over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF

If you run 50mcg a day it will last exactly 20 days.

Don't get confused because it is MCG'S. Just think of it this way. If you had 100mg of test, and you ran 50mg each day, how long would it last?

I think he means a 1000 mgs

Tapout1 said:
I think he means a 1000 mgs

No, and things like that could really confuse someone. You buy IGF by the 1MG or 1,000mcg.

first notice what

first noticable things you got on igf ?

Re: first notice what

t-muscle said:
first noticable things you got on igf ?

Extreme pumps. I used it while dieting and noticed a nice increase in vascularity also.

thanx

how about strength? weight gain or just pumps ,vasularity and harder ? dosage.s used and gh also or no ?

originally posted by proud13:
Hopefully this will help you guys out. I'll give some about my background first.

I've reviewed and compiled IGF-1R3 research for over 2 years now. I've recently been brought on to a university's research program which is trying to understand IGF effects more thoroughly and decide if it could help in disorders or injuries involving spinal, brain and nerve tissues. I've used IGF-R3 3x over the past year with the highest dosage being about 140mcg a day. The longest I ever went while still seeing results was about 4 wks.

Now here we go. IGF-1R3 is very unstable in powder or liquid form. It also needs to be put into an acidic environment to be usable. That means it "could" be mixed with anything from Kool-Aid to Benzol Alcohol (the latter many lemmings have been using), but the problem is it will degrade at an exponential rate due to lack of acidity. The reason labs pnly use Hcl is because it is going into petri dishes or a cute little mouse and they want it to be as potent as possible so their able to record dosages more accurately without guessing on degradation of the IGF. Benzoyl Alcohol has a lower acidity than that of sterile water so guess what...it will degrade and it's hard to mix up so have fun with your now weakend pain in the ass to inject IGF. It should also be kept at 4 degrees celcius and the refrigerator is as good a place as any but I would recommend the freezer once mixed.

Usage should be limited to 4 wks on and 4-6 wks off. The reason IGF starts to show no results around the 4 wk point is most likely because of receptor downgrade or the body producing some type of antibody to balance out the excess IGF. The time off should allow the body to return back to normal much like that when doing PCT after an AAS cycle for homestasis to be reached but the PCT is uncharted territory in the realm of IGF usage due to lack of "legal" human studies and understanding.

Dosages should not ever exceed 100mcg. Remember that 1 International Unit of HGH is equivalent to roughly 4-6 mcg of IGF-1R3. That means a dosage of 100mcg of IGF-1R3 is equal to 16.25-25 I.U.'s of HGH. That is considerably high by anyone's standards and side effects WILL be experienced. The highest dosage I personally ever took was 140mcg (70mcg x am/pm) and I only lasted 3 days before my left set of third molars (aka: wisdom teeth) came through completely. I also experienced swelling of my nasal cavities due to the amazingly recurrent growth of my nasal polyps which I had surgically removed 1.5 years prior. Nasal polyps grow in the sinus cavities and should, under normal growth rates, only have to be surgicall removed about every three years at the earliest. I also was extremely tired and lethargic and only wanted to sleep. Even when I took an ECA stack before working out I would just yawn my way through workouts and had to promise myself to hit it harder next time which was discoouraging. I simply wanted to know what would happen so there is no reason for anyone else to waste their time or money.

I would STRONGLY recommend dosages in the range of 40-80mcg a day of IGF divided between morning and evening injections. Remember IGF-1R3 is coupled with IGFBP-3 (IGF binding protein 3) which extends the half life to from about 6 minutes with normal IGF-1 to 8-12 hours with IGF-1R3 so only two injections are actually needed in a 24 hour period. If you're using over 80 or even 100mcg a day you can compare that to taking 10,000mg of a testosterone which would show results but a large amount of unwanted side effects too. You wouldn't shoot a bumble bee with a 12 guage so use what you need to get the job done in a comfortable and effective manner when it comes to IGF.

For those that are wondering what exactly IGFBP-3 is or would like to extend the life of their IGF-1 release via the liver with the use of exogenous HGH injections here is some quick info. Do not take Cynomel T3 because it increases the body's IGFBP-3 and this binds to the IGF changing it's shape so that it will not fit into IGF receptors.

To activate IGF-1R3...Since it needs to be in an acidic environment I would use something as simple as acetic acid which is vinegar. Use Distilled Vinegar at a rate of about 1:50 or sterile water or Bacteriostatic water. Run the vinegar through a Whatman filter just to be safe and keep purity standards high. Here is an example of how to convert 1mg (1,000 mcg) of IGF-1R3. This will give you an easily measured way of using it. You have 1,000mcg of IGF so mix it up with 5mls of liquid. Remember the 1:50 ratio? You're going to first put 10 IU's or 1/10 ml of your now filtered, distilled vinegar to react the IGF, then put in the reamining 490 IU's or 4.9 ml's of BaW in. You'll have a mixture of 1,000mcg dissolved into 5ml's of acetic-BaW. Each ml is 200mcg of IGF-1R3. I would recommend putting each ml into an individual vial. That way you can leave the remaining vials in the freezer to ensure stability. Put the one vial in the refrigerator and take what ever dosage you need. For instance if you are using 40mcg a day take out 20mcg in the am/pm which would amount to 10 IU's since each (1) I.U is equivalent to 2mcg.

I don't care if people disbelieve me on any of this. I have nothing to gain but enjoyment of knowing I have helped people to save money while getting HUGE. If you want to disagree with me I'll happily provide links to studies when possible.

By the way...I will be testing something that has been shown to increase in the presence of IGF but this new protein has only been isolated by one laboratory that I know so obtaining it may a problem. This protein, I will not give the name of right now, has been shown in studies to cause localized muscle growth and only in skeletal muscle tissue. That means no risk of GI (smooth muscle) or heart (cardiac muscle) growth. This will prove much more valuable than IGF and I will hopefully be using it this coming year. I will also be testing something called Agrcrp30 which causes the body to use adipose tissue as a source of energy in muscle tissue. I'll post the results when it comes available.

very insightful

thanx that was nice to take the time so quickly to share your research, and the recommandation s you made my "freind " is already doing so that is why he seems to like what kind of results did you nget how fast ? in thaT 4 WEEK time frame? and still confused about useing gh too proand cons and the whole acidy storage is a bit confusing to me the way it reads
clifff note. please :D well again i would love to hear a bit more detail since you seem to have some great first hand knowalge
than x flexmaster

t-muscle, that was not my post. i copied it from another board and pasted it here because i thought it might help out, we've had a lot of talk about igf-1 lately! it was written by PROUD13, as i stated in the first sentence.

you can lie

oh i saw that and it was helpful thanx , but cant you just make something up thats sounds good ..phil always does that for me !!

T-muscle

Yes T-muscle, Igf is a catalyst for promoting the hormonal surges we find runnig ramapnt on Wild Kingdom and The Brady Bunch, hence ,Greg Bradys fascination with beating Danny Bonnaducies head to a bloody pulp on celebrity boxing. Hope that helps.

always ,always

your alaways the one with the last word ,i give in "uncle"!!

Phil you just aint right in the head...:rolleyes:
always enjoy the comic relief.

Great post Flexmaster, Im printing that one.
Heard the HCL burns like a bitch. Does the vinegar - BacteroiWater mix do the same?

flexmaster

flexmaster said:
t-muscle, that was not my post. i copied it from another board and pasted it here because i thought it might help out, we've had a lot of talk about igf-1 lately! it was written by PROUD13, as i stated in the first sentence.

Get this guy over to our board so we can have him answer our questions directly.
He may end up being a very good addition.
I'm not so sure about the vinegar mix with water thing. It sounds pretty smelly. hehe.
Seriously though, is that a recommended way to mix it??

Re: flexmaster

mike man said:

Get this guy over to our board so we can have him answer our questions directly.
He may end up being a very good addition.
I'm not so sure about the vinegar mix with water thing. It sounds pretty smelly. hehe.
Seriously though, is that a recommended way to mix it??
i'll see what i can do. he is by far the most knowledgable bro i've seen on the boards regarding igf-1.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131