over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1-LR3

Interesting. So technically if dieting you would want lower doses of igf with little carbs as that could possibly act keto’ish in a way? But only doses like 20mcg or so. Or would you want carbs post igf?

Also what about peptides with igf? I’d assume slim is good as peptides will increase natural igf therefor slin would amplify the effects. So slin would basically amplify the effects of almost anything other than lr3 or des?

I don't change my diet for the drugs, I do the opposite. So if you are keto, play with doses till you see what dose you can get away with on your diet. I've even used slin with no/low carb diets.

Yes peps would work since the slin will work with the released gh.

Yes lr3 and des shouldn't be effected by slin as far as I know.

Perfect Sense!

I switched my IGF1-LR3 dosing protocol up. A friend convinced me it’s best to take low doses, same with insulin, so you don’t have to eat as many carbs to fill out, and you keep receptors from downgrading. I noticed with high doses it only worked well 2 days in a row, then i needed several days off.
My new protocol is:
5ius HGH IM
(20 minutes later)
20mcg IGF1-LR3 IM
(10 minutes later)
6ius insulin IM

This has me looking full and tight this morning. Even with these doses i still had low blood sugar all night even after 2 meals of 100 grams carbs each.
I’m going to try this twice a day. If results begin to diminish I’ll only do the IGF1 EOD.

I switched my IGF1-LR3 dosing protocol up. A friend convinced me it’s best to take low doses, same with insulin, so you don’t have to eat as many carbs to fill out, and you keep receptors from downgrading. I noticed with high doses it only worked well 2 days in a row, then i needed several days off.
My new protocol is:
5ius HGH IM
(20 minutes later)
20mcg IGF1-LR3 IM
(10 minutes later)
6ius insulin IM

This has me looking full and tight this morning. Even with these doses i still had low blood sugar all night even after 2 meals of 100 grams carbs each.
I’m going to try this twice a day. If results begin to diminish I’ll only do the IGF1 EOD.

Just my opinion but I think the body can only absorb so much gh at once. I would personally switch the GH to 3iu IM and then take the other 2iu’s SubQ before bed. But you also respond to stuff differently like bloat from gh but not from mk677.

Just my opinion but I think the body can only absorb so much gh at once. I would personally switch the GH to 3iu IM and then take the other 2iu’s SubQ before bed. But you also respond to stuff differently like bloat from gh but not from mk677.

This dose is changing my body so fast it’s amazing! I did 2ius of serostim 3x/day and it sucked balls! Like you said, everyone responds differently so you have to play with different dosing protocols and see what works best for you.

This dose is changing my body so fast it’s amazing! I did 2ius of serostim 3x/day and it sucked balls! Like you said, everyone responds differently so you have to play with different dosing protocols and see what works best for you.

Man that’s crazy you sure it was real sero?

Man that’s crazy you sure it was real sero?

Yes. My friend gets it from a pharmacist and has sold to all the pros for 11+ years. I like hgh that gives me instant results. Meditrope makes he grow so fast it’s crazy! Lots of water but it’s held in the muscles so i look huge all the time. I didn’t gain any water from serostim. It’s too damn clean!

This new protocol is the winner i believe.
IGF1 removes the bloat from Meditrope HGH and insulin.
At the gym guys were asking if I’m competing soon because I’m so shredded.
The funny thing is I’m eating 100-150 grams of carbs in all my food meals. Calories are a minimum of 5,000.
Twice a day dosing:
5ius intramuscular HGH
(20 minutes later)
20mcg IGF1-LR3 intramuscularly
(10 minutes later)
6ius Novalin R intramuscularly

I skipped IGF1 yesterday. I think I’ll use it on my 4 upperbody Days so it has days off to spare overloading the receptors.
I sweat profusely all night soaking my pillows. I also get the chills sometimes.
I notice the IGF1 makes me use the bathroom a lot 💩 and 🍋

I have the flu today but i took 2 Vicaine and did back. I hit new max lifts on all 5 exercises.

5 sets T-bar row
4 sets one arm cable row
4 sets dumbell row
3 sets dumbell shrugs
3 sets Smith machine shrugs

Crazy pump

So I finally tried some IGF1-LR3, i had always thought most was fake!

Hit up JJB1 and he turned me on to his dvd guy, holy shit last night was first time taking it and at 40mcg, toke it 45 min post workout so about 8:30pm. The pump was so crazy o could barely sleep!!

Also taking 3iu Black tops daily 1iu am and 2iu immediate post workout

Thank you JJB1!!

Last edited:
Damd autocorrect its took not toke, forgot to edit!!

Hit up JJB1 and he turned me on to his dvd guy, holy shit last night was first time taking it and at 40mcg, toke it 45 min post workout so about 8:30pm. The pump was so crazy I could barely sleep!!

Thank you JJB1!!

Isn’t that IGF1-LR3 insane? The pump is ridiculous and you look shredded in the morning.

Hit up JJB1 and he turned me on to his dvd guy, holy shit last night was first time taking it and at 40mcg, toke it 45 min post workout so about 8:30pm. The pump was so crazy o could barely sleep!!

Thank you JJB1!!
Same here. Definitely good stuff.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Does this stuff take some time to saturate? I've been dosing 75mcg before bed for four days now and haven't seen much in the way of recomp. This is alongside my standard 3IU of serostim

Does this stuff take some time to saturate? I've been dosing 75mcg before bed for four days now and haven't seen much in the way of recomp. This is alongside my standard 3IU of serostim

I was shredded the morning after taking it.
I’m already very lean so i think it pulls water out from under the skin and fills the muscles up with glycogen/nitrogen.
True fat loss takes time obviously.
I’m only using it eod now about. I change my mind a lot. But using it too many days in a row i noticed less results.

It doesn’t take to build in your system if that’s what you mean. It’s instant. I feel that stuff lower my blood sugar immediately after injecting it. I look different within hours.

Last edited:
This morning upon waking no pump
And a nice shot of the crapper too 💩🤣

Attachments

• 269B70A3-331D-4B92-ACD0-BE83ADE7ED07.jpeg
    269B70A3-331D-4B92-ACD0-BE83ADE7ED07.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 625
I get some Good Gastric empting from LR3 myself.
Today was no Exception.

I get some Good Gastric empting from LR3 myself.
Today was no Exception.

Add a pre workout to the mix and sometimes I have to jog to the gym (toilet) so I do some cardio at least :eek::D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear