over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1-LR3

What is the most optimal protocol when combining GH,-Humulin R,-and LR3?

Or should I even use all 3 together?

I was thinking GH and Humulin R preworkout, then LR3 5 hours after the slin after workout.

Any experienced suggestions?

Exactly. HGH and slin pre workout. Dose the LR3 later. Any system will work though.

If you were using it for fat loss in a caloric deficit, how would you use it?

What diet are you following? Will you be carb cycling for example? LR3 is perfect for cutting. I would personally dose it eod around training with carbs.

I just got home from work and took 100mcg IGF1-LR3 in my quad. My last meal was 3 hours and 15 minutes ago. Man this stuff hits the brain fast and hard!!! My blood glucose is dropping fast. I’ll give it 15 minutes then have 2 scoops whey isolate/concentrate, 1 cup pasteurized egg whites, 1 cup dry quick oats, 5oz MCT oil, then pass the f@ck out for awhile. I just took my shirt off and I’m fully pumped. All I did was sit on my ass all day at work. I notice there’s no bloat on IGF1-LR3, unlike Meditrope HGH. Both are amazing and compliment each other.
5oz mct oil? I haven't ran this stuff in like 10 years. I am eager to try it again (lr3)

Gents I could sincerely utilize some input.

Intermittent Fasting till noon every day (post gym breaks my fast)

Currently on 2IU of Omnitrope 5am
Cardio 2 Hours (not a bodybuilder)
Athletic Greens + 20 grams of BCAA
One hour downtime
Pre Workout and gym (M/W/Fri) Full Body (T/Th/Sa) Active recovery
Meal with 500mg metformin ER
10PM 12.5MG MK677

I would like to incorporate IGF-1 LR3

For full body trainers I have seen individuals injecting 50-100mcg SubQ pre training OR pre bed. Any advice here on timing?
Would the MK677 and IGF work synergistically?

Gents I could sincerely utilize some input.

Intermittent Fasting till noon every day (post gym breaks my fast)

Currently on 2IU of Omnitrope 5am
Cardio 2 Hours (not a bodybuilder)
Athletic Greens + 20 grams of BCAA
One hour downtime
Pre Workout and gym (M/W/Fri) Full Body (T/Th/Sa) Active recovery
Meal with 500mg metformin ER
10PM 12.5MG MK677

I would like to incorporate IGF-1 LR3

For full body trainers I have seen individuals injecting 50-100mcg SubQ pre training OR pre bed. Any advice here on timing?
Would the MK677 and IGF work synergistically?
I like LR3 post workout..start with 50 and increase every week,last week go 100...run it for 4 weeks

Anyone notice significant differences between IGF1-LR3 suppliers??

Seems like some peptide companies are hit or miss and the prices range wildly

Mike Arnold and Racetropin seem to have caught my eye thus far.

LR3 IGF-I is an interesting compound. I may have more to say about it at some point, but its practical use is best assessed in light of its function in muscle anabolism: whereas insulin is the most potent anabolic agent for human skeletal muscle protein anabolism, (LR3) IGF-I acts predominantly to stimulate myoblast proliferation & differentiation.

I’ve only noticed it’s legit or it’s not. Instant results or nothing. Even no name generics from a source that has reputable raws. Have received “not LR3” from reputable peptide sources also.

Some excerpts from my notes on LR3 IGF-I... Sorry I have to keep the more practical usage to myself, but this provides a template for some with knowledge:

Long R³ IGF-I
Also, LR3 IGF-I-LR3; IGF-1-LR3; LR IGF-I

LR3 IGF-I is an analogue of IGF-I that contains a 13-amino acid extension at the NH₃-terminal end consisting of Met-Phe-Pro-Ala-Met-Pro-Leu-Ser-Ser-Leu-Phe-Val-Asn and has an arginine substitution for a glutamic acid at residue 3, [4]. LR3 IGF-I is more potent than IGF-I when the peptides are given by injection, and particularly with twice daily injection [2]. The affinity for binding is four- to five- fold larger for LR3 IGF-I than IGF-I [2], and it is rapidly cleared from the plasma as a consequence of its resistance to binding to the IGFBPs [2]. LR3 IGF-I is designed to be resistant to IGFBP binding. In circulation, there are 6 IGFBPs, which are thought to bind and inactivate circulating IGF-I. The actions and interactions of the IGFBPs and IGF-I (and its analogues) in skeletal muscle is less clear.

Insulin vs. IGF-I
Insulin-vs-IGF-I-protein-synthesis-degradation-Figure.ProM.png
[8]

Insulin: more potent anabolic agent for human skeletal muscle protein anabolism
IGF-I: acts predominantly to stimulate muscle cell proliferation & differentiation
- LR3 IGF-I's equipotent effect to IGF-I (physiological concentrations) in human skeletal muscle suggests skeletal muscle-secreted IGFBPs do not affect the response to exogenous IGF-I with respect to protein anabolism. [8]

LR3 is best suited as a ... in conjunction with ...

Adjuvant compounds

Research considerations
IGF-I and its analogues are not anabolic in porcine species; but are in bovine and murine species.
- IGFBP-3's regulation of porcine muscle cell differentiation is, however, analogous to that in humans. [9]

IGFBPs profiles & functions
- human skeletal muscle cells: abundant IGFBP-3; high affinity -BP-2 & -BP-4; -3, & -5 [9]
- fetal cells: <<IGFBP-3, -2 & no -4
- rat L6: IGFBP-4, -5, and -6
- rat C2: only IGFBP-5 [8]

IGFBPs modulate IGF activity by extending the half-life of the IGFs and by either potentiating or inhibiting binding of the IGFs to their receptors [9].

"Although muscle satellite cells were identified almost 40 years ago, little is known about the induction of their proliferation and differentiation in response to physiological/pathological stimuli or to growth factors/cytokines. In order to investigate the role of the insulin-like growth factor (IGF)/IGF binding protein (IGFBP) system in adult human myoblast differentiation we have developed a primary human skeletal muscle cell model. We show that under low serum media (LSM) differentiating conditions, the cells secrete IGF binding proteins-2, -3, -4 and -5. Intact IGFBP-5 was detected at days 1 and 2 but by day 7 in LSM it was removed by proteolysis. IGFBP-4 levels were also decreased at day 7 in the presence of IGF-I, potentially by proteolysis. In contrast, we observed that IGFBP-3 initially decreased on transfer of cells into LSM but then increased with myotube formation. Treatment with 20 ng/ml tumour necrosis factor-alpha (TNFalpha), which inhibits myoblast differentiation, blocked IGFBP-3 production and secretion whereas 30 ng/ml IGF-I, which stimulates myoblast differentiation, increased IGFBP-3 secretion. The TNFalpha-induced decrease in IGFBP-3 production and inhibition of differentiation could not be rescued by addition of IGF-I. LongR(3)IGF-I, which does not bind to the IGFBPs, had a similar effect on differentiation and IGFBP-3 secretion as IGF-I, both with and without TNFalpha, confirming that increased IGFBP-3 is not purely due to increased stability conferred by binding to IGF-I. Furthermore reduction of IGFBP-3 secretion using antisense oligonucleotides led to an inhibition of differentiation. Taken together these data indicate that IGFBP-3 supports myoblast differentiation." [9]

Human skeletal muscle cell line:
- both myoblasts & myotubes express IGF-I receptor, IR, and Insulin-IGF-I hybrid receptors (expression increased in differentiated myotubes vs. myoblasts for all R types)
- I-IGF-I hybrid -R have similar affinity for IGF-I as IGF-IR but 10-fold lower affinity for insulin than IR [8]

IGFBP-3 ↑ with differentiation in myotubes, intact IGFBP-5 ↓ with differentiation by proteolysis & IGF-I ↑IGFBP-3 secretion
- stimulation of culture w. 30 ng/mL IGF-I & 30 ng/mL LR3 IGF-I both ↑IGFBP-3 secretion (equipotently)
,,[9],,

IGF-I & LR3 IGF-I have opposite effects on IGFBP-4: IGF-I ↓IGFBP-4, LR3 IGF-I ↑IGFBP-4
- in myoblasts, IGFBP-3 production & mRNA levels ↓ under differentiating conditions, which rose when myoblasts differentiated (into myotubes)
* "in order to differentiate efficiently, human myoblasts must first down-regulate their IGFBP-3 production and secretion thus allowing an initial round of proliferation to occur. IGFBP-3 blocks proliferation. As IGFBP-3 secretion increases with time, it inhibits proliferation, cells arrest in G1/G0 and the myoblasts undergo differentiation [into myotubes]."
[9]

Anabolism
Feed efficiency (g gain / g intake): ... LR3 IGF-I 2x daily
- compare to Tren
- see Human Equivalent Dose calculations
- see Protein turnover rates across species
- normal protein turnover in man (250 - 300 g/day)

[1]:
rats; protocol: continuous subcutaneous infusion ~1.5mg * kg⁻¹ daily * 28 days (0.125μL*h⁻¹)

No significant effect of LR3 IGF-I on muscle contractile properties, mass, force capacity, nor specific force!

↓IGF-I (serum), ↓median myofiber CSA, indicating that IGFBP interaction is needed to maintain or augment muscle myofiber size, oxidative capacity!

[2]:
demonstrated substantial growth of skeletal muscle, no significant effect of LR3 IGF-I on carcass weight

rats: 120g b.w.
- trial 1: 320 μg daily, s.c. in suprascapular region
- 180g casein + 2.5g methionine/kg as N source; high carbohydrate (hyperaminoacidemia)
- 2x daily split dose was superior to single bolus

Visceral organ growth
LR3 IGF-I 2x daily > * in its propensity to increase the small intestine weight [2].

Primary mechanism seems to be increased protein synthesis rather than reduced proteolysis
Contraindicated for...: LR3 IGF-I's value is for driving pure increase in the ceiling of the myofiber pool

Evidence against small intestine growth from LR3 IGF-I in neonatal calves (think about the development of the Somatotropin-Somatostatin-IGF-I axis in neonatal calves):
... [7]

Protocols
See Practical guide to LR3 IGF-I
- Storage
- Usage
- Effects

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads