over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1-LR3 vs. HGH

bigsexy50

Registered
I have been out of the game for awhile and looking to get started back. Don't have a lot of experience with these newer peptides. I have used HGH in the past, and am interested in LR3. Which is more effective? I am 38 years old, 5'8" 270 lbs., pretty stocky. Looking to drop my bodyfat as much as possible and get into the 220 lbs. range. Thanks in advance.

no doubt GOOD hgh from a GOOD source. and some anavar always helps alot

HGH is you can afford it. Peptides if your trying to stay within a certain price range

agreed, HGH + aas = synergy

Can you elaborate briefly on the synergy that you mentioned? I thought HGH converted to IGF in the body. So how is it more effective than just the IGF? Not questioning your expertise, just trying to lean here.

I have been out of the game for awhile and looking to get started back. Don't have a lot of experience with these newer peptides. I have used HGH in the past, and am interested in LR3. Which is more effective? I am 38 years old, 5'8" 270 lbs., pretty stocky. Looking to drop my bodyfat as much as possible and get into the 220 lbs. range. Thanks in advance.

First, have checked your hormone lavels (IGF-1, free and total test) your thyroid, and resting insuline and sugar level, probably you don`t need to take any hormones, you are only 38.
Second look for a good trainer to help with your diet and training.

First, have checked your hormone lavels (IGF-1, free and total test) your thyroid, and resting insuline and sugar level, probably you don`t need to take any hormones, you are only 38.
Second look for a good trainer to help with your diet and training.

This ^

I agree,,,but if I could pick only one,,pharma grade HGH.

I agree. I would choose the same 11 times out of 10:)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

could you guys explain why hgh is your choice over igf-1, what does hgh do that igf-1 cant, i never tried either so im intrested in knowing the differences what about for size and mass

could you guys explain why hgh is your choice over igf-1, what does hgh do that igf-1 cant, i never tried either so im intrested in knowing the differences what about for size and mass

I'm very interested in this feedback as well. I've been using IGF - DES for 4 days and the results have been dramatic. Will be on for 1 more week then trying Rips for 4 months, never done HGH.

I will report my feedback on the differences but knowing what to expect prior would be nice.

I fucking love DES.

I liked igf and have used it for the past year with good success however it doesn't compare in the least to hgh especially in terms of fat loss for me anyways. I'm not really using it for the fat loss either mostly using it for the recovery aspects.

bruno could you please explain more, what does dramatic mean, what kind of doses etc

38 years old, want to drop bodyfat = HGH all the way

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity