over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

igf to bring a lagging site up?

BigBastard

Registered
I have smaller right-arm, even though I am right-handed. Usually I inject equall amount in right and left site, but sometimes I only inject the lr3 in the right biceps and triceps, in effort to balance out my arms.

Is this a good practice?

I have smaller right-arm, even though I am right-handed. Usually I inject equall amount in right and left site, but sometimes I only inject the lr3 in the right biceps and triceps, in effort to balance out my arms.

Is this a good practice?

I tried 2 cycles where I only injected into my left bicep and it did nothing to bring it up to the size of my right.

If you are a serious bodybuilder with a lot of experience I would recommend using Syntherol. It did wonders for my left bicep size and shape.

If you are a serious bodybuilder with a lot of experience I would recommend using Syntherol. It did wonders for my left bicep size and shape.

Thanks for your input. I have used Synthol once some years ago, and I´m planning to purchase it soon.

at the current time i would be very carefull about who you obtain IGF from. As a lot of the IGF circulating has been tested @ about 50% pure when the claims are for anywhere between 90-97% pure. however there are suppliers out there who are supplying what they state but there are many others who are not supplying what they are stating it to be.

My igf run hasnt done much for me that i have noticed, ive been told once you go on your next cycle you will grow like a newb, well so far this has not been the case, but time will tell

at the current time i would be very carefull about who you obtain IGF from. As a lot of the IGF circulating has been tested @ about 50% pure when the claims are for anywhere between 90-97% pure. however there are suppliers out there who are supplying what they state but there are many others who are not supplying what they are stating it to be.

My igf run hasnt done much for me that i have noticed, ive been told once you go on your next cycle you will grow like a newb, well so far this has not been the case, but time will tell

What were your expected results from the IGF run?

sidenote: I heard this a while ago, from this forum I believe. Does it sound somewhat correct? "A good analogy for IGF: Think of muscle cells as balloons. IGF just creates more balloons, it doesn't add the air.."

Last edited:

I have used 3 different brands, two of them pleased me but one was crap.
If you or anyone else wants to pm me about high quality suppliers of lr3, please be my guest ;)

What were your expected results from the IGF run?

sidenote: I heard this a while ago, from this forum I believe. Does it sound somewhat correct? "A good analogy for IGF: Think of muscle cells as balloons. IGF just creates more balloons, it doesn't add the air.."
honestly i didnt expect much, its supposed to form new satelite musle cells, basically baby muscle cells, that when ready to mature will grow. i havent seen any growth as i said i just recently went back on so may need more time. everyone is different so what might work for one may not for another.

I have used 3 different brands, two of them pleased me but one was crap.
If you or anyone else wants to pm me about high quality suppliers of lr3, please be my guest ;)

i do not know of the names of the suppliers, im waiting a reply. just go w/ who you trust

I have been recently injecting igf into calves, and i get an imediate increase in muscle size where i inject. It also stays permantly too. Can anyone tell my how it makes the muscle grow immediatly?

I have been recently injecting igf into calves, and i get an imediate increase in muscle size where i inject. It also stays permantly too. Can anyone tell my how it makes the muscle grow immediatly?

Wich brand are you using?

that is just swelling of your tissues in response to the injection. It will go down after you stop the treatment.

I dont know, i shot 5 weeks ago and the bulgy muscle is still there. Does not seem to go away?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws