advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1 R 3 Before workout or during or after?

kalika

Banned
I have heard three versions. I use the pre workout 100mcgs bi laterally. Some that sell it say bring it with you and shoot during and some say immediately after. I shoot my GH after and IGF before with good results.

Lets hear how you guys run your igf and gh. I dont use slin cause im scared of it as of now, but i heard it works great with GH.

Keep the gh seperate from the igf-1....pwo igf-1 stops your body from producing it's own native mgf....try igf-1 pre workout and use your gh immedately pwo....even 1-3ius insulin will help...but not am absolute and not if your not comfortable with it either.....

That's exactly how I been doing it. Actually coming home from the gym which it 2 minutes away shooting 200mcgs bi laterally MGF waiting ten minutes then shooting GH. So I don't have to use the 3 day protocol using 10 ius 3 days a week when using peps to gain mass? I'm trying to gain mass and get over 200 lbs at 5'9".to compete in my first show in April.

I'm in my mid 30's been training hard three years, but researching cycles and anabolics for about ten. Peps and GH and Slin is all new to me.

Keep the gh seperate from the igf-1....pwo igf-1 stops your body from producing it's own native mgf....try igf-1 pre workout and use your gh immedately pwo....even 1-3ius insulin will help...but not am absolute and not if your not comfortable with it either.....

I'd use slin if I knew more about it. I heard one little tack mark on the rig and your hypo or dead. Plus have to have slin tabs on you and stuff at all times right? Plus I never see slin on any lists here.

Isn't LR3 active too long for this to be effective IE it will still be active PWO if taken PRE and will possibly cause the interactions you are trying to avoid?

That's exactly how I been doing it. Actually coming home from the gym which it 2 minutes away shooting 200mcgs bi laterally MGF waiting ten minutes then shooting GH. So I don't have to use the 3 day protocol using 10 ius 3 days a week when using peps to gain mass? I'm trying to gain mass and get over 200 lbs at 5'9".to compete in my first show in April.

I'm in my mid 30's been training hard three years, but researching cycles and anabolics for about ten. Peps and GH and Slin is all new to me.

Do u get anything from MGF?
I mean to be honest.

I'm also on MGF.

I'd use slin if I knew more about it. I heard one little tack mark on the rig and your hypo or dead. Plus have to have slin tabs on you and stuff at all times right? Plus I never see slin on any lists here.

You don't need a supplier for it. Its over the counter no prescription needed. Its not hard. Your not going to die if you take 2ui more than you planned too. Do lots of reading and be careful but it certainly not something you need to be scared of once you have a understanding and respect for it. Most body builders like to take LOTS of everything, if 1 unit is a dose then most would like to take 6 units thinking they will grow faster, That thinking will get you dead on slin. I just started incorporating it about a month ago, I've had no issues, seems to be helping put weight on at a good rate and it make me hungry which really helps.

I have used lr3 pre wo, pwo, first thing in the morning, 3 to 4 hours pwo. I don't think any of them worked any better than the other. I did start changing times because because I didn't want to mess with pwo mgf but since lr3 stays active/systemic, I'm not sure you can control it. My next plan is to use with mgf on alternaing days. Truth is, no one knows the best way so trial and error is best for me. Just started peg mgf this week and will try mgf/igf DES when I'm done.

good, i had questions about this phenomenon as well.

just spoke with someone who swore lr3/gh was awesome and we all have done that or know people who gained just fine on those two combo.

I am with Plang that lr3 is long lasting and will hinder natty igf mgf production even with GH in there.

but,,,,in reality seems like thats not the case right? wonder if GH injected means igf/mgf will be committed to be produced with no hinderance? or is lr3 not all that affecting igf or GH cascades? like lr3 is hitting slin receptors and yet not causing any fat gain on adipose tissue through GLUT4 activation that slin does.

ive been doing rHGH/slin eod for a while,,,im switching to cjc/ghrp combo and i will try lr3 with it, see if the gains feel/ seem like lr3 only or different with synergy.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws