over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf1-Lr3

I have finally decided shredded is the way forward for me. I am getting all the shrinking thoughts out of my head and gonna go for it. Gonna get my waist right in. In some pics my waist looks half decent (not big) and it is over 38 inches so when I get it down to approx. 34 inches it's gonna only be good for me. I think seeing all the top cover model/physique pics on instagram finally made me decide. I am even gonna do cardio :eek::D

This is exactly how I feel. I don't care if I'm only 200Lbs. I want to be a real 5%. It's a lot healthier to weigh less anyway. This girl at my gym got completely shredded recently. She may have dropped 20Lbs but the look is so much more impressive and appears like the muscles are bigger just because they are so lean. I just started cardio Sunday and it felt real nice like all the toxins were coming out of my pores through sweat. I'm going to really get ripped this summer.

I just had a great leg workout. I took 50mcg Igf1-Lr3 preworkout. It's the first time I used igf1 in 6 days. The pump was awesome! I love that feeling of a full leg pump all the way around.

I haven't used our lr3 yet but hope to in the next few weeks. I get tired of micro dosing things. Go big or go home :D

I think I am pretty much addicted to LR3 now with the insane pumps and fat loss it brings me. I have been running 150mcg pre workout IM and it's awesome to watch the pump blow up after my first working set. I am adding in a little slin to the mix now with some MK-677 pre bed:headbang:

I think I am pretty much addicted to LR3 now with the insane pumps and fat loss it brings me. I have been running 150mcg pre workout IM and it's awesome to watch the pump blow up after my first working set. I am adding in a little slin to the mix now with some MK-677 pre bed:headbang:

I've never tried a dose that high. I bet the synergy stacked with slin is incredible!

I've never tried a dose that high. I bet the synergy stacked with slin is incredible!

Yeah we will see how it goes here in a couple hours! Also running 5iu gh pre workout as well. I would think we have a winner here. I'll let you know how it goes bro[emoji41]

You can't get better than that :) Next time I try LR3 I am gonna add a little slin to the mix too.

You can't get better than that :) Next time I try LR3 I am gonna add a little slin to the mix too.

Well this created a good pump for a simple shoulder day but am I the only one who seems to get watery and flat when I run a simple 12.5mg of MK-677 to the mix? I felt like I would have had an even better vascular appearance like the rest of the week but only change is adding slin pre workout and MK in the early morning.

Well this created a good pump for a simple shoulder day but am I the only one who seems to get watery and flat when I run a simple 12.5mg of MK-677 to the mix? I felt like I would have had an even better vascular appearance like the rest of the week but only change is adding slin pre workout and MK in the early morning.
Your probably watery enough you look flat and aren't truly flat. Adding mk and skin I would assume you would hold some water.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Your probably watery enough you look flat and aren't truly flat. Adding mk and skin I would assume you would hold some water.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

If you read my post again, I mention this isn't normal for my daily workouts. I get insane pumps and vascularity from this stack daily. Adding the MK has always made me retain water.

JJ I was talking with one of my buddies just now about igf and all these theories an I recall you mentioning something about john o regan having guys do 300mcgs or something EOD in all muscles. Will you please correct me on exactly what it was cause my friend doesn't believe that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They say mk677 leads to intracellular dehydration which pulls water under the skin. I found only using it 3 times a week helps reduce the problem.

They say mk677 leads to intracellular dehydration which pulls water under the skin. I found only using it 3 times a week helps reduce the problem.

I just read something about that and it sure is true for me at least. I was surprised at the noticeable difference of water gain at only 12.5mg per day.

Good idea.

If igf1 lr3 has such a long half life, why is timing the injection relevant? If it's really 20-24hrs, it's gonna go systemic, right? I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna dose mine. I've been reading and thinking, maybe over thinking. Lol. Can someone bring some clarity?

If igf1 lr3 has such a long half life, why is timing the injection relevant? If it's really 20-24hrs, it's gonna go systemic, right? I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna dose mine. I've been reading and thinking, maybe over thinking. Lol. Can someone bring some clarity?

In theory you are absolutely correct but I swear I feel it more taken preworkout in terms of sustained energy and pump.

In theory you are absolutely correct but I swear I feel it more taken preworkout in terms of sustained energy and pump.

I'll take experience over theory. Thanks bro

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner