over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1 POWEDER

vitor

Registered
Does anyone have a FAQ on IGF-1, and how exactly to take the powder and make it an injectable? Im going to get 2mgs and give it a run. Thanks
vitor

Depends what you have and also what you will mix it with - diff usage instructions.

Ok

IGF-1, Made by GroPep, 1mg powder. I am looking for the easiest delivery method.

Apparently people say the hormone doesn't have the tendency to stick to the glass that everybody thought, nor is it as fragile as people believed and they're getting great results just mixxing it in the vial and keeping it refridgerated. Even shaking it doesn't distroy the amino acid chain.

This is the new way;
Mix 2mg's with 2ml benzyl alcohol, draw out 5iu's for 50mcg, and 10iu's for 100mcg, then draw in some sterile water to make the injection less painfull and inject.

This is what I did 3 years ago;
Mix 2mg's with 10cc benzyl alcohol and 2cc sterile water and freeze 40 pins with 50mcg each which comes out to 30iu. Stick those in the freezer.

hmm

I was also wondering if anyone has tried the kit mans igf-1. I hear good and bad things about it.

Re: Ok

vitor said:
IGF-1, Made by GroPep, 1mg powder. I am looking for the easiest delivery method.

This is what I have been telling everyone how to use - feel free to cut and paste (everyone does).

I mix 4ml of injection water in the vial. I get 40 syringes (insulin is best) and I draw in each syringe 10IU of water. 10 IU of water is equal to 25mcg. I freeze all of the syringes and just defrost one at a time when I need to use it, which is 4 times a day.

Never freeze the unmixed IGF1, but put it in the fridge. ALWAYS freeze the mixed IGF1, as soon as you mixed it.

So what is the overall rating of IGF 1 by you guys>??? think it is great or not worth the trouble???

LEX said:
So what is the overall rating of IGF 1 by you guys>??? think it is great or not worth the trouble???

If you got the cash, it's good. It' gives you a look that you can't get with anything else.

Hmm

Now IGF-1 Dosing, is similar in the same way it is for drugs. If you have never done it before a smaller dose would work, or is 100mcgs a day the standard for us all. BIG A you are so much bigger, one could only imagine that a smaller dose would be good for a smaller male?

Thanks

IGF-1 is like GH in use - you don't have to build it up and you don't have to taper it.

The dosage is 0.8mcg per 2.2lb of bodyweight. But generally, just like GH, similar doses work the same for eveyone. 100mcg/day is the standard dose.

I'm seriously looking forward to running a few months of IGF again.

Big A

If you were wanting to hit that 3-d look in prep for a show, how far out would you want to start it and run it thru? I'm thinking about using it this time around just for that.

Re: Big A

mike man said:
If you were wanting to hit that 3-d look in prep for a show, how far out would you want to start it and run it thru? I'm thinking about using it this time around just for that.

As far out as you can afford it. I would stop it one week out though as it does hold some water, like GH does.

Big A

Now that is something that I haven't read or heard about igf. If you do stop 1 week out, would you still be able to maintain that 3-d look? As in would it still carry into the show?

Well, it makes me hold a bit of water, but only in the abs where I inject it. It makes everything else look harder and drier - go figure.
The 3d look stays for a bout 10 days after you stop using it.

I do suggest that you would try it out first and experiment - see how much if any water it makes you hold and how long your 3D look lasts for after you stop.

Big A

Sounds good. That is what I'll try out and go from there. But what really sucks is trying to "experiment" with something that can be so expensive. lol. Guess you got to do it though!
If the water retention MAY be related to the injection site, maybe a person could inject somewhere that it might not be so noticable like possibly the love handle area? What do you think of that thought?

Re: Big A

mike man said:
If the water retention MAY be related to the injection site, maybe a person could inject somewhere that it might not be so noticable like possibly the love handle area? What do you think of that thought?

Or your ass.

Re: Re: Big A

Big A said:
Or your ass.
I was thinking the same thing. I didn't suggest it because I can barely reach around with one hand let alone "both" for a sub-q poke - LOL :)

xcel

Re: Re: Re: Big A

xcelbeyond said:

I was thinking the same thing. I didn't suggest it because I can barely reach around with one hand let alone "both" for a sub-q poke - LOL :)

xcel

Didn't think of that LOL
You could just pinch the fat on the side of the ass - doesn't really matter where you inkect it as long as it's sq.

Well,

If I poke it into the side of my ass, then it might take away from or hide the striated glutes that I'm hoping to have! lol.
I'll just have to see.
Besides, I always have trouble reaching an area that isn't right on the front of my body anyway, my flexibility while on is very shitty. I'll get my girl to do it, she's looking for ways to put me in pain all the time! That's even when I don't ask her too! lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws