over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1-LR3

I'm doing 100mcgs preworkout only, 3x a week, taking slin with it as well. I get soo pumped while training my muscle bellies look like they are ripping out of my skin!

I'm doing 100mcgs preworkout only, 3x a week, taking slin with it as well. I get soo pumped while training my muscle bellies look like they are ripping out of my skin!

Have u notice any sight enhancement from it? I’m thinking jj has me talked into giving it a try. Taking a few days off Gh a week. I know myself. It will end up no day off Gh. And igf 3 x a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have u notice any sight enhancement from it? I’m thinking jj has me talked into giving it a try. Taking a few days off Gh a week. I know myself. It will end up no day off Gh. And igf 3 x a week

I train full body and I pin it subq in my lower abs. So not really going to see any site enhancement the way I'm using it.

I train full body and I pin it subq in my lower abs. So not really going to see any site enhancement the way I'm using it.

Do you sip an intraworkout carb drink since you’re stacking humalog and IGF1-LR3? How does that pump feel? The synergy is said to be intense!!!

All combined the pump can be almost to much. I noticed that by the 3 day it greatly diminishes. The vascularity is insane

All combined the pump can be almost to much. I noticed that by the 3 day it greatly diminishes. The vascularity is insane

That’s why I like to use it 3 days a week, to keep receptors fresh.

Do you sip an intraworkout carb drink since you’re stacking humalog and IGF1-LR3? How does that pump feel? The synergy is said to be intense!!!

It is :D Add in 10g citrulline malate for more fun :D In all seriousness you can get too pumped up so people are best finding their sweet spot of fullness/pumps but it's not hindering workouts.

I knew from very early on that lr3 was best used a few times per week. The results are still great daily but you can feel them fade. Moreover the way I do it I wouldn't want to be consuming cals like that every single day. I will be doing this when dieting in the next few months.

I should have also mentioned to people if you have a weekly cheat meal inject lr3 before it. So time your cheat meal a few hours post workout and after a day break from lr3 and take a big dose before eating.

Last edited:
JJ one time in the summer doing your outdoor training and dieting hard you have to try something just once. Have a mate with you to take a few pics so you can post them in the sun.

Firstly a pre workout meal of all macros that contains sodium and potassium. Then after approx 90 mins comes the LR3 and humalog. 5-7iu humalog would be fine as you don't need a lot. 100mcg lr3 like you always do. Maybe try 120mcg just this one time. I would also add in 20mg tadalafil. If you have a pump product like full as fuck or even just some l-citrilline add that in as well. Then the kicker is 3-5ml synthelator and after that initial feeling passes head to the gym.

Consume an intra shake and I recommend EAA's (and/or peptopro) and HBCD's but any fast protein and carbs that suit you will be work. Train upper body but lot's of arms. I guarantee you will have the best pump, hardness, tightness and vascularity of your life :)

It's a lot of stuff but nothing by itself is too high but all combined will have crazy results.

JJ one time in the summer doing your outdoor training and dieting hard you have to try something just once. Have a mate with you to take a few pics so you can post them in the sun.

Firstly a pre workout meal of all macros that contains sodium and potassium. Then after approx 90 mins comes the LR3 and humalog. 5-7iu humalog would be fine as you don't need a lot. 100mcg lr3 like you always do. Maybe try 120mcg just this one time. I would also add in 20mg tadalafil. If you have a pump product like full as fuck or even just some l-citrilline add that in as well. Then the kicker is 3-5ml synthelator and after that initial feeling passes head to the gym.

Consume an intra shake and I recommend EAA's (and/or peptopro) and HBCD's but any fast protein and carbs that suit you will be work. Train upper body but lot's of arms. I guarantee you will have the best pump, hardness, tightness and vascularity of your life :)

It's a lot of stuff but nothing by itself is too high but all combined will have crazy results.
All those vasodilators would be crazy! That sounds like your arms would explode if you’re supersetting biceps and triceps.

How’s your training going with the humalog and IGF1-LR3?

I have tried just about every brand out there.... guess Im just unlucky but Im sure my stuff was bunk every time

Im using 50mcg lr3 right now, even at that dose i experience joint pain, alot of pain in my knees. Im using siroxx. Dont get that much of a pump but i get joint pain, how come?

please Peptidetech, ship worldwide, i need to test it :headbang:

Haha i think my boss would be willing to ship to the UK if you live there. Their customs is user friendly with peptides. 😀

He will because my lr3 is currently on a massive journey spanning 4 countries (UK being the first) but will soon be with me :D Looking forward to trying it out and going up 2 gears on my current cycle :)

He will because my lr3 is currently on a massive journey spanning 4 countries (UK being the first) but will soon be with me :D Looking forward to trying it out and going up 2 gears on my current cycle :)

You’ll really like Peptidetech IGF1-LR3. It’s very good stuff!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws