advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf1-lr3 preworkout....dosage & duration??

kitchenchemist

Registered
Goal is to add as much new tissue as possible. Calories are high and daily protein is 400ish grams. Carbs are focused pre/intra/post workout.
Test is at 1000mg/wk and MK677 is at 25mg prebed with some other anabolics rotating in and out.
1.5hrs pre training - 70g P + 70g C
IntraWorkout - 40g BCAA/EAA + 80g HBCD
1hr post training - 75g P + 75g C

My question is this.........
Im testing 2mg of Igf1-lr3 preworkout.
Which protocol would be more beneficial?
6weeks total at:
50mcg - 3wks followed by 80mcg - 3wks

OR

8weeks total at:
50mcg - 8wks

*feel free to tell me it wont make a damn bit of a difference if thats what you believe as well! lol

HUGE FREAK IGF 50-80micrograms is what is used

I occlude upper and lower biceps with 1" nylon webbing straps with velcro for easy no hanging strap velcro fastener real tight inject the IGF LR3 diluting the IGF in that oils and pump up a bit then inject do my sarms and NOX etc and go balls to the walls for heavy mid and high reps all not releasing the occlusion straps...an hour or two at a time. nap sleep later with the IGF occlussion super pump. Results 22" Biceps before this next cycle getting back to a no IGF or MK sarm use just roids 24" BICEPS best ever size...expecting a couple more inches this month. Lee Priest contest size 22-24" he balloons up off season way beyond that so I can beat that I think. 230lbs now going to 245lbs this next month at 5'3". Bring It.

rambo if you cutting and doing no carbs pre-w stil same protocol? :)

No for cutting I like to use the Lr3 prebed. Bulking purposes AM or pre/postworkout. I recommend AM when carbs are split over meals throughout the day. If carbs are mainly periworkout then pre/postworkout on training days. If using slin preworkout use lr3 postworkout, if not using slin then Lr3 can be used preworkout.

Last edited:
[lang=de]I will take it like this. Carbless Slin Protocol, 5iu Nordis, 15 min later 5iu Actrapid, 15 min later 3ml Synthethine and 3 ml Synthergine, 15 min later Training. Intra Workout only aminos. After Training 50mcg igf lr3.
So my question is, have i take Carbs After Training? Or can i make it carbless? What do you think? And when i have to take carbs, how Many do you think?[/lang]

50mcgs preworkout for 8 weeks brother, that's how I'd do it. Preworkout is perfect for you since you are taking carbs periworkout.

One last question........
Ive reconstituted the IGF1 LR3 with Acetic Acid. I have a bottle of Sterile Water and a bottle of Bacteriostatic Water. Since the IGF has already been dissolved in acetic acid and stored in the fridge, can I just use the sterile water to dilute the injections or stick with the bac water??

One last question........
Ive reconstituted the IGF1 LR3 with Acetic Acid. I have a bottle of Sterile Water and a bottle of Bacteriostatic Water. Since the IGF has already been dissolved in acetic acid and stored in the fridge, can I just use the sterile water to dilute the injections or stick with the bac water??
You can dilute it with either, doesn't matter. Sterile water and bac water are pretty similar if not the same. Acetic acid has nothing to do with either. I personally only use bac water.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws