, IGF in the 600s from 5iu/day.

Dam 600 off 5 iu is high!

Yep IMHO, any AI or SERM dosed too high can knock igf down... Especially if not running enough test

Possibly with even low ai. I’m very sensitive to ai. I can get away running 1000 teat and no ai. Never once had any signs of way to high estrogen. But I can crash mine in a hurry.

I talked with nick at Cratus ( blood clinic) He said it’s a good number and coincidence with what he sees from 2 ius. Most girls are in the 150-180. I talked to one member that also says he won’t run tren with hgh.

Can u get a lot of the good things from hgh without increasing igf. Like fat loss ect. I honestly have gotten some of my best results with this last run. I was shocked to see it.

Just curious what brand are you running?

nolva doesn't reduce igf-1, it increases igfbp3 which lowers the ratio of igf-1 to igfbp3, the effects on itf-1would be of little concern to someone using hgh imo

nolva doesn't reduce igf-1, it increases igfbp3 which lowers the ratio of igf-1 to igfbp3, the effects on itf-1would be of little concern to someone using hgh imo

Last edited:
Its the tren. Multiple people taking hgh have posted labs where before they were running tren their igf-1 was in 300-500 levels. then they started running tren and there igf-1 went to the 100s. its 100% the tren.

Bravo

I have witnessed of this Phenomenon on many occasions

Just tossing this in here.

You mention you look good and are happy with your routine. Whatever the case the results are there. Don't let the test mess with your mind and have you switch up your routine. If you didn't get tested, you'd continue with your cycle and get results you are pleased with.

The flip side is to make sure you are getting what you paid for, of course.

Just tossing this in here.

You mention you look good and are happy with your routine. Whatever the case the results are there. Don't let the test mess with your mind and have you switch up your routine. If you didn't get tested, you'd continue with your cycle and get results you are pleased with.

The flip side is to make sure you are getting what you paid for, of course.

Definitely. The wife and I were just taking about this. I only have a few days until I’m taking a break. Clear out and retest later. If I didn’t see it on paper I would have said bs. Hate be wasting Gh if I am. But if results are there not sure what to think

Possibly with even low ai. I’m very sensitive to ai. I can get away running 1000 teat and no ai. Never once had any signs of way to high estrogen. But I can crash mine in a hurry.

I run test cyp at 500mg evey 4-5 days with adex at .25mg a day with 5iu Hgh a day and IGF-1 comes back in high 400s. Was 489 last time i tested.

Just wondering what your cycle is and how much tren your running?

Reason I ask is I’m planning my bulk for in a few weeks and my goal is to elevate igf1 as high as possible and I was gona use test/Eq/tren/prov/hgh/slin but after seeing a few posts like this regarding tren and it possibly lowing igf1 I might have to drop it

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws