over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf1-LR3 advice

trent reznor

Newbies
I finally could find some IGF. I've searched for it a long time. For me it's also a very expensive product. I guess I can use it maximum 2 or 3 months a year.

Right now I finished a "cutting cycle" (masteron, trenbolone, boldenone) and made some good quality gains. I want to keep my current condition the best as possible and start again in september with a deca & testo based cycle. My original plan was to use the IGF in my pct together with clomid, nolva, tribulus & clen (all to keep my gains).

Now somebody told me it is a waste of money to use the igf in my pct. He said I should use it in my next cycle (with the testo & deca) to get the most benefit. He also says that if I use it in my pct for a month, I will lose the gains of the igf within 2 weeks (and the product is far to expensive for this short- time gains)

Has anyone a suggestion what I should do?

I think that the guy that told you that is high. IGF with PCT is awesome it will deff. make you keep your gains and bring your nuts back faster. I suggest upping you protien to utilize the hyperplasia. how many mcg do you have so i can suggest a way to cycle.

It certainly has a synergistic effect with AS and gh. But its still effective PCT from what I hear. More bang for the buck, I use it at the end (when you taper and 'tighten up') of a cycle-gives a dramatic change in leanness and vascularity.
Im am curious how it is for bulking. It was also good for strength and fullness/pump.

Tapout1 said:
I think that the guy that told you that is high. IGF with PCT is awesome it will deff. make you keep your gains and bring your nuts back faster. I suggest upping you protien to utilize the hyperplasia. how many mcg do you have so i can suggest a way to cycle.

I'm planning to use 40 mcg a day. (don't know I'm using the right amount). Heard 40 mcg is a good dose. It is IGF1 Lr from the brand Sigma Cell Culture. I was told to inject it IM divided in two doses. The IGF is dissolved in acetic acid. Do I have to put something else in my injection pin?

akursus said:
Yes! You do need to dilute the very small amount of IGF/AA with Bacteriostatic water. Bacteriostatic water is easy to find on the net and you MUST have this. If you were to simply inject the IGF/AA mixture you would be "ON FIRE" at the injection point. The Acetic Acid will burn like a motha and may bring on tissue necrosis (dead tissue at the site). Not to mention all the IGF you would be wasting that would be left in the pin. Here's whatcha do... Pull in about 40 IU's of Bacteriostatic water, then (assuming a 1CC slin pin) pull two "ticks" of IGF (this would equal 40mcg's if you have 1mg per ML), then... fill the rest of the pin up with Bacteriostatic water. This will sufficiently dilute the Acetic Acid and ensure you flush most, if not all, of the igf solution...

Hope that helps brotha!

Ursus~

Ok thanks, man
I assume you can get the BA in a pharmacy without problem. Have to search for the exact translation. Once heard that B12 is also good

Last edited:
Use 88iu sterile water and 12iu distilled vinegar (microwave it 2min first) per 1ml/100iu, for a proper (low) PH base.
Now, the gensci IGTROPIN apparently is already the proper acidity, the lymphosized powder already has the right ph. So, just use the water that comes with the kits.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear