over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'll jump in the deep water

nuteboy

Registered
Well, i'm new to this board and actually new to all of this. I use to play a lot of basket ball, growing up. Could never believe I'd be bodybuilding.

I was the last person in my family to be considered into weight training. However, I'm here. I'm working with two people who will help me "turn this mess of a body" into show competition. I'm doing the Mr. ILL and have 14-weeks to diet.

So here I am. I know i'm gonna here 90% bad. This is a rough and tough board. However, I'll jump into the "DEEP WATERS." Let them rip boys.

Attachments

• eric1.jpg
    eric1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,438
You look pretty good, let us know how you do. and im sure if its your first show you can get a lot of help here, good luck.

nuteboy said:

So here I am. I know i'm gonna here 90% bad. This is a rough and tough board. However, I'll jump into the "DEEP WATERS." Let them rip boys.

Hey bro, that's not what this board is about. Sure you may get some constructive criticism, but no flaming just to flame. If anything, you'll get 90% in tips on how to improve, which is why many of us are here...to improve our body. Good luck with the show and let us know how you do. Get ripped bro!

---slide---

I think that you have great shape and plenty of mass for your first show. Just get ripped.
As well, very important, get someone that can teach you to pose properly. In most of your photos, you make yourself look worse than you are because you don't pose properly.
Good luck.

hope you do well in the show your on the right track plenty of mass to work with the shape will soon follow would be nice to post a pic from the contest to see how it all turned out take care bro good luck

I think you look pretty good bro. your back looks real wide. Like BigA said though. your hitting the front lat spread all wrong. presentation is key on stage. but I wish you the best bro. let us know how it turns out. also, how tall are you, and whats your weight in the pic???
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

You looking pretty damn big to me, quads look good also. I would just get a ripped as possible, remember its your first show so you will make alot of mistakes just stick with it.
Also what are your stats, height, weight, arms? Your back looks real wide.

damn what is that dream tan you are using?? hehehe,

just jokin bro, you look damn great, especially for your first show. what weight class do you plan on competing in?

BTW, im right over in the next state of missouri, where is the show going to be held at in IL, i might be able to make it up there and check it out.

Take care and good luck,

Todd

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner