over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1-LR3 and AICAR

whacked

Registered
I see these on just about every peptide company’s website.

1. IGF I read somewhere that all IGF is pretty much bunk unless you buy the crazy expensive stuff. $300+ / vial or something nuts. True?

2. AICAR. Sounds amazing on paper. Does this stuff actually do anything in real life? it’s been around on peptide company sites for 10 years and I can’t recall ever seeing one review. Lol.

Thanks in advance

Can’t speak to AICAR but as for LR3 I’ve had quality LR3 and I’ve had cheap LR3 and there was indeed a huge difference. The good LR3 seemed to pull all the water from my body in just a matter of days and made me really tight and vascular with a 3D look. The cheap LR3 did nothing, I’ve tried it from a couple different places.

That being said the effects of even the good LR3 didn’t last very long, just a few weeks at most. I still keep some on hand I use before I take a vacation or when I’m just trying to look my best for a specific reason.

I see these on just about every peptide company’s website.

1. IGF I read somewhere that all IGF is pretty much bunk unless you buy the crazy expensive stuff. $300+ / vial or something nuts. True?

2. AICAR. Sounds amazing on paper. Does this stuff actually do anything in real life? it’s been around on peptide company sites for 10 years and I can’t recall ever seeing one review. Lol.

Thanks in advance
Using lr3 now and i am happy with the results...

Post workout IGF1LR3 always lit me up. I love it. Never tried AICAR.

Post workout IGF1LR3 always lit me up. I love it. Never tried AICAR.
I agree with this. It’s been years since I’ve messed with peptides though so who knows who’s even safe to but from these days. Seems like companies only last a few months and then are bunk or shut down

I agree with this. It’s been years since I’ve messed with peptides though so who knows who’s even safe to but from these days. Seems like companies only last a few months and then are bunk or shut down
It happens. It does. They start making nice bank and get lazy. Service deteriorates. I've seen it 100 times. Stick with the tried and true. You can find your way through the weeds. Make friends. Get good advice. I would stay away from the AICAR. It thickens and hardens your heart, messes with your valves. You can achieve everything you need safely with the stuff that works. Not this new FDA reflected garbage. Besides, neither of us are fat and need to suck a ton of weight. And my endurance now is really coming back.

How long do you stay on? I use to do some pretty long runs back in the day using pwo only. I haven't used it in a while though.
I Will be just 4 weeks on,then at least 4 weeks off...i do 100mcg daily

The really legit middlemen companies I know are NOT selling lr3 anymore. To me this suggests they’re unable to find a reliable supply chain from China for their customers and they just dropped it. GHRPs, BPC, ipam....these seem much easier to find quality.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws