over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1 Precontest

Juice3000

Registered
Please forgive me if this has been asked before but my search results didn't really turn up much. I've been wondering if there's any need to cut out igf precontest particularly the last few weeks. I've backed off my slin significantly as I'm just over 5 weeks out but was wondering what effects running igf straight through would have or if anyone had experience either way, negative or positive.

If ur using a diuretic it won't really matter. Some people think it makes u hold a little water and cut it 7-10 out. Of u look good with it in..leave it in I say.0

I would like to hear some good feed back on this as well

Exactly why I posted it. And probably won't be using a diuretic gonna drop injectables except mast about 10 days out and try and go without it. I have a tendency to get flat very easily if I fuck around even a little.

If you dry enough, run it thru out. Hell, if you are dry can even add in Anadro and Halo! You will look crazy hard!

Use it when you introduce carbs before the show --- as if you were using insulin.

-FF

I used igf1-Lr3 the last 5 days before a show to fill my muscles with glycogen. It worked very well. I take small amounts of dyazide the night before and morning of the show so water retention wasn't an issue. I started with 120mcg per day and went up to around 250mcg the day before the show.

Finally Some feedback. Thanks guys. Will be running win/halo/var precontest and dyazide if absolutely needed but I have tendency to flatten out really bad. Thanks for the input

Finally Some feedback. Thanks guys. Will be running win/halo/var precontest and dyazide if absolutely needed but I have tendency to flatten out really bad. Thanks for the input

This is how I stay full on dyazide. I pig out the night before the show. I don't drink water that day. I do have a Dr. pepper or two. I only take 1/5 of a dyazide tab, then evaluate myself in the mirror two hours later, and take another 1/5 if necessary. My metabolism is incredibly fast so I flatten out easily. To stay full I have to eat 2 pancakes every two hours from 4am the morning of the show until the night show. I take 1/5 dyazide tab with each pancake meal. I don't drink anything. This allows me to tighten up like crazy and stay very full.

Last edited:

dyazide is very forgiving and wont flatten you out if you use it in small amounts and just the night before and day of the show.

What WILL flatten you out is poor water and sodium practices before the show.

Dyazide is my absolute preferred diuretic.

-FF

dyazide is very forgiving and wont flatten you out if you use it in small amounts and just the night before and day of the show.

What WILL flatten you out is poor water and sodium practices before the show.

Dyazide is my absolute preferred diuretic.

-FF
Yea me and my coach are gonna run a kind of practice trial a couple weeks out and if I do use a diuretic it will be dyazide and nothing else and more than likely only a small dose night before show. Not trying to get too drastic week before because that's when shit always get fucked up from my prior experience. Even without diuretics fucking around with sodium flattened me out like a fuckin pancake. That's why I was wondering what to do with the igf probably gonna keep it in and carb up with igf and slin as that's what my body has become accustomed to anyway.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131