over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf1-lr3

I remember watching a video a few months ago of tony huge telling a story how he was in kuwait looking for increlex but they told him that no one takes that and that everyone just takes LR3
Never listen to a single thing tiny huge says

there are ways to keep insulin sensitivity high

and as for igf lr3 is a game changer, soon I will see for myself if the real inclerex is really much better than lr3
For me is not an issue of insulin sensitivity but more insulin production... My pancreas can't keep up and i need to add more insulin.

By longer do you mean continuously, without concerns about desensitization/diminished autophosphorylation of the IGF-I receptor? I believe the opposite to be true in that regard, given LR3's rapidly clearing the circulation (LR3, among the two, has more rapid pharmacodynamics).

I actually think 5 mg daily is reasonable/conservative. I recognize this is insane because of its cost. But a dose of 0.12 mg/kg 2x daily (>31 mg daily for a 130 kg bodybuilder) is a recommended maximal rhIGF-I dose (for short stature, primary GH gene deletion; so yes - for smaller body sizes).

We again see very high doses in practices (e.g., continuous 24-hr infusion of rhGH + rhIGF-I; where rhIGF-I is dosed at 0.012 mg/kg / hour (>3.1 mg/hr [hourly], continuous intravenous) in patients with chronic negative energy balance due to illness or infection (again, reflecting smaller body sizes).
What have you seen/recommend as a dosing protocol (dose amount and duration) for LR3? What is optimal?

this is what basal insulin (lantus) is for to relieve the pancreas on high doses of gh and a high carb diet
Does low dose Lantus make sense in a caloric deficit when carbs are lower but GH dose high? Or is it better to avoid Lantus for fat loss. Thanks Luki for the opinion

that is, the use of doses recommended on the Internet of 1 mg when it comes to inclerex does not make much sense
Agreed bro. I think this about the majority of information out there for most compounds in use.

AAS are straightforward because more is simply better (up to impracticably high doses) and muscle volume (for the oil to reside) is the limiting factor for those with the genetic potential (i.e., high androgen capacity-resilience/androgen response-tolerability).

From what I’m seeing on most of the reputable peptide sites , 1mg of IGF-1-LR3 is costing about $90 a bottle

if we take 100mcg a day we will need 3 bottles a month , that’s $270 a month!!!

now I’m just some poor dumb white boy from south Mississippi but I’m thinking that I can get better results spend $270 on a a couple hundred in of good generic HGH and run that at 6iu a day with a $25 bottle of Novolin-R and get better and more reliable results

yea I know you don’t need to take it every day and that will extend the cycle , bla bla bla but the same can be said for HGH/insulin

igf lr3 was first PED i tried....so i was nautrall before that...in 3 weeks i transformed...friends from gym says it is obvious that i am on AAS.So when all this "experts" says "feel nothing" from igf lr3 lets we look who is speaking.
After years of shit load of various aas you will "feel nothing" from pretty much everything

can someone help me understand why adding lr3 would add more benefit to a protocol verse adding an additional IU of gh daily?
I'm not against the idea, just need to understand how it will out preform gh.

The problem with this compound is its so sensitive .. if it sits in a warehouse in humid and hot conditions it can take a big hit in potency.. so since this stuff is internationally shipped and sitting in ports for weeks at a time it will be hit and miss in regards to potency

Man there used to be a dude WAY back in '04/'05ish that used to sell the GroPep stuff on Outlaw Muscle, that stuff worked.

I tried this twice from two different companies that are not sponsors on here. First one was mind blowing but I believe they went out of business ( PeptideTech)- second one didn't notice a thing (PeptideScience).

Man there used to be a dude WAY back in '04/'05ish that used to sell the GroPep stuff on Outlaw Muscle, that stuff worked.
Omega, got in bad car wreck, came back for a bit afterwards I think. Always seemed like good guy.

Omega, got in bad car wreck, came back for a bit afterwards I think. Always seemed like good guy.
Wow man yes...that's a good memory. He was a great guy...he had a Cobra and a Vette from what I remember.

I tried this twice from two different companies that are not sponsors on here. First one was mind blowing but I believe they went out of business ( PeptideTech)- second one didn't notice a thing (PeptideScience).

PeptideTech was Superior Peptides and it was a shame they went out of business.

Pharmaqo has high quality igf1-lr3, check @musclefreak47 posts for his protocol.
I didn't buy lr3 from any other sponsor here so i can't tell you more, but that one was legit!

My protocol was:
5-10iu HGH prewo + 100mcg LR3 prewo for 4 weeks.
It was amazing.
The recomping effect was really strong.
Its like using a super insulin.
Were you doing hgh and LR3 in one inject or separate injections

Were you doing hgh and LR3 in one inject or separate injections
I used LR3 prewo and first thing am 50+50mcg like @luki7788 advised me AND on single injection prewo or postwo. Didn't see any particular difference.

HGH and LR3 where used on different moments of the day.
Timing on HGH and LR3, isn't important at all, just use them. What i do is shooting when i am comfortable at home.

For insulin a different story, i use Log always after a meal and if using Lantus i use it before bed, it's just how doctors prescribe it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear